CRUISING THE SOUTH OF FRANCE THIS SUMMER
- BRAND NEW CAT ENGINES 2012 Engine Hours PORT - 1074 8/30/2013 Engine Hours STBD - 1097 Gen Hours PORT - 10700 Gen Hours STBD - 16600 Total Power: 1350 Cruising Speed: 12 Max Speed: 17
- Fuel: 10,600 Fresh Water: 1,984
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: 1 year refit complete2009/ 2012, including complete rebuild of main engines and gear boxes New generators New air conditioning New waste treatment Interior refit including galley Fresh paint Entering LIONSHARE from aft via the passerelle or swim platform, you step on to the teak covered aft deck with a settee and table to starboard, a settee aft and a teak covered bar with six stools on the port side. This is one of three comfortable outdoor areas on the boat. Moving forward through large sliding glass and stainless doors, you enter the bright, comfortable main salon which also opens into the dining area forward. The salon and dining area are separated by a cabinet that contains a 50" Pioneer flat screen plasma TV on a lift. The large salon comfortably seats 8 - 10 on two large sofas and two matching chairs. The dining room table seats 10. This entire area is highlighted by beautiful hardwood floors and a contemporary interior by Clifford Denn. The galley is forward to port and features modern appliances and excellent counter space for preparing gourmet meals. Also, there is excellent freezer and refrigeration space. Forward, on the starboard side, you pass the day head to port, with stairs starboard to the sky lounge. Beyond, you proceed into the large on-deck master stateroom. The master features his and her heads with en suite Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. There is a king size bed and large windows making this a very bright and comfortable stateroom. The lower deck features four additional staterooms, three forward and one aft. There is a large VIP stateroom with king size bed, a second king size stateroom, a twin stateroom and a cabin aft that can sleep four. All staterooms have en suite heads. Moving up from the main deck you enter the sky lounge amidships which features a comfortable couch and chairs to starboard and a writing desk to port. There is a 42" plasma TV in the sky lounge. This area has had a complete refit in 2009 and is very comfortable. Moving aft from the sky lounge through sliding glass and stainless doors, you come to the alfresco dining area. Featured here is a satin finish, oval, teak dining table and matching chairs. The tenders are aft of this area and when the tenders are in the water, this becomes a very large outdoor entertaining area with beautiful newly refinished teak decks and teak furniture. Moving up to the sun deck, you will find a Jacuzzi and large lounging area with spectacular views while enjoying complete privacy. There is a forward helm station in this area.
- Owner & Guests: 12 Cabins: 5 Crew: 7 Master suite includes his and hers bathrooms. MASTER STATEROOM: On deck with king size bed His and her heads with en suite Jacuzzi tub and separate shower Ample closets and storage Dressing table 37" Panasonic plasma TV DVD and CD players Ship's safe VIP STATEROOM Below deck forward and full beam King size bed Large closet En suite bath and shower 37" plasma TV DVD and CD Safe GUEST STATEROOM Located port King size bed Large closet En suite head and shower 37" plasma TV DVD and CD GUEST STATEROOM 2 Located starboard Twin beds En suite head and shower Table and chair TV, CD, DVD GUEST STATEROOM 3 Located aft Double bed and single bed Pullman berth En suite head and shower TV, CD, DVD SALON Seats 8 to 10 with interior by Clifford Denn Hardwood floors Large windows 50" plasma TV by Pioneer Linn home theater sound system Dining area forward seating 10 comfortably AFT DECK Teak covered with stairs down port and starboard to the swim deck Bench seating starboard and aft Teak bar and six stools Port and starboard walkarounds lead forward with bulwark doors amidships. Stairs on the starboard side up to the boat deck Jacuzzi tub on sun deck SKYLOUNGE The skylounge is situated aft of the pilothouse. Complete redesign in 2009 Large sofa 2 occasional chairs Writing desk 42" plasma TV DVD and CD SUNDECK Jacuzzi Large lounge area Forward helm CREW QUARTERS Captain Located aft of pilothouse 1 twin berth En suite head and shower TV, DC, DVD Closet Safe Crew 3 twin cabins with en suite head and showers 1 captain cabin on bridge deck Crew lounge
- Galley is located on main deck port side with access to side deck, dining area and foyer. Complete refit 2009. Professional equipment includes the following: 2 x 4 ring Gaggenau ceramic cook tops Gaggenau deep fryer Miele oven Hobart dishwasher Kenmore trash compactor Kitchenaid microwave oven 4 True refrigerators (3 galley, 1 lazaret) 3 True glass front refrigerators 1 True freezer 1 Viking icemaker Laundry 2 x Miele Novotronic washing machines 2 x Miele Novotronic dryers 1 Maytag washer 1 Maytag dryer
- TENDER AND TOYS
- Tenders and Watersports (1) 23' Novamarine hard bottom inflatable with 200 hp Yamaha (1) 12' Novamarine RH350 with 25 hp Yamaha outboard (2) Yamaha waverunners GP800R (4) sets of Sea Quest diving gear (1) Bauer dive compressor (10) sets snorkeling gear (2) Sea kayaks
- Pilothouse Electronics (1) C Plath gyro compass (1) C Plath Navi Pilot V HSC autopilot (1) Furuno color radar FCR-1411 - 72 mile (1) Furuno radar FR-7041 - 48 mile (1) Furuno GPS GP30 (1) Furuno GPS GD 1710C Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 log, sounder and wind instrument Furuno LS6100 sounder Furuno NX300 digital Navtex ICOM VHF radio IC-M80 ICOM VHF radio IC-M59 Furuno VHF radio FM-2510 (5) handheld VHF radios (1) Sailor RT4822 VHF-DCS transceiver Panasonic phone and intercom TES824 (1) KVH Trackphone (satcom M) with telephone, telefax and data (1) Trane & Trane Sat C terminal with printer
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Deutz 16M81GCR, 1350 hp, 16 cylinder turbo charged with Reintjes 2.52:1 gearbox WVS832 (2) New Kohlers 65 & 80 kw (2) Village Marine watermakers, 2000 gal/per day and 1500 gal/per day ASEA 60 kva shore power converter 79hp Hydromat hydraulic bow thruster Naiad stabilizers Royal Fox sewage treatment system Condaria chilled water air-conditioning and heat in 2008
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Christian Steen anchor windlass with 2 cable gypsies (2) Christian Steen warping capstans on aft deck (2) bow anchors with 160 meters of chain (2) Cramm Hydraulic cranes - 950 kg and 650 kg 24 V DC emergency hydraulic power unit (1) 4 meter passerelle hydraulic Sanguinetti Complete safety and fire fighting equipment including: (2) Zodiac 20 person liferafts (1) Zodiac 10 person liferaft
- LIONSHARE is a very comfortable, five stateroom, trideck motor yacht with three outdoor areas for lounging or al fresco dining. She has undergone a major refit during 2012 and is ready for a private owner or for a successful charter business. Do not miss this great, classic yacht. In very good condition after 2012 refit.
- REFIT 2009/2012
- 2009 - Full rebuild of main engines Full rebuild of gearboxes New Kohler generators installed New Condaria central airconditioning plant New Condaria fresh air makeup system New Hamman waste treatment plant New showers/ baths and general modernization of guest bathrooms New carpets throughout Hardwood floor refinished throughout Massive improvement in general detail throughout yacht New design extra wide electric sliding doors at aft end of main salon bringing the outside inside New improved awning covering al fresco dining area All new linen/ towels/ tableware/ glassware/ kitchenware/ deck cushions/ soft funishings Galley refurbishment Crew’s mess refurbishment Bridge refurbishment All new refrigerators/ icemakers/ freezers and drink coolers All new water sport equipment New exterior paintwork General uplift in condition of yacht, both mechanical and cosmetic, with particular attention to detail throughout, and with the new generators and airconditioning plant, much quieter than before. 2012- New Engines and Gear Boxes, Interior new refurbishments, new carpets, soft furninshings,wood floors, interior paint, linens.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mark Elliott 305-794-1167, firstname.lastname@example.org