MAJOR REFIT FALL 2009
- Total Power: 1350 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 22
- Electronic and navigational Equipment
- Furuno 72' Mile Radar Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed Northstar 6000I GPS plotter Datamarine wind speed & direction Simrad Auto pilot AP-20 Furuno FCV-667 Color sounder ICOM VHF Radio Naiad Bow Thruster Naiad Stabilizers VDO Clock VDO Rpm Indicator Trim Tab Indicators 2- ACR Spotlights RCL 100 Rudder Angle Indicator Ritchie Compass 3 wipers Hynautic controls Alarm system Navigation lights system FLYBRIDGE: Simrad AP-20 Auto Pilot 2 ACR Spotlights Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed Northstar 941 GPS Furuno Radar Furuno Bottom recorder Chart plotter Datamarine Wind Speed Ind. Trim tab indicators Bow Thruster, Naiad controls Stabilizer, Naiad controls ICOM M127 VHF
- Fly Bridge
- Staircase to fly bridge on the starboard side. Large Bimini top Radar Arch Forward helm with electronics New Windshield 10/09 Marquipt Davit lift/rotate w/ 2 jet skis - fully serviced 10/09 Large L Lounge with table - new cushions and covers 10/09 Magic Chef SS Ice Maker & refrigerator (new 10/09), sink and storage (2) 6-man life rafts - recertified 10/09 SS Magma BBQ (new 10/09) Stereo w/ CD/Aux input (new 10/09)
- The galley is just forward of the dining area on port side. There is ample storage, counter space and new dual stainless steel sink. Miele 4 burner range - new 10/09 Miele Oven Kitchen Aid Microwave Subzero refrigerator and Subzero freezer Miele Dishwasher New granite counter tops GE AM/FM stereo with disc player Pantry on starboard side of galley under FB steps
- The pilothouse has dual helm chairs and a bench seat on the aft bulkhead with water tight doors to the port and starboard side to the side decks.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is accessed from the back of the salon down a separate and private staircase. There is a King size berth with night stands on both sides and the aft bulk head has a full mirror behind the berth. On either side are large hanging lockers, drawers on the sides and under the berth and a settee on the port side. For entertainment there is a built-in flat screen with DVD. A large ensuite head has a full size jacuzzi tub & shower, linen locker, counter tops and sink. New Mirrors.
- VIP Stateroom
- Full forward on the lower level is the guest accommodations with the VIP all the way forward and features a Queen Berth with an ensuite head and shower. There is ample storage in a hanging locker and numerous drawers. On the aft bulkhead is a vanity/desk with a large flat screen Sony TV and Sony DVD player and Sony AM/FM stereo.
- Twin Guest Staterooms
- Aft of the VIP are two identical staterooms which feature twin berths with private head and showers, hanging lockers and draw storage. In the hall there is a large linen locker for the guest quarters.
- The main salon features a dining table forward on the port side, large sofa on the port side with twin easy chairs opposite with a large flat screen TV and a day head. There is a wet bar in the aft port corner with icemaker, stainless steel wine cooler, liquor and glass storage. The aft end of the salon has twin sliding stainless steel doors glass doors that open to the large teak aft deck. Sharp Aquos TV Sony AM/FM receiver Sony 10 Disc player Toshiba VHS & DVD player SAT TV TRAC Vision SAT Phone system
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Engines DDA 16V92TA's (200 hours since overhaul) New D'Angelo exhausts Dual Racor fuel filters New transfer pump to day tanks New freshwater system Water Makers Inc. 600 gal per day water maker Soft Soundshield on Northern Lights Generator (new 10/09) Washer/dryer in engine room Work bench Cruise air air conditioning with SMX controls 110 volt water pump Bilge blowers (2) Bilge pumps (2) (2) Exhaust fans New powder-coated deck plates
- Refit Details
- Major refit Fall 2009 Complete paint job with new Icon Marine Coatings System New aft deck furniture New exterior cushions and covers New carpet throughout interior New sofa, armchairs and dining chairs New bedding New granite in galley and bar area New "Tecnografic" panels on flybridge New Lighting, inside and out New windshield New powder coated deck plates in engine room New bottom paint and zincs (2) new thru-hull valves - others serviced Propellors service and "prop-speed" applied to props & shafts and spare props Davit serviced & cable replaced Trim tabs serviced New Mirrors in all Bathrooms New SS BBQ, fridge and ice maker on F/B New stereo on F/B All Air Conditioning Serviced
- "MR. ED" is a well maintained yacht that would be great for an owner looking to charter when not in private use. Many of the systems have been up-graded in the last few years with the main engines having a complete overhaul. A great opportunity to purchase a large cruising yacht for an excellent price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent: David Nichols Cell: 954-682-6853 or email@example.com