Boat Just Hauled For Bottom Paint, Audiogauge and Zincs (All Good)
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "ENCORE V" is a very rare model in the 86' Burger series with her high flared bow, formal dining room, on-deck powder room and walk-around side decks. There is a sofa, desk and chairs located in the main salon. The aft-deck is 18' long and enclosed and air-conditioned with opening side and rear windows. The engine room is accessed from the crew's quarters. ENCORE V is the only 86' Burger with an en-suite head/shower in the Captain's cabin. The joiner work on the main deck is light colored "honey" teak of the highest quality. The pilothouse sole is teak with maple inlay. The master stateroom is located aft and the 2 guest staterooms are located amidship. The aft staterooms are predominantly white with light wall coverings all with en-suite heads. ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT: Color televisions are located in the main salon, aft deck and all staterooms. VCR and video library. Stereo system throughout the vessel includes: AM/FM, cassette player and compact disc player. Overall Length 87'7" Height to top of Mast 30' Height to top of Bimini top 20' Note with tender launched and mast folded down, ENCORE V can transit the Erie Bay Canal between New York and the Great Lakes.
- Master Stateroom
- The original twin beds in the master stateroom were in the middle of the room and have been converted to a king bed. The stateroom has been completely redecorated with new linens. Head Shower Tub King size bed Carpeting Drapes Linens
- Guest Stateroom 1
- There are two twin bed guest staterooms that have been redecorated and have new bedding.
- Galley and Laundry
- Refrigerator w/freezer 4-Burner eletric stove with oven Dishwasher Clothes washer Clothes dryer Garbage disposal There is an additional freezer and refrigerator in the crew's quarters. Water heater Pressure water system Nu-Tone central vacuum system Corian galley countertops Formica galley cabinets with teak trim
- Entertainment Equipment
- Color televisions are located in the main salon, aft deck and all staterooms. VCR and video library. Stereo system throughout the vessel includes: AM/FM, cassette player and compact disc player.
- Both radars and plotters were new in '94. Most pilothouse are duplicated on the flybridge. Northstar 961XD plotter (not working) Northstar 800 loran Furuno 72-mile color radar Furuno 8250 SSB radio (3) ICOM VHF radios (2) Datamarine Link depth sounders Loud hailer Rudder angle indicator Datamarine Link speed and distance logs (8) televisions Furuno FSN 70 satellite navigation Plath autopilot (2) compasses (both 8") Intercom Wind speed indicator Stereo Video recorder Plath gyro (overhauled '94) Maptec plotter and computer Furuno weatherfax Executone telephone system Northstar GPS Trimble 10X GPS system (working, but screens are cloudy) Furuno 48-mile radar (on bridge) Dytek sea temperature gauge Capac galvanic monitor ADF (2) EPIRB'S Toshiba telephone system Simrad automatic direction finder Most pilothouse electronics are duplicated on the Flybridge. The Plath Gyro and Autopilot are due for service and may not interface with new Plotters and Nobel Tec Systems.
- Electrical System
- Both Northern Lights generators are 1200 RPM "quiet" generators. 220V AC eletrical system Norhtern Lights 35 KW generator (7,680 hours) Northern Lights 35 KW generator (4,882 hours) (10) batteries Automatic battery charger Voltage regulators Isolation transformers (2) Gleason cable reels 32V floating ground system (2) Smart Y's Meter plugs Dockside eletrical cables Both Northern Lights generators are 1200 RPM "quiet" generators.
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 14.5 Max Speed: 16.5
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine
- (2) Cruisair Chiller Units (replaced 2008/2009) HOP bow thruster Naiad stabilizers Halon fire extinguishing system 800 GPD watermaker Cabin and bridge controls Hydraulic steering Trim tabs (2) blige blowers (4) automatic bilge pumps Holding tank Racor fuel filters engines & generators Lube oil transfer system (2) spare propellers Engine synchronizers Engine alarms Engine fuel shut-off valve Raw water sea strainers (2) air compressors Microphor heads Lube oil storage Oil change system Fuel transfer pump w/Racor filter for polishing between tanks Hot water circulating system so its hot at the faucet Accoustical and thermal insulation 6 Microphor heads with back up air compressor
- "ENCORE V" is a strongly built Burger with four watertight bulkheads, double bottoms and a full keel. She is suitable for both cruising shallow draft areas like the Bahamas or transatlantic crossings. The "86" is one of Burger's most popular designs due to her flared bow, graceful shear line and tumblehome transom. This design is also known for fuel economy with numerous range and speed options and is the model that one owner of the Burger boat company built as his personal yacht.
- Deck Equipment and Hull, and Construction
- Teak main decks were re-seamed a few years ago and look like new. Aft deck is teak and has had carpet over it since new. 230 lb Forfjord anchor Anchor davit Side stanchions with lifelines Bridge curtains Bimini top Coast Guard safety package Teck decks Freshwater washdown system Electric dinghy davits 17' Mako dinghy with 90-HP Yamaha (new 2003) Maxwell eletric windlass Fender and lines Navigation lights Dual search lights Spreader lights Swim platform Windshield washer and wipers Awlgrip finished hull 275' anchor chain rode Hinged folding mast (2) EPIRB'S Bimini top and glass enclosure Kahlenberg airhorns 2-man Avon raft MarQuipt side boarding ladder Aft-deck wetbar w/refrigerator Icemaker Flybridge sink and storage Water skis Opening windows (some with screens) in salon, dining room and galley
- Owner's and Captain's personal items to be identified at time of survey. NOT OFFERED TO CANADIAN CITIZENS/RESIDENTS WHILE IN CANADIAN WATERS.
- "ENCORE V" was built by a Burger owner of many years who passed away and is now offered for sale by the second owners estate (second owner was a multiple Burger owner too). She was a well equipped yacht when new and has been maintained (mostly by Bradford Marine) to the highest standards with many replacements and upgrades over the years in order to maintain her in top condition. Shafts were pulled in 2002 and shaft tubes were replaced 2002 (critical Burger maintenance item). The boat was hauled and bottom was painted in 2012. added stabilizer seals were replaced. Paint, deck and interior are in good condition. Engines were rebuilt in 2003 at approximately 5,086 hours port 5,140 hours starboard with four new cylinder heads. Currently less then 500 hours since overhaul. In 2003 "ENCORE V" underwent an extensive refit that included all new décor and many "system" improvements including: anchoring system, complete rebuild of tender with new outboard, new corner windows in pilothouse and aft deck, new port lights in cabins, new window, hatch and portlight tracks and gaskets, new Bimini top and canvas, all air handles removed and cleaned or replaced. In 2008 after several months in the Turks & Caicos, both A/C chillers were replaced and major maintenance was done on the stabilizers, bow thruster, and the pilothouse sliding doors were rebuilt. All new batteries and battery boxes were installed in 2009. The boat was hauled in 2012 and stabilizer seals were replaced and fins were enlarged. Paint, deck and interior in good condition.
- Recent Maintenance
- Last haul out October 2014 2012 stabilizer fin size from 6 sq. ft. to 9 sq. ft. 2012 new stabilizer seals 2012 rebuilt both stabilizer pumps 2014 bottom painted and zincs replaced - diver cleaning since with capoc monitoring regulators 2014 new battery chargers Engine & generators run frequently and fuel is polished between tanks with the transfer pump and racor filter. The yacht was hauled for a bottom paint job in May 2014, at this time the bottom was audio gauged and bearing clearances were checked, at Sellers expense.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. NOT OFFERED FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO CANADIAN CITIZENS/RESIDENTS WHILE IN CANADIAN WATERS.
- Contact Roy Sea - International Yacht Collection - cell: 954-980-7438 email@example.com