- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New style 54' Hatteras with the following accommodations:
She has the standard 54' Hatteras layout, Galley up and sleeps 6 in 3 statrooms plus 2 heads.
Master Stateroom is midship to port with walk around queen berth, large head and stall shower.
VIP Stateroom is all the way forward with tappered queen berth center lined with large head and stall shower.
Twin Berth Stateroom, the third statroom is to starboard with twin berths that shares the VIP head and stall shower.
- Marlin Azul is a new style 54' Hatteras with the following accommodations: She has the standard 54' Hatteras layout, Galley up and sleeps 6 in 3 statrooms plus 2 heads. Master Stateroom is midship to port with walk around queen berth, large head and stall shower. VIP Stateroom is all the way forward with tappered queen berth center lined with large head and stall shower. Twin Berth Stateroom, the third statroom is to starboard with twin berths that shares the VIP head and stall shower.
- Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Carpeting High gloss coffee table with storage Whisperwall headliner Fluted wood valances with duette blinds Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass U-line icemaker Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Electric panels Polk stereo speakers Custom L-shaped lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Polished stainless-steel threshold at salon door Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Smoke detector Hinged glass door to cockpit Carbon monoxide detector 1 Direct SatTV control Wood blinds main salon
- Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Whisperwall headliner Fluted wood valances with duette blinds Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Solid-surface countertops, under-mount sink and storage cabinets made of genuine wood to match interior finish high gloss cherry AC under-counter refrigerator and freezer drawer units AC four-burner ceramic cooktop Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal L-shaped dinette with storage under seat Electric water level gauge AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Throw pillows Telephone outlet Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood valances, port and starboard Drawers (6) in galley fascia Genuine high gloss cherry wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fascia
- Master Stateroom (Port)
- Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Fluted wood valance Padded covering on hullside Concealed pocket door from companionway Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders (lifts up for storage) Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets (E) Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Bowed dresser with drawers and cabinet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Flat Screen Color TV in Master DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD/DVD changer Polk stereo speakers Telephone outlet Full-length mirror Clear plexi-mirror (aft bulkhead) Private access to head with door stop Carbon monoxide detector Outboard storage cabinets Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valance Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights behind valance SMX HVAC compartment controlled 230-volt AC 20-gallon electric water heater under bunk DirectTV SatTV control receiver
- VIP Stateroom
- · Guest Stateroom (Bow) Finished wood bulkheads or high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Whisperwall padded panels on hullside Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders (lifts up for storage) Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets (E) Carbon monoxide detector Cedar-lined hanging/storage lockers with automatic light Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Nightstands with storage accessed by hinged lids, port and starboard AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Full-length mirror Clear plexi-mirror (forward bulkhead) Washer/dryer Private access to head with door stop Smoke detector DC low-voltage lights behind valance Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood valances, port and starboard Linen storage, port SMX HVAC compartment controlled Color Flat Screen TV
- Guest Stateroom
- · Guest Stateroom (Starboard) Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry wood Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Side-by-side twin berths with storage underneath outboard berth viapneumatic cylinder (lifts up for storage) Upholstered berth bases Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets (E) Double cedar-lined hanging locker with doors, shelf and automatic light Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood valances Carbon monoxide detector Nightstand with drawers Full-length mirror AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Polk stereo speakers with volume control Private access to head with door stop Vacuum unit, one outlet Smoke detector Mirrored aft bulkhead SMX HVAC bow compartment controlled
- Master & Guest Heads
- Amtico vinyl-strip flooring (teak and holly look) Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering Solid-surface countertops with solid-surface backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts Linen storage cabinets (master) Hardwood base boards Stall shower with seat, door and automatic enclosed sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror Screened overhead ventilator hatch with privacy cover Towel bar Headhunter freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks (master head only) Air conditioning discharge Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights
- Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Wallcovering DC light fixture Flush-panel genuine high gloss cherry wood doors to match interior finish, with door stops, to master stateroom, guest and bow staterooms, and guest head Steps to salon Access to port/starboard storage with DC light
- Northstar 962 GPS + Chartplotter VHF Icom MC602 Northstar 952X Chartplotter + GPS Northstar color Chartplotter Furuno Radar 64 Mile Tower- VHF Icom MC602 SeaTel Sat TV with 2 receivers Caliron AM/FM stereo with CD in Flybrige Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for engines and gears, steering cooling pump, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, and AC power loss. Molded fiberglass Top-loading insulated drink box Two bench seats with removable vinyl-covered Polyfoam cushions and storage underneath Rod storage space in port bench seat Additional storage areas beneath athwartship seat and console Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Powder-coated grab rails Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Engine synchronization control Compass with dimmable light Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency backup and electric trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Twin Murray Brothers Sea-19 adjustable teak helm chairs with stainless-steel hardware and footrest, and backing plate Electric fuel level gauges AC weatherproof receptacle DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and Polyplanar speakers Northstar 6000i GPS/plotter, Icom VHF, Simrad AP26 autopilot, Simrad IS15 depth and temp 24-volt DC distribution panel Power-actuated electronics console lifts up to display all electronics Twin teaser reels overhead
- Molded fiberglass, 126 square feet including 13 square feet of seating ISO standard scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Retractable shore cords (2) Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect Bait and tackle drawers 5.4-cubic-foot bait freezer Bait and tackle drop-in box Removable 80 fish box with macerator, flush in deck Hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Port and starboard hatches to lazarette and fuel tank connections Hinged glass door to deckhouse Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Telephone/CATV inlet Polished stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Polyplanar stereo speakers with volume control
- Electrical Systems
- Generator: 21.5 kw Onan, 2040 Hours Two 24-volt banks of heavy duty, 12-volt marine batteries mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic/ programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Air conditioning, 43,000 BTU, with reverse-cycle heating, with A/C compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls Two 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected retractable shore cords with over-current protection and wireless remote control AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with voltage source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers and voltage boost switch Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for engine, alternator, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, AC power loss, smoke detectors, battery-voltage, 3/4 full holding tank monitor and carbon monoxide detectors Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Navigation lights Telephone/CATV inlet Telephone and CATV shoreline cords, one each Omni-directional TV antenna
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blowers Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator(D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure Variable-speed forced air induction system for engine combustion air with two vane axial fans ducted to cockpit and controlled by pressure and temperature Polyethylene water lines FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Pressurized 110-volt DC freshwater pump with central charcoal freshwater filter and back-flush capabilities Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: three at 3700 gph, two at 2000 gph and four at 1100 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs Sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out, with ¾ full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines Digital monitoring for main engines in battery panel Start and stop switches and hour meter 24-volt DC oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Electric fuel transfer system with dry tank protection for pump United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines Seawater pressure system with DC pump Air conditioning compressors and pumps Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Rubber deck mat between engines Isolated discharge sea chests Transducer well, glycol filled Sealed shower sump 1in. stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
- Finished wood bulkheads with satin or high-gloss polyester finish in genuine cherry. All hardware chrome on brass or welded and polished stainless-steel Fiberglass pulpit with welded and polished stainless-steel anchor chute and roller 32-pound Fortress anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe with anchor tensioner Polished stainless-steel anchor cleat, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in Four polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Powder-coated grab rails on cabin side and flybridge interior Polished anodized welded aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Fog bell Zincs on rudders and shafts Dual air/electric horn Life ring Life jackets (6) Black braided nylon mooring lines (6) Interceptor trim control Integral manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel rudders with zincs 7-blade propellers, Nibral high performance (no spares) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 3-inch, with zincs Manganese bronze dripless shaft and rudder seals with thrust bearing on rudder shaft Bow deck access to rope storage locker Central vacuum system Black fenders (3) Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Engine exhaust exits through hull bottom and transom
- Optional/Custom Equipment
- Mattress, HMC, Queen Plexi mirrored ceilings master head and port head Master head wallcovering, custom Bow SR artwork Rocket Launcher 6 Rod Holders in Bridge 3-Side Bridge Enclosure Helm seat, open Murray Brothers captain and companion teak chair pkg Pipewelders full tower Wash down, freshwater, foredeck, addl outlet Cockpit coaming lights AM/FM stereo with CD Bluewater fighting chair with rocket launcher back Carpet runners: salon through dining area; 3 steps and companionway Bluewater custom cocktail table Custom interior decor Fiberglass pulpit
- Additional Features
- CAT electronic vision- flybridge Pipewelders Outriggers Cockpit Freezer 10cu ft. Lift up gate with transom door Upper cabinets Bow VIP stateroom
- Exterior Finish Condition
- Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Hull and superstructure, polyurethane coating Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass hull bottom Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side
- Marlin Azul is one of the finest rigged and equipped sportfisherman currently listed. She is mint condition with a full time meticulous captain and owner. Seriously for sale and easy to see in the Lighthouse Point area. A must see boat!
- Exclusions are to included but are not limited to owner's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information contact Central Agents: Mark Peck, 954-224-1351, firstname.lastname@example.org Claude Racine, 954-648-9498, email@example.com