- 44 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Winter 2011-2012 Undergoing a major refit including new paint
- Max Draft: 6'6''
- Total Power: 3500 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 9800 Fresh Water: 2400
- ENGINES: Paxman VP185 X 2 @ 3,500hp each ENGINE HOURS: 3060 pt/2950 stb GEARBOXES: ZF Model BW755 STEERING: AGI Power Hydraulic Generators & Electricity GENERATORS: Northern Lights 65 KW X 2 GENERATOR HOURS: 9300 pt/8800 stb ELECTRICITY: 208 VAC 60 Hz 3 PH SHOREPOWER: 75 Kva ASEA Model AC36LV-1/3 Yacht Power Converter SEAMLESS TRANSFER/Generator Paralleling BATTERIES: 4 Banks: Main Engine X 2; Generators X 2; Emergency; GMDSS Air Conditioning: Bitzer Model 4NC-202(Y) Compressor X 2 (67300 BTUH @ 25 degrees F saturated suction temperature/2397 CFH displacement) Aqua-Air Fan Coils Units/Thermostats Other Machinery BOWTHRUSTER: American Bow Thruster 75 hp electric STABILISERS: Naiad model MD-R-749-01 WATERMAKER: FCI 1600 gpd X 2 FUEL CENTRIFUGE: Alpha Laval MAB-103B-24 SCUBA Compressor: Bauer model YP95DF 9.0 scfm w/cascade system DEISEL FUEL TRANSFER: delivery pump w/50’ retractable hose & nozzle. KILL BOX: 50 cuft refrigerated fish box ICEMAKER: Eskimo model EI 600 (supplies Kill Box) SEAWATER WASHDOWN SYSTEM AIR DRYER: Hankison Model HPR 5.10.15 CAPAC: Hull potential monitor CATHELCO: Anti-corrosion/Anti-fouling system
- Guests: 10-11 Master: King bed; his & her wardrobes; his & her heads; footbath; common shower; vanity/desk; settee VIPPort: Queen bed; ensuite shower/head Twin Stb: 2 twin beds; 1 Pullman bed; ensuite shower/head GuestPort: Double bed; skylight; ensuite shower/head Guest Stb: Double bed; skylight; ensuite shower/head Crew: 6 plus Captain GALLEY & LAUNDRY Galley: KitchenAid Superba side by side refrigerator-freezer Crosley over-under refrigerator-freezer Whirlpool 20 cuft upright freezer (in guest laundry) KitchenAid 5 burner range top KitchenAid Superba oven X 2 KitchenAid microwave oven KitchenAid trash compactor Miele dishwasher Laundry: Guest: Maytag heavy duty/large capacity over-under washer-dryer Crew: Maytag Neptune large capacity over-under washer-dryer COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT Communication Equipment Fly Bridge: JMC model RT 2500 VHF/DSC Transceiver; SEA SEAHAIL hailer Pilothouse: Thrane & Thrane Inmarsat-C model TT-3606E Message Terminal SeaTel 4003 VSAT antenna w/SeaTel DAC-03 ACU Wireless LAN NERA Inmarsat Mini-M Satcom telephone Tellular model SX5e GSM telephone Panasonic PABX model KA-TA624 Advanced Hybrid telephone system HP model Photosmart 3310 FAX/printer/scanner ICOM model IC-M602 VHF/DSC Transceiver Sailor model C4901 VHF/DSC Transceiver JRC model JSB-196GM Radiotelephone JRC model NCT-196N DSC/NBDP Modem McMurdo Transas UAIS transponder system SEA SEAHAIL hailer Navigation Equipment Fly Bridge: Radar Remote Display: Furuno model FMD-811 Color Video Sounder: Furuno model FCV-1100L Boat speed/log; Depth; Sea Temperature; Compass Heading; Wind Speed: B&G model Hydra 2000 Autopilot: C-Plath model Navipilot V Sonar Remote Controller: Furuno model CH-256 Monitor Seabook: model M15 (displays Transas plotter or sonar) GPS/DGPS: Northstar model 941x Magnetic Compass: Ritchie Pilothouse: Radar (port): Furuno model 1510 MARK 2 Radar (stb): Furuno model 1525 MARK 2 ARPA: Furuno model ARP-15 Auto Plotter (on stb radar only) Boat speed/log/Depth/Sea Temperature/Compass Heading/ Wind Speed: B&G model Hydra 2000 Repeater: B&G model 20/20 CD X 2 Color Video Sounder: Furuno model FCV- 382 Sonar Furuno: model CH-250 Navtex Receiver: Furuno model NX-500 Digital Gyrocompass: C-Plath Navigat X MK 1 Autopilot: C-Plath model Navipilot V GPS/DGPS: Northstar model 952x Plotter: Transas model Navi-Sailor 3000 ECS-i Magnetic Compass: Danforth Entertainment Equipment Satellite TV: SeaTel 3004 antenna w/DAC 2200 ACU CATV: connection to shore system Fly Bridge Speakers: 8” Poly-Planar Platinum series model MA6800 X 4 Volume Control: Linn Spa Deck Speakers: 6” X 9” Poly-Planar Platinum series model MA6900 X 4 Volume Control: Linn Sky Lounge Monitor: NEC 42” Plasma Amplifier: Linn DVD: Linn Classik Movie Worldwide Video Converter/VCR: Samsung model SV-5000W Media Controller: Crestron Professional Media Controller Speakers: Linn Diskreet X 5 Subwoofer: Linn Sizmik Saloon/Dining Saloons Monitor: NEC 61” Plasma Amplifier: Linn DVD: Linn Classik Movie Worldwide Video Converter/VCR: Samsung model SV-5000W Media Controller: Crestron Professional Media Controller Speakers: Linn Diskreet X 7 Subwoofer: Linn Sizmik Aft Main Deck Speakers: 8” Poly-Planar Platinum series model MA6800 X 4 Volume Control: Linn Galley TV: Sharp 20” Aquos LCD AV Router/FM Receiver: Sony STR-LV500 CD/DVD Player: Sony DVP-LS785V Speakers: Linn Diskreet X 2 Master Stateroom Monitor: Sharp 37” LCD Amplifier: Linn DVD: Linn Classik Movie Worldwide Video Converter/VCR: Samsung model SV-5000W Media Controller: Crestron Professional Media Controller Speakers: Linn Sekrit X 5 Linn Diskreet X 2 Subwoofer: Linn Sizmik Guest Cabins TV: Sharp 20” Aquos LCD AV Router/FM Receiver: Sony STR-LV500 CD/DVD Player: Sony DVP-LS785V Speakers: 2 Captain’s Cabin TV: Sharp 20” Aquos LCD AV Router/FM Receiver: Sony STR-LV500 CD/DVD Player: Sony DVP-LS785V Speakers: 2 Crew Cabins TV: Sharp 15” LCD
- TENDERS & TOYS
- Tender: 2005 RIBCRAFT 19’/5.85 mtr RIB w/150hp 4 stroke Yamaha outboard Jet Ski: 2006 Yamaha Waverunner FX High Output Jet Ski: 2006 SeaDoo 4-Tec Series DECK EQUIPMENT PASERELLE: Angelo Gondola hydraulic SEA STAIR: MarQuipt DAVIT: MarQuipt 2500 ANCHOR WINDLASS: Maxwell 6000 X 2 ANCHOR: Bruce 242 lbs/110 kg ANCHOR: CQR 240 lbs/108 kg AFT CAPSTAN: Maxwell VC 3500 X 2 HOT TUB: Hoesch “Alabama” SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT LIFE RAFT: Zodiac 16 man SOLAS X 2 LIFE RING: ABS approved w/ACR model SM-2 Buoy Light X 2 LIFE RING: ABS approved X 2 LIFE PRESERVERS: 30 Type 1 Adult; 7 Type 1 Child SART: McMurdo model S4 GMDSS VHF RADIO: McMurdo model R1 X 3 GMDSS SYSTEM EPIRB: McMurdo 406 COMMENTS The Marlena began as a 132’ LOA sportfishing yacht built by Trinity Yachts of New Orleans, Louisiana. She was custom built for an avid fisherman of Long Island, NY and went into service in 1999. At the time of her launch, she was the largest sportfishing yacht in the world. In November of 2003 she was purchased by a new owner and relocated to Spain for an extensive refit and extension. This refit converted the vessel to a luxury sport yacht with an overall length of 144’ (44M). The Marlena is powered by 2 Paxman VP185 engines from England rated at 3,500 horsepower each. This gives the Marlena a comfortable cruising speed of 23 knots and a top speed of 26 knots. She carries 9,800 gallons of fuel and burns approximately 275 gph at cruising speed. This gives her a range of about 800 NM including reserve fuel for an additional 100 NM at a cruising speed of 23 knots. For long deliveries, a hull speed of 12 knots on a single engine will extend her range to about 1400 NM. For electrical power she is equipped with 2 Northern Lights 55 KW 208/115 VAC 60 Hz, 3 phase generator sets. Each is capable of handling the entire yacht’s electrical needs independently. Her bow thruster is electric and requires the full power of one generator while the other maintains house power. The vessel is equipped with a ASEA 75kva power converter capable of inputting shore power from 170 – 520 VAC, 40 – 70 Hz, 3 phase 200 amps max. The outlets throughout the yacht are 115 VAC 60 Hz. Fresh water capacity is 2400 gallons and is supplied either through shore facilities or by two reverse osmosis watermaker producing over 2500 gallons per day. The Marlena’s tender is a 5.85M Ribcraft built for diving. It is launched starboard side only via the MarQuipt davit. Additionally, one Yamaha and one SeaDoo jet skis are carried forward. Additional equipment includes a cockpit refrigerated fish box supplied with crushed ice by their own on board icemaker, aft underwater lights, built in swim platform, and a lighted glass-paned aquarium in the transom. Though serious sport fishing is her heritage, the interior is yacht quality throughout. The lower decks consist of the master stateroom amidships with 4 guest cabins forward. The crew quarters are aft of the engine room with berths for 6 plus captain’s cabin. On the main deck are an aft outer settee overlooking the cockpit, the main saloon, a formal dining saloon, and the galley/crew mess. The pilothouse deck consists of the main helm station and associated equipment, port and starboard helm stations, sky lounge, and aft outer al fresco dining area, and large Jacuzzi with sun beds. Above this is the Flybridge deck consisting of fore and aft facing helm stations with forward and aft settee areas. Forward of the main helm station is a large sun pad lounge.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.