- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NATICA is one of the finest in the Hatteras elite series, with four great staterooms and three crew cabins. like the 100' elites, plus larger aft deck dining and a dining table in the galley with more convenient storage.
1300 hours TOTAL TIME SINCE NEW!!!!
Probable transatlantic range confirmed 3/25/2012 trials
- Total Power: 3600 two DDA 16 v 2000's 1400 original hours.
- The walkaround and side decks are cleverly configured to be very narrow on either side of the salon so the salon itself is much wider than most 92' yachts. To starboard is a granite recessed bar with upholstered barrel chairs. Opposite the bar is a game table and four chairs. The main seatong is a curved recessed sofa and two goose-down filled occasional chairs and ottomans. A large coffee table in front of the sofa has Hi-Lo feature and can double as a very elegant dining table. On the forward bulkhead is a 42" plasma screen TV which is concealed behind wood doors. Entrance doors to side decks are on both sides of the forward end of the salon.
- Forward on the main deck is a large galley with granite counter tops and a dining table with six chairs. There is more storage than the standard layout with banquet. The list of appliances is extensive: drawer freezer, Halogen cook-top, satellite TV, etc. All china, stemware and silverware is buit in. A true "country kitchen", with chef and diners in conversation range with eye contact. Samsung microwave oven Double door Sub-Zero refrigerator w/drawer freezers and dry storage KitchenAid trash compactor Full size KicthenAid convection/conventional oven KicthenAid 4-burner Halogen/Electric cooktop KicthenAid dishwasher KichtenAid garbage disposal Counter sunk double sink Chrome Grohe faucet Sony TV w/VCR & stereo sound DCS stainless steel hood w/overboard vent Custom earth tone granite counter tops w/full back wall
- Powder Room
- Walking aft from the galley is the access to the pilothouse which is raised five steps. On the opposite side near the entrance door is the powder room. This "day head" is larger than those found on most yachts under 100 feet!
- Accessed from the starboard passageway via five short steps is the pilothouse. The well equipped pilothouse has a large L-shaped settee and table. There is a large chart table to starboard and a second area to port with a stool. The pilothouse paneling is mahogany with Amteako planked floor. Aft are five steps to the flybridge.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is accessed from the port side forward in the main salon opposite the entry door from outside. The master is full beam with large escape hatch size port lights. Forward of the master are his and hers bath with marble shower with frosted glass and marble counter tops and floor. The master stateroom is paneled in mahogany and has a king size bed, two walk-in cedar-lined closets, and an entertainment center w/TV, video, DVD,CD, and VHS.
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward of the main dining salon is the VIP stateroom with a private access stairway. There is a queen size bed w/closets and drawer storage in mahogany wood. The marble head is very spacious. A 17" Sony Vega flat screen TV was recently added.
- NATICA is a four stateroom plus 4/5 crew "Elite Series" custom Hatteras motoryacht with a special high-end mohogany interior. Walkaround side decks make her appealing anywhere in the world.
- Guest Stateroom
- In the same foyer as the master stateroom are a twin guest stateroom to port and a queen bed guest stateroom to starboard. Both have mahogany joiner work, closets, drawer storage and ensuite heads. The queen ned stateroom has a Jacuzzi tub in the head. The twin bed stateroom could easily bed convereted to another queen bed stateroom.
- Crew Quarters
- The spacious crew quarters are entered from the swim platform, with an emergency hatch to the aft deck. There is a double bed captain's cabin with ensuite head to starboard, a double cabin and a single cabin to port with another head on the starboard side just inside the transom door. All three crew cabins have TV and CD/stereo. There is a second emergency escape access to the aft deck.
- As you wind down the central stairway you arrive in a larger foyer which is adorned with artwork that cleverly hides the laundry facilities and large storage area. The Kenmore HE2 stakced washer and dryer are about three years old.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Pilothouse: Datamarine Mulitlink Data, speed/log/digital depth Detroit Diesel electronic controls & remote disgnostic system Emergency manual control overrides Northstar model #952X Loran/GPS Stephens Electonics model #SEA235 single side band radio NEC monitor with Nobletec chart program 2 ACR model #RCL 100 remote control spotlights KVH Flux Gate compass Stephens Electronics model #SEA156 VHF radio Elbex color monitor model #ECM1490 with remote control touch pad. There are two cameras, one on the aft deck and one in the engine room. Both are fully articulated. FLIR "Mariner" thermal imaging system 35 degrees fixed American bow thruster control Robertson model #AP9 Mark 3 automatic pilot Fuel tank gauges and fuel transfer pump controls Controls for 7 automatic bilge pumps Raymarine life tag system, Master & repeater unit(wheelhouse & aft deck) interfaced with Raymarine GPS plotter Furuno Navtex receiver NX-500 Sharp monitor (Direct TV/cameras/night vision) Naiad stabilizer control with fin angle indicators Allen Bradley Datum Plus central alarm system IBM computer with keyboard Sirens boardwalk WIFI Furuno 96-mile radar Flybridge: Detroit Diesel electronic controls & remote diagnostic system Icom IC M127 VHF w/hailer Furuno 72-mile radar Ritchie Powerdamp compass Northstar model #958 GPS plotter Raymarine E80 multifunction display w/lifetag MOB Datamarine link depth finder Datamarine link multi American bow thruster control Robertson model #AP9 Mark 3 automatic pilot Naiad stabilizer control FLIR mariner control (Thermal imaging) Sony 10-disc CD changer Sony AM/FM/CD player IPOD/MP3 line-in jacks Wing Stations: Port and starboard on the flybridge are two wing stations with the following: Robertson model #FU91 jog lever Engine starts and stops Bow thruster controls Engine single lever clutch and throttle controls Port & starboard wing controls stations with cover (clutch, throttle, start, stop, jog steering)
- Deck Equipment
- Maxwell electric windlass with bow anchor Bow pulpit with rails USCG safety package Fiberglass decks forward Teak aft deck Fresh & saltwater washdown system Aft deck curtains ACR dual spotlights with remote controls Windshield washer/wipers (2) 1999 Yamaha GP 360 wave runners Fordeck seating PipeWelders Bimini top with Eisenglass U-zips on three side ($48,000) for high speed cruising. Pilothouse windows removed and resealed 2/2011
- Dual Gaggenau barbeque grills to starboard Under counter bait freezer 4-speaker stereo receiver SATFIND 406 EPRIB 2 Givens 6-man hydrostatically released life rafts MarQuipt 2500 lb 0 degree life electic davit w/wireless remote control 18' Novurania 530 lb tender w/130 hp Yamaha, GPS, VHF & DDI and stereo Forward facing far with three stools Stidd raised helm seat and two companion seats with footrests 18' Novurania 530 lb tender w/130 hp Yamaha, GPS, VHF & DDI and stereo (tender maybe launched and surveyed if Buyer wishes) (2) 1999Yamaha GP 360 wave runners (not included in sale and will not be surveyed - gift to Buyer if he wishes)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 2001 Detroit 16V2000 diesels Two Cruisair 5 ton reverse-cycle air conditioning units (one new in 2015 + chilled water circulator pump new in 2013. Total A/C repair upgrading about $50,000) American hydraulic bow thruster approx 58 hp - 16 1/2" tunnel Engine synchronizers 1500 GPD watermaker Racor fuel filters & oil change system 5 automatic/manual bilge pumps Lube oil transfer system Naiad stabilizers (model 302) ESL automatic fire extinguishing system w/smoke detectors & manual engagements throughout Fixed Halon 1301 fire extinguishing in engine room Hynautic steering
- Saftey and Fire Protection
- Approximately 25 U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs Flare kit (out of date) Full set of required running lights 110-volt bilge pump 5-bilge manifold 7 Automatic bilge pumps 7 High water alarms Halon 1301 automatic/manual fire suppression system engine room Remote fire alarm pulls Remote Halon activation in wheelhouse Emergency escapes from VIP cabin, crew area, and engine room Oversize portholes for escapes in master and guest accommodations 2 Givens 6-person canister life rafts with hydrostic releases (note: out of date) Sat Find 406 EPIRB on hydrostatic release 2 Throw rings Approximately 20 handheld fire extinguishers (note: out of date) Smoke detectors throughout First-aid kit Central alram panel Safety package in small boat Proper ship's whistle Excellent electronics Good ground tackle Raymarine Lifetag man overboard system
- Electrical System
- *Atlas can take 180-520 volts and 40-70 hertz input 110 volt AC system 12/24 volt DC system 100 amp 3-phase AC power cable 14 batteries 1120 amp hours Battery parallel switch 80 amp battery charger 2 Onan 35 kW generators with approx 3000 hours Atlas Power Converter (50 KVA) with two 100 amp shore cords on Glendinning powered retractors
- Office Entertainment Electronics
- Zenith TV in salon Sony A/V control STR-AV370 (10) Sony DSS TV receivers AIWA MX100 VCR Yamaha RXV557 audio receiver Sony DVP-N57014 CD/DVD player HP All-in-One fax/printer/scanner Linksys wireless router
- NATICA was built to higher standards than many of the Elite series Hatteras yachts. The high gloss mahogany interior is stunning. She is one of the few Hatteras yachts that has cruised successfully in both Europe and the USA. NATICA is a state-of the-art yacht in every respect capable of worldwide cruising due to her reliability, anchoring system, stabilizers and shore power converter. She has a very tasteful 4-stateroom interior. A solid (non-cored below the waterline) fiberglass hull gives a quality ride usually only associated with a much larger yacht. NATICA has been lovingly maintained by four caring owners and is in "ready to cruise" condition. She has been repainted and still looks good. Her pilothouse windows have been taken out and resealed and her side windows were professionally recaulked. Recently, stabilizer seals were replaced and the bottom and bootstripe repainted in 2014. NATICA is a great value since she has a similar layout to the more expensive 100' Hatterases. Stated range for cruising speed computed as follows: 3/25/2012. Natica run north and south in 2' seas, 2000 gal fuel 600 gal water aboard. Assumption: 10% or 485 gallon of total fuel (4845 gal) held in reserve and not used in calculations. Average consumption 2.15 gallons/nautical mile at 10 knots= 2028 Nautical mile theoretical range. At 9.5 knots theoretical range=2435 nautical miles. At 9 knots theoretical range is 2812 nautical miles/knots. This should be verified by buyer in different sea conditions. Rough seas on the nose will decrease range. Calm seas and following seas should increase range. Predictions are based on the MTU computer fuel consumption readout and speeds by GPS. It is believed that fuel consumption for one generator is about of 1 gal/hour. This has NOT been verified and has not been computed in the range calculation. CONCLUSION: It appears, but it is not guaranteed, that NATICA has transatlantic range on her own bottom, but a competent captain still would add fuel tanks and bladders wherever possible and use those first, and start such a trip in fair weather. Running on one engine for greater range has not been studied. Buyer should confirm the theoretical observations with a marine surveyor, and do his own trials before attempting a long crossing. Reported draft is to prop tips. Draft to keel is about 6" less so custom props could be fitted to raise draft to around 6', and possibly top end speed would be lost. NATICA has a displacement of 250,000 lb (113,399 kg). .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Roy Sea International Yacht Collection 954-980-7438 firstname.lastname@example.org