- 110 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V396 TE94
- Number of Engines
Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters
- Sleeps 8 guests in 4 suites with crew accommodations for up to 5 in 3 cabins.
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V396 TE94s @ 2250 hp Engine Hours: As of 21 Aug 2013 Port 4,649 / Starboard 4,665 hrs. (2) Racor 1000 (sets of 3) separator fuel filters with a 208 V fuel transfer pump Stainless steel fold-down sink Fuel shut-off valve Fuel gauge for 380 gallon & 2170 gallon tanks 18,000 BTU air conditioning handler G & R bilge pump Air conditioning electronic controller Rule 3700 24V DC bilge pumps with float switches throughout boat Bow thruster with 12" tube Work benches over port & starboard generators G&R fire pump w/hand held extinguishers fire control system (pump has various outlets) Water softener / water filtration system (2) Raw water sea strainers and intakes for generators Smoke alarm (2) Raw water sea strainers and intakes for main engines Small air compressor w/accumulator tank and drain Koopnautic Sea Rocq stabilizers High water alarm Hydraulic wheel steering (pilothouse / flybridge) Main engine exhaust system ZF transmission Water intake manifold (2) 18" x 78" trim tabs each w/2 hydraulic cylinders AC powered fuel transfer pump with control panel Pick-up for engine driven bilge pump Marinco watermaker (12) Vetus batteries w/disconnects for engines & generators 24V DC & hand transfer of priming pump for fuel to day tank AC & DC lighting system switches Hydraulic pump Hydraulic system board indicator panel Heat exchanger for hydraulic fluid w/circulating pump for raw water Port & starboard generator control panel (2) 24V DC waste water pumps Natural air induction system w/shutdown dampener Hot water (circulating) pump Engine temperature alarm AC & DC fresh water pump w/large accumulator tank CO2 fire alarm with panel Circuit breaker panel for engine room Engine room / bilge blower (port & stbd. ER system w/fan control boxes) Access to the engine room is by stairway down the starboard side of the aft deck. There is also a fidley door located on the starboard deck area for emergency purposes. The deck is thin aluminum diamond plate screwed to plywood. The overhead, bulkheads and walls are all perforated aluminum with insulation behind. All work benches have rubberized top coverings. There is adequate AC and DC lighting. Additional equipment includes: centerline door with vision light with 4 dogs and 2 hinges; Delta Nav marine telephone; quick disconnect water spigot; large air conduit from flybridge level; new and used aluminum oil tank with manifolds going to generators, reverse gears and main engines; fuel coolers on main engine return lines. The engine room is carpeted
- Generators & Electricity Generators: (2) Northern Lights M445T diesel with sound shields Generator Hours: As of 21 Jan 2013 Port 6,448 / Starboard 6,444 Atlas shore power frequency converter Cruisair control panel for tempered water system (8) Section electrical panels (2) AGF battery chargers Circuit breaker panel for garage electrical equipment Glendenning dockside electrical cable retrieval system Control panel for davits, swim ladder, transom Dockside switch Bilge valving control panel Steering pump panel (2) Large transformers Access to the electric room is by means of a doorway on the starboard side of the yacht coming down from the aft deck. The electric room is between the garage or lazarette and the engine room. It is well insulated and has good lighting. This room houses other equipment including steering motor pump and hydraulic reservoir, 12,000 BTU air handler, (4) Cruisair 5-ton air conditioning compressors, Jets Vacuflush toilet controls, (2) large CO2 bottles, A/C raw water and circulating pump, accumulator tank for A/C, (2) bilge opening and closing valves for lazarette and engine room. The electrical systems aboard the yacht are designed and installed by Landucci Fiderigo of Viareggio, Italy (the premier marine electrical contractors in Italy). 208/120 volts AC, 3-phase, 60 cycle and 24 volts DC power is utilized. For some of the electronic gear, there is a converter that knocks it down to 12 volts. There are (2) 60' shore power cable extensions.
- Fuel: 5,277 US Gallons Fresh Water: 770 US Gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Frank Grzeszczak / Cell 954.494.7096 / firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Broker: Chany Sabates III / Cell 954.604.2253 / email@example.com