- 116 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A fine example of the popular Azimut 116 series, LA DEA has had a number of significant upgrades under her current ownership.
She is in superb condition having had an ongoing maintenance programme. Latest works include new soft furnishings throughout, telecommunications upgrade, main engine service, rebuilt generators, hull polish and galley overhaul.
- ACCOMMODATION Owner: Master cabin below deck mid-ships with separate access, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with large bath tub Guests: 2 x Double cabins below deck port & starboard, both with en-suite shower rooms 1 x VIP cabin on main deck forward with en-suite shower room - can be converted into a twin cabin or a home cinema 1 x Twin cabin below deck with en-suite shower room and Pullman berth Crew: Total 7 crew Captain's cabin (2 crew) 2 x crew cabins (4 crew) 1 x crew Pullman in laundry (1crew) AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Generators: 2 x 65kW Kohler Generators Shore Power: Cantalupi Electrical System Generator Hours: Port: 7013 approx. March 2010 Starboard: 8566 approx. March 2010 Converter: Cantalupi Electrical System Electricity: A/C electrical - 110/220 V D/C electrical - 12/24 V Batteries: Battery charger - ZIVAN Batteries (service) - VARTA Batteries (engines) - FAAM TANK CAPACITIES (APPROXIMATE) Fuel: 17,500 litres (4623 US gallons) Dirty Lub Oil: 100 litres (26 US gallons) Water: 2,000 litres (528 US gallons) Grey Water: 1450 litres (383 US gallons) Water makers: Technomar water maker (180 l/hr) Black Water: 1450 litres (383 US gallons) Lub Oil: 265 litres (70 US gallons) SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT SAFETY Smoke detector and extractor (garage) Alarms: General, cumulative, fire Security: Colour Video camera (aft deck & engine room), pivoting/zoom, monitor in wheelhouse and connected to televisions throughout ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT Steering System: Piangiani Oil/Water Separator: Racor 500 MA Rudder Angle Indicator: Raymarine Fire/Bilge Pump: Gianneschi and Ramacciotti Bow Thruster: American 50hp Bow Thruster Sewage Treatment System: Jets 15 MDD Stabilizers: TRAC Zero Speed Air Conditioning: CruisAir 250,000 BTU air conditioning Fuel Separator & Filters: Racor 1000MA COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT Sat com: Fleet 77 Telephone Exchange: Panasonic VHF Radiotelephones: Raymarine VHF Intercom System: Panasonic KX I7531 UHF Radiotelephones: ICOM IC M67 (x8) NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT Magnetic Compass: White Star GPS: Raymarine E120 Gyro Compass: Raymarine Flux Gate Radar: Raymarine E120 Automatic Pilot: Raymarine ST290 Charts Chart Plotter: Raymarine E120 Log: Raymarine Navtex: NX-300 Furuno Echo Sounder: Raymarine Wind Instruments: Raymarine Sonar: Raymarine DECK EQUIPMENT Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 6000 Boat Crane & Davits: 4 retractable cleats Aft Warping Capstans: Maxwell 3000 Passerelle & Side Ladders: Marquipt ladder/Side boarding gates/Bessenzoni Passarelle Ground Tackle: Anchors: 2 x 180kg Chains: 2 x 130m Swimming Platform: Launching and recovering system for 1 Jet Ski Launching and recovering system for 1 tender Awning: 2 x Sun Roof Automatic Switch Sundeck TENDERS & WATER SPORT EQUIPMENT Tenders: 5m Novorania tender with 160hp inboard engine (new 2007) Diving Equipment: Snorkelling equipment Jet Skis: Yamaha 250HPWaver runner Other: 2 x Sea kayaks 2 x Doughnuts Wake board Water skis AUDIO/VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS Televisions: TV/DVD/Sat throughout the yacht and in all cabins 42" Plasma Sony television in salon & master cabin 33" Flat screen television in VIP cabin 20" Flat screen televisions in guest cabin 15" Panasonic television in captain's cabin Stereo Music System: B&W Surround Sound Speaker System, Onkyyo DVD/Receiver and Philips Pronto in Saloon, Master and VIP Sony Hi Fi Compenent System in Guest Cabins Satellite Television: Dolby Digital Sky Receiver in all cabins Video Recorders/Players: Multi-region DVD in all cabins DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT Galley: Miele Laundry: 2 x Miele Professional WS 5425 Washing Machines 2 x Miele Professional T5206 Dryers Refrigeration: Frigomar Bars:2 x Frigomar Icemakers OFFICE EQUIPMENT Computers: Dell 0630 Wireless Internet Connection Photocopier/Printer/Fax: HP Office Jet Pro L7680 OTHER EQUIPMENT Jacuzzi Dip Pool: Jacuzzi for 4 persons on sundeck w/separate shower Deck Furniture: Teak bench (forward) Sunbathing mattresses (bow area) Ship Safes: 1 x Master 1 x Captain's Cabin Barbeque: Portable BBQ can be set up on swimming platform
- Grades and Major works done
- 2007 KVH M 90 SATELLITE AND FLEET 77 INSTALLED NEW AUDIO SYSTEMS FITTED MAIN SALON, MASTER CABIN, VIP CABIN,TOP AND AFT DECKS NEW NOVURANIA TENDER REMOVED UPPER DECK SHOWER AND BBQ (not practical) REPLACED WITH FITTED LARGE LOUNGE AND FITTED GAMING TABLE WHICH RETRACTS TO MAKE LARGE SUNBED MADE A HARD COVER FOR THE JACUZZI SO WHEN NOT IN USE ALSO CAN BE USED AS A SUN BED AREA PURCHASED 2 TEAK SUN BEDS AND TABLES FOR THE AFT FLY SUN BATHING AREA 2008 RAYMARINE E120 INTEGRATED NAVIGATION AND RADAR SYSTEM FITTED IN PLACE OF OLD RAY MARINE RESTORED ALL BRIDGE LEATHER 2009/2010 COMPLETE PRIME AND PAINT OF THE SUPERSTRUCTURE USING THE AWL GRIP SYSTEM NEW OUT DOOR PROTECTION COVERS RE CORKED THE ENTIRE TEAK DECK NEW MIELE HOT PLATE INSTALLED TO INCREASE CAPACITY RE PITCHED PROPS AND ENLARGED TRIM TABS FOR BETTER FUEL EFFICENY 2010 NEW HEADLINERS AND FIXING SYSTEM INSTALLED FOR THE ENTIRE INTERIOR (the new fixing system is a pop on pop off unlike the complicated slide system used by Azimut) NEW OUT DOOR CUSHION COVERS UPPER, AFT AND FORE DECKS NEW SOFT FURNISHINGS THROUGH OUT THE INTERIOR, ie CURTAINS ,BLINDS ,FABRIC WALL COVERINGS NEW 3G AND WIFI SYSTEM FITTED THROUGH OUT THE YACHT WITH BOOSTERS FOR BETTER RECEPTION OFFSHORE NEW TELEVISION'S FOR OWNER AND GUEST CABINS BOTH GENERATOR MOTORS COMPLETELY REBUILT PORT SIDE GENSET ELECTRICAL SIDE RE WOUND AND OVER HAULED STBD SIDE GENSET ELECTRICAL SIDE REPLACED WITH NEW GENSET (please note that though the generators have a lot of hours with the works done it should be considered a lot less) 2 MTU TURBO'S REPLACED NEW W5 SERVICE ON MTU MAIN ENGINES (this is a major 3000 hrs service replacing all the injectors and removing the heads for inspection) AIR-CONDITIONING COMPLETED BLACK AND GREY PUMPS RE PLACED NEW BLACK, GREY AND WATER PIPES AND TANKS PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED FUEL TANKS AND LINES PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED NEW DIGITAL RADAR FITTED NEW CARPETS FITTED ALL HYDRAULIC MOTOR PUMPS AND LINES OVERHAULED AND REPLACED AS NECESSARY ALFA LAVAL FUEL CLEANING SYSTEM INSTALLED SHAFTS PULLED AND CUTLASS BEARINGS REPLACED ALL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS CHECKED/OVER HAULED - WHERE NEEDED REPLACED NEW BAUER DIVE COMPRESSOR JET SKI OVERHAULED AND RE PAINTED 2011 ELECTRICAL SUN AWNINGS RE PLACED FOR NEW TENDER MECHANICAL AND FABRIC OVER HAUL JET SKI CARTRIGES REPLACED VOLVO PENTA ENGINE IN TENDER FOR NEW VP 160 ALL VALVES DISMANTLED SERVICED OR REPLACED AS NESSESARY BILGE PUMPS OVER HAULED STRIPPED CAP RAIL BACK TO BARE TEAK AND RE VANISHED USING THE AWL BRITE SYSTEM REPLACED FOR NEW MIELE OVEN, STEAM OVEN, DISHWASHER, CREW FRIDGE, 2 ICE MAKERS NEW TV FOR MAIN SALON 2011/2012 RE PAINT NON SKID ON COACH HOUSE ROOF RE PAINT AFT TRANSOM DOOR RE VARNISH MAIN DECK INTERIOR FLOORS FRENCH POLISH MINOR INTERIOR SCRATCHES AND MAIN SALON DINING TABLE REPLACE OLD CORKING ON ALL BULWARKS AND EXTERIOR WINDOWS NEW TEAK ON TRANSOM STEPS STRIP AND RE VENEER AFT DECK AND FLY DECK TABLES NEW NON SKID FITTED TO LAZZERETTE FLOOR NEW CUSHIONS AND PAINT FOR TENDER NEW CONTROL SYSTEM FOR ALL AUDIO VIDEO COMPLETE HULL POLISH AND PROTECTIVE COATING 5 YEARS SURVEY COMPLETED
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Kevin Bonnie at +33 6 16 39 19 59 or at firstname.lastname@example.org