Great Boat & Great New Price!
- Beam: 8' Max Draft: 4' board down Ballast: 700 pounds
- Total Power: 7.5 outboard motor
- Fuel: 6 gallons
- This is a gaf rigged sloop with self tending working jib, which is 68 square feet and she can carry a topsail of 49 square feet(not included) . This sailboat was built by Squadron Yachts of Bristol, Rhode Island. There is a draft of 23” board up, and 4 feet with board down. This beautifully kept up sail boat has teak trim, aluminum spar with stainless steel rigging and mast has been modified to fold down. All new running rigging , bronze hardware, eagle figurehead, foam flotation, sink, pump, water tank, and wheel steering. All painted surfaces are new with awlgrip paint. **Includes a trailer** trailer may need work for a long trip It has been superiorly maintained and kept inside a barm It has been completely re-done, and includes a new battery Possible mega yacht tender because of folding mast and centerboard total length including bow sprit is 26 feet plus about 3' for the rudder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Roy Sea on his cell at 954-980-7438 email firstname.lastname@example.org