- 190 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Touch & go Helicopter Pad
Elevator on All Decks
Wheel Chair Accessible
Split level Master Stateroom
VIP Stateroom – full beam
Gym/massage room available
Jacuzzi and plunge pool on the sundeck
Zero Speed Stabilisers
Founded in 1988 as a division of the major shipbuilder Halter Group, Trinity Yachts continues the proud tradition of high quality craftsmanship, state of the art construction and engineering techniques acquired from 65 years of experience with thousands of boats and ships designed and built.
Trinity Yachts engineers and naval architects are constantly evaluating and researching new technology and improved construction methods. Learning from each project, the wealth of practical experience that frames Trinity Yachts engineering reputation thrives.
Efficient hull designs, propulsion and stabilizing systems for maximum performance, seaworthiness and structural integrity; noise and vibration reducing materials for a maximum comfort or sophisticated engineering systems such as fresh air replenishment and black and grey water treatments are some of the results of Trinity Yachts Engineering excellence.
Like each Trinity yacht, TRINITY 190 is a hybrid of the finest in marine technology and exquisite styling.
- Total Power: 3384
- Special Features
- This yacht can be delivered in December 2009 if desired. Forward Panoramic viewing full beam master Owner’s suite on main deck forward. One (1) full beam VIP suite with king bed aft plus four (4) half-beam guest rooms, two (2) with Kings, one (1) Queen set up for handicap access and one (1) with twins, located below the main deck amidship. One half-beam combination guest/staff room/gym aft of Pilothouse with a Pullman. Large aft deck adjoining panoramic full beam Sky Lounge on Pilothouse Deck. Air conditioned outside aft Pilothouse Deck. Two (2) person wheel chair accessible elevator servicing three (3) interior decks. Large flybridge with bar, seating and hot tub and shallow kid pool on Sundeck. Tender garage
- Electronics and Navigation
- Radar:2x Autopilot GPS Plotter Radios: SSB / VHF 2x Depth sounder Wind Instruments Satcom GMDSS Compass: Danforth model C-661HA, Ritchie Globemaster #B-463, and Ritchie 3" #B-81 and gyro-repeater at emergency station. Horn: Kahlenberg; 5 trumpet Figure F-3 model 513 spun brass chrome plated Underwater lights: Twelve Search lights: Aqua Signal, 3 ACR RCL-600D; all remote electric controlled Ship's Alarm Monitoring and Control-AMC: Caterpillar provided engine alarm system shall be installed. 260 point Simon monitor alarm system
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: 2x Caterpillar 3516 C-HD: 3,384hp each @ 1,800 rpm Propellers: Nibral ABS Class S, 64", 5-blade Veem Wartsila PSE water lubricated shaft seal with spray shield Reduction gears: Reintjes WAF843 Marine Transmission, 3:1 ratio, open coupling Generators: Northern Light 2 x 235kw and 1 x 99kw emergency generator Load bank: 60kw Sephco water cooled Generator exhaust: Soundown Steering system: EMI Rudder Steering System, Double plate 316 L Stainless Engine Controls: Rexroth Watermakers: 2x Filtration Concepts: 9,463 L/day each (2,500 gallons) Air conditioning and heating: Individual Marine Air fan coil units - Approximately 75 tons of AC, Fresh air makeup: Approx. 800 cfm Stabilizers: Quantum XT two fins 4.0 -5.3m each - ZERO SPEED central hydraulic: Quantum Marine, "QuietPax" QIS210; 2 gear driven pumps plus 2 each 30 hp electric motors for "zero speed" Bowthurster: Quantum 200hp hydraulic; 28" tunnel with 26" counter rotating wheels Windlass: Muir VWC 18,000 Capstans: 2x Muir MVC 8,000 Elevator: 46"x48" Lift-Emotion elevator, wheelchair accessible two (2) person servicing three (3) interior decks Sprinkler System: Ultra fog - water mist system Fuel Oil Centrifuge: Alpha Laval MAB104 Fuel Oil Priming: 24v DC Water heaters: Five Rheem/Ruud Eclipse 3phase; two horizontal and three vertical
- Deck Equipment
- Flybridge capable of "touch and go" for helicopter Jacuzzi: seven (7) person hot tub. white. Passerelle/Sea Stairs: One hydraulic 22.5 ft. Marquip Passerelle Two 10 step manual shipdise boarding ladders 24" Nautical Structures Boat cranes: One 5,500 lb. Nautical Structures tender davit in garage. One Nautical Structurers MCA approved 2,500 lb @ 22 ft. telescoping davit on the flybridge. One Nautical Structures 1700 lb @ 15 ft. telescoping davit on the bow.
- Shore Power Converter: Atlas ultra, 200 KVA Main and emergency switchboard: ATLAS Life rafts: 4 x 16 person Fire Fighting System: Fixed fire suppression in galley hood; Ultra Fog high pressure water mist system; in public spaces, accommodations and machinery spaces. Underwater paint: International "Interspeed" 640 Exterior paint: Hull: Awlgrip Matterhorn white Superstructure: Awlgrip Matterhorn white
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org 305-794-1167 Or Kevin Bonnie email@example.com +33 6 16 39 19 59