- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Ventura" was delivered new in October 2009 and is one of the Latest Model Horizon Motoryachts in her size category currently available on the market. She features a fantastic 4 stateroom plus crew layout, a beautiful gloss finished cherry wood interior throughout most of the yacht, and a smart, very upscale contemporary décor package. New premium grade luxury plush carpeting has just been installed October 2013.
Almost every conceivable option and upgrade available is onboard "Ventura". She is an incredibly low hour and lightly used, one-owner yacht with full Caterpillar Platinum Plus extended warranties. An opportunity to purchase an almost new, fully equipped Horizon at well below replacement cost!
EASY TO INSPECT AT WESTPORT DOCKS, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA.
- "Ventura" was delivered new in October 2009 and is one of the Latest Model Horizon Motoryachts in her size category currently available on the market. She features a fantastic 4 stateroom plus crew layout, a beautiful gloss finished cherry wood interior throughout most of the yacht, and a smart, very upscale contemporary décor package. New premium grade luxury plush carpeting has just been installed October 2013. Almost every conceivable option and upgrade available is onboard "Ventura". She is an incredibly low hour and lightly used, one-owner yacht with full Caterpillar Platinum Plus extended warranties. An opportunity to purchase an almost new, fully equipped Horizon at well below replacement cost!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Boarding from the spacious aft deck, enter the Salon through the sliding glass Trend door. Immediately to port is the stairway down to the aft Guest Stateroom & head, Crew's Quarters, and Engine Room. Moving forward and through the Salon going up one step, to port is the interior staircase up to the flybridge with a sliding stainless steel & glass door. Forward of the stairway is the on-deck day head. To starboard is the large open Galley followed by the Country Kitchen style dining settee forward. To port & starboard are the Pilothouse doors. A complete concealed lower helm console in hide away cabinetry is located just to port of the dining settee. All the way forward to port is the staircase leading to the Master Stateroom and two of the Guest Staterooms. Accessed from the stairway is a computer nook with printer/scanner/fax machine. Down the stairway in the conpanionway is a stacked washer/dryer in concealed cabinetry. The VIP Stateroom is located all the way forward, followed aft to starboard by the twin berth Guest Stateroom. All the way aft is the luxurious Master Stateroom Suite with His & Hers heads.
- AFT DECK
- Port & starboard boarding gates Aft deck settee with cushions, pillows and high gloss teak table (4) Teak deck chairs – folding Engine & thruster controls Molded-in cabinetry with sink, refrigerator & storage Staircase to Flybridge with glass & stainless steel hatch - portside
- The Salon features a very sophisticated and contemporary upscale decor package. There is a long upholstered settee along the starboard side with built-in matching end tables. A matching arm chair is forward of the settee. At the starboard aft side is a swivel club chair with leather ottman, and bar cabinet with glass display and wine chiller below. To port is the entertainment center in concealed cabinetry with CD/DVD storage, icemaker, and 52" Samsung LCD popup TV with electric lift. Large tinted salon windows Hunter Douglas electric silouette blinds Interior window mullions are wood trimmed with brown leather wrapping Overhead headliner features wood accented LCD rectangle with accent lighting & center "Star Lite" for mood lighting Sliding privacy mesh curtain for large salon aft door Decorator table lamps Comfortable & casual seating throughout salon Custom padded table in front of the settee, which can be used as an ottoman or cocktail table Decorator pillows New luxury plush carpeting Coral & Sealife decorator accessories Split Laundry centers - a GE stacked washer/dryer in the forward companionway closet, & GE split units in Crew Quarters.
- GALLEY/COUNTRY KITCHEN
- The open concept Galley/Country Kitchen is all the way forward on the main deck. Cherry wood cabinetry Cherry wood paneled Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer drawers All full-sized appliances GE Profile glass panel cooktop GE Profile microwave/convection oven GE Profile dishwasher GE Profile conventional oven Broan trash compactor Garbage disposal Stainless steel sink Teak & holly galley sole Granite bullnose countertops with backsplashes Dining settee features two toned leather upholstery High gloss Elm Burl wood dining table (2) Custom leather dining stools To port is a Day Head with matching granite floor & vanity top Split laundry centers - a GE stacked wahser/dryer in the forward companionway closet & GE split units in Crew Quarters
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The luxurious Master Stateroom is full beam and amidship. Featured is a full-size centerline king bed with night tables on both sides. Outboard of the night tables and aft of the bed are the entrance doors to the "His & Hers" heads with adjoining tub/shower between. Custom innerspring mattress Burl wood decorative columns leading to wood accented ceiling Anchor drag alarm at night table Flush mount LCD TV Audio/video component cabinet beneath TV Owner's safe Mirror behind bed with two sconces Forward port side is a walk-in closet Forward starboard side is a shelved cabinet Built-in dressers both port & starboard (4) Large oval portlights Drawers & storage space beneath the bed Overhead escape hatch Granite two toned flooring in heads Under mount UFO ceramic sinks w/large mirrors above Mirrored finish on ceiling on heads Grohe bath fixtures
- VIP STATEROOM FORWARD
- The VIP Stateroom is all the way forward with raised platform centerline queen berth. To port aft is entrance to the ensuite head with stall shower. Sconce lamps wall mounted above night tables Night tables both port & starboard of berth Custom innerspring mattress Emergency deck hatch above the berth Upholstered headboard with mirror above Port & starboard oval portlights with custom made SHOJI sliding screens Port & starboard hanging closets Wall mounted LCD TV Marble flooring, vanity top, and backsplash in ensuite head UFO ceramic sink with Grohe fixtures Headhunter toilet Cherry wood vanity cabinet with mirror
- GUEST STATEROOM FORWARD
- The forward Guest Stateroom features twin berths with night table in between & with ensuite head. It is located just starboard aft of the VIP Stateroom. Custom innerspring mattresses Upholstered headboard across the berth bulkhead Reading lamps above the berths LCD TV & audio equipment Hanging locker Light colored marble on flooring, vanity & backsplash Grohe bath fixtures
- GUEST STATEROOM AFT
- The aft Guest Stateroom is accessed from the spiral staircase that is on the port aft corner of the Salon, and is located to the starboard side of the lower companionway. There are twin berths with a night table in bertween and an ensuite head. Custom innerspring mattresses Upholstered headboard across the berth bulkhead Reading lamps above the berths LCD TV & audio equipment Hanging locker Row of cabinets above the headboard w/mirrored doors Light colored granite on floor, vanity top & backsplash in ensuite head Head has second door to companionway
- CREW QUARTERS
- The Crew Quarters are all the way aft with separate head, sink with shower attachment, marble vanity top & mirror. Upper/lower criss-cross berths for 2 with berth covers & pillows Drawers & cabinet space Comparable level of finish to all other staterooms Microwave oven GE split units washer & dryer Pirelli flooring Entrance can be from forward companionway or water tight transom door Flat screen TV, DVD, separate SAT receiver & stereo system
- MAIN DECK
- Maxwell VWC 3500 verticle hydraulic windlass Maxwell 2200 warping winches on aft deck corners, as well as custom hawsers 250 High tensile anchor chain Delta stainless steel plow anchor Freshwater chain washdown 2" Bow rails w/1 1/2" stanchions High fiberglass bulwarks #316 Stainless steel on all cleats, fairleads & railings Large sunlounge pad on foredeck w/drink holders Cushioned bowseat Full walkaround molded non-skid decks Teak aft deck, bridge steps, down to Eurotransom LED Lighting on all exterior staircases Underwater lights under swim platform Side decks with covered overhead midship to aft Tracy Tide-Ride boarding ladder w/handrail Port & starboard boarding doors on the bulwarks both fore and aft (2) Gull-winged storage compartments on foredeck
- BOAT DECK
- Steel head 1500 lb, hydraulic davit Towing bridle Custom mounting chocks
- Factory hardtop extended aft to cover rear dinette seating, & with overhead hatch 3-Sided Polycarbonate enclosure Forward centerline helm w/white Stidd helm chair Portside forward bench seat & backrest Portside fiberglass console with sink, refrigerator, icemaker, & storage cabinets Starboard side curved settee with fiberglass table Air conditioned with separate air handler & controls Custom fitted Sisal carpeting Sunbrella cushions throughout with black canvas covers (2) Teak folding chairs Fiberglass console aft w/(2) Miele electric grills & storage cabinets beneath Venturi stainless steel framed glass windscreen Staircase to aft deck with rails Staircase to main deck galley area Full teak decking
- MISC. ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
- M7HD SAT/TV System Installed May 2013 KVH M7 SAT/TV KVH M3 SAT/Phone-Data Magellan security/alarm system w/phone interface Pelco camera system - (1) fixed facing aft on aft deck, (1) pan/tilt/zoom - engine room Camera system controller on bridge, power supply & (2) Extron video amp Setup for 6 Direct TV/HD DSS receivers Setup for 1 Dish Network DSS receiver Panasonic phone system - KXTTA624-5 (KSU) Panasonic KXTTA624-91 phone (3) cordless phones
- Flybridge: (2) VEI 15" color monitors Furuno 1964 - C black box radar 25 Kw with 72 NM Furuno GP 1920 black box chart plotter Furuno BBFF1 1Kw black box depth sounder/recorder (dual frequency transducer) Simrad AP-2504 autopilot Simrad handheld remote autopilot control with 2 station connectors (2) Furuno RD30 multi-display readouts (2) ICOM 602 VHF radio/hailers Weather Worx weather forecasting Danforth compass (2) ACR spotlights - remote controlled Garmin 5210 GPS/chart plotter w/touchscreen All electronics except VHF radios in stainless steel framed doors Pilothouse - Lower Helm: Furuno NavNet GPS/Radar/Chart plotter display Garmin GPD/Chart plotter with touchscreen Simrad AP-29 autopilot remote panel Furuno RD30 multi-display readouts ICOM VHF radio
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONAN 27.5 Kw generator in sound shield with 410 Hours Onan 27.5 Kw generator in sound shield with 390 Hours (2) 100 Amp shore power service (fwd aft) Glendinning 100' cord cablemasters GFI Protection plug outlets throughout (2) Trace 4 Kw inverter/120 amp battery chargers Charles ISO-Boost transformers Gel-cell house batteries - New 8/12 Engine start batteries Backup engine control batteries Vimar lighting switches Cantalupi Halogen light fixture with dimmer switches
- ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- CAT Premium extended warranties CAT Digital monitor display at both helms' CAT Engine room gauge package (visible w/engine room cameras at FB helm) Marine Air chilled water air conditioning/heat system with 2 soft start chillers (2) Inline air conditioning raw water pumps w/switch Separate air handler for Flybridge air conditioning (12,000 BTU unit) Hamann waste treatment system with tank sensor Headhunter freshwater head system Jabsco engine driven emergency bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire supression system in Engine Room Triple Racor primary fuel filters Stainless steel workbench with vice & toolbox (3) Speich stainless steel wipers with washers ABT TRAC stabilizers with controls at both helms ABT 38HP hydraulic bow & stern thrusters (3) stations Glendinning electronic engine controls with synchronizer (3) stations 1200 GPD FCI Max Quiet watermaker (Tomar high capacity dockside R/O cleansing system) Delta T engine room de-mister system Auto dampers on Engine Room vents Tank tender pneumatic back-up gauges Sight gauge tubes on Engine Room fuel tanks Electric fuel gauges Aquamat HS22 shafts with spurs High Performance ZF propellers Hynautic trim tabs with indicators at both helms Underwater exhaust with transom relief CO2 & smoke detector system (2) 30 gal. hot water heaters Spare propellors Dual PTO's for hydraulics
- Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's & crew's personal belongings. (Personal effects & artwork are NOT included). Tender is not included in the sale. If requested at time of sale, a list will be provided.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more info contact Central Agent, John Varga, at 954-316-6364 Office or 954-258-1717 Cell or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org .