- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 DITA 435 Hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
**Don't Let this One Get Away!** Owner Wants Boat Gone Now ** Bring All Offers!**
This beautiful 40' Tiara Express still looks like she just came from the factory! She has been a fresh water boat all her life, and has been kept in indoor heated storage for the winters. Her meticulous owner who is in the aeronautical business has maintained her with a keen eye for detail. Recent bottom job has been done, and vessel is waxed completely every six months. No disappointment here. A Must see!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 4000 Express combines styling and performance with traditional Tiara standards and reputation for rugged dependability and sea-keeping ability. The cockpit offers truly social seating - with an electric double-wide helm seat, abutting companion seat, aft-facing lounge, and rear lounge. The patented cockpit table of molded fiberglass does triple duty as a cocktail table / dining table / sun pad. The unit disappears flush into the cockpit sole when not in use. Engine room access is concealed in the aft-facing lounge, and can also be acccessed by lifting the main engine hatch, with hydraulic lift. The plan A interior sleeps 6 and includes an 11 foot starboard lounge, with removable pedestal seats and dining table (lounge also converts to 2-person berth). Also featured is a complete galley, private owner's stateroom with queen-size pedestal bed, head with separate enclosed shower, and a private mid-cabin stateroom (with head). The 4000 Express is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and handlaid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. The stringers are made of a high grade marine plywood called “Tech-Lam” and encapsulated in handlaid fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze, and there is molded-in deckside ventilation as well as a Quiet Tone underwater exhaust. She has four optional custom oval opening port lights with screens for some extra fresh air and natural light below. Gelcoated bootlines and recessed trim tabs show the attention to detail on this spacious 40 footer. Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe, footing. The windshield is custom Tiara, made of welded aluminum and Solex 1/4" safety glass, and handrails, and a center hinged ventilating section make this windshield one the safest, strongest, and best built in the industry. The transition to the foredeck is easy with grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail to assist the movement forward. Other deck features of the 4000 Express include three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, forward deck sun pad with S.S. handrails, drink holders and storage, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, and a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard windlass and S.S. roller assembly.
- Walk Through
- Boarding vessel from the stern, there is a 48" fiberglass swim platform with a fold down ladder and D rings for tender tie downs located on top. A large opening storage trunk is located in the transom, and stairs, gates, and hand rails located port and stbd.leading to the lower cockpit. Shore power, TV and phone hook ups are located to stbd. as well as a deck shower. Stepping up to the lower cockpit, there are white upholstered fore and aft facing bench seats, with a hydraulic lift table recessed in the sole that serves as a sun pad or for dining. Access to the engine room is through the center hatch in the forward bech seat, or through the hydraulically raised deck hatch. The cockpit sole is carpeted with grey marine grade waterproof carpet throughout, and stereo speakers and courtesy lighting are available. There is a custom aft enclosure that opens to become an aft sun shade between the hard top and the transom. A wet bar is located to stbd. on this level. Stepping up again to the upper cockpit, the helm is located to stbd. with the Tiara tilt away dash, full navigational electronics and engine controls, electric helm seat, ac discharge, and long companion bench seat to port. There is a wrap around glass windshield with electric opening center panel, and eisenglass above joining the hard top with roll up windows. Radar, GPS and VHF antennas, and flagstaff are located on the hard top. To port is the sliding companionway door leading to the lower cabin. Moving up to the foredeck, there are stainless railings, cleats and stantions. Decks are white Tiara diamond pattern nonskid. There is a molded bow pulpit with chromed anchor and roller system, with a Maxwell electric windlass with foot controls, and an opening anchor locker. There are three opening hatches on the foredeck and a centerline sunpad with stamoid cover. Stepping down 4 stairs into the main salon to port is the electrical breaker panel in a cabinet and the fully equipt galley. Bulkheads are teak, soles are teak and holly, and head liners are white vinyl. Various tasteful decor adorns the walls. Opposite the galley to stbd. is a raised dinette with cream ultra leather upholstery and decorative throw pillows. Dinette converts into a double bed. Recessed lighting is above, double opening portholes are port and stbd., stereo and entertainment system are available with a new flatscreen TV mounted on the forward bulkhead to stbd. Opposite to port is a door leading into the forward head. Moving forward into the master stateroom, there is a queen island bed with decorative bed cover and throw pillows, and storage beneath. An opening hatch, hanging locker, flatscreen tv, teak cabinetry and ensuite head and shower are located in this cabin as well. Moving aft to stbd. is the mid ship guest cabin including a queen berth, air conditioning, hanging locker, and ensuite head and sink.
- Deck Equipment
- Stainless Stantions and Railings Stainless Flag Staff Remote Control Search Light 12v Running Lights Tiara Diamond Pattern Nonskid Decks Docklines And Fenders Coast Guard Safety Package Life Jackets (3) Opening Deck Hatches Throwable Life Ring Windshield w/3 Electric Wipers and Opening Window Forward, Mid, and Stern Stainless Cleats Maxwell Anchor Windlass Chromed Delta Anchor Rope/Chain Locker Foredeck Sunpad w/Stamoid Cover Hardtop w/ 3 Sided Enclosure VHF Antenna GPS Antenna Trumpet Horn Gelcoat Boot Stripe Fiberglass Tilt Away Helm Station Ritchie 4" Compass Power Upholstered Helm Seat Helm AC Discharge Forward Facing Upholstered Companion Lounge w/ Storage Beneath Cockpit Stereo and Speakers Chart Storage Helm AC Discharge Drink Holders Glove Box Acrylic Sliding Companionway Door Cockpit Wetbar Courtesy Lights Fore and Aft Facing Lower Cockpit Seats Hydraulic Hi/Lo Cockpit Table Convertable To Sunpad Grey Marine Grade Waterproof Cockpit Carpeting Hydraulic Engine Room Hatch New Stamoid Drop Curtain Custom Aft Enclosure w/ Sun Shade 105 Cubic ft. Transom Storage Trunk Cockpit Shower w/ Hot and Cold Pressure Water 48" Swim Platform w/ built-In Ladder Transom Bench Seating w/White Upholstery (4) Opening Portholes
- 20 Amp Charles 110v Battery Charger Heart Interface 100 Amp Charger Simrad RD68 VHF Radio Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Dual Raymarine E120' Chart Plotters (New 2008) Raymarine Radar (72 Mile) Simrad Auto Pilot Bose Surround Sound AM FM CD Stereo and Speakers (Upper and Lower Systems) New Toshiba 37" Flatscreen TV' New Westinghouse 21" Flatscreen TV ACR Remote Search Light (3) Carbon Monoxide Detectors Polarity Indicator On AC Panel
- 12V and 120V Master Distribution Panel with Plexiglas Door and Circuit Breakers 110v and 12v Amp Meters (3) 110v Air Conditioning Units Reverse Polarity Indicator 240V 50 Amp 65' Shore Power Cord 12.5KW Onan Generator Glendenning Cable Master 8 12v Marine Gel Cell Battery System (2 Banks) (Replaced Fall 2011) (3) 12v Automatic Bilge Pumps 110v Attwood 20 Gal.Hot Water Heater 12v Sealand Vacuflush Heads 12v Running lights 12v Interior and Courtesy Lights !2v Flojet Fresh Water Pump 12v Horn 12v Trim Tabs 12v Sump Pump 12v Blowers
- Engines / Mechanical
- Twin CAT 3208DITA 435 h.p. (1050 Hrs.) ZF Hurth Reduction Gears w/ V Drives 12.5 KW Onan Generator, Water Cooled Shaft Logs, Stainless Steel Shafts VDO Engine Instrumentation, Quiet Tone Underwater Exhaust, Racor Fuel Filters w/ Water Separators 12v Blowers Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Fireboy CG2700 FE241 Fire Supression System Wet Muffler Exhaust (3) Aluminum Fuel Tanks with Shutoff Valves Holding Tank With Macerator and Y Valve (2) Aluminum Fresh Water Tanks
- Upper: Helm Station w/Nav Electronics and Engine Controls and AC Discharge White Upholstered Electric Power Helm Seat White Upholstered Companion Bench Seating Blue Carpet Diamond Pattern Nonskid Deck Stereo Speakers Courtesy Lighting 3 Sided Windshield w/ Wipers and Electric Opening Window Hard Top w/ Zip Out Eisenglass Acrylic Sliding Companionway Door Lower: New Stamoid Drop Curtain Stamoid Enclosure That Opens to Transom Sun Shade Fore and Aft White Upholstered Bench Seating Engine Room Access Hatch Hide Away Hydraulic Table That Converts To Sunpad Blue Carpet Diamond Pattern Nonskid Deck Port And Stbd. Transom Gates Stereo Speakers Courtesy Lighting Access To Swim Platform Wetbar With Sink And Raritan Ice Maker
- The galley on the standard plan A is along the port side and features: Corian Countertops Stainless Sink Basin Decorative Faucet w/ Hot And Cold Pressure Water Decorative Ships Clock Decorative Life Ring Mirror Air Conditioning 110v Receptacles Teak and Holly Sole Teak Cabinetry Euro Kena Force 10 Three Burner Electric Cooktop Storage Drawers with Sea Locks Built-In Black and Decker Coffee Maker Panasonic Dimension 41250 Watt Microwave/Convection Oven, Sub Zero Refrigerator and Marvel Freezer built-In Under Counter. Recessed Lighting
- Teak and Holly Sole Teak Bulkheads and Cabinetry Raised Dinette w/Cream Ultra Leather Upholstery Hi Low Table That Converts To Double Bed Decorative Throw Pillows Air Conditioning 12v Recessed Lighting Vinyl Headliners (4) Stainless Opening Portholes Bilge Access Hatches Decorative Art Work New Flatscreen TV Bose Entertainment System Head Access Access To Master and Guest Cabins
- Queen Island Berth w/ Storage Beneath Mirrored Headboard w/Decorative Lighting Decorative Bed Cover and Shams Decorative Throw Pillows Air Conditioning Port And Stbd. Hanging Lockers Flatscreen TV Teak Storage Cabinets Teak and Holly Sole Vinyl Headliner 110v Receptacles Privacy Door Ensuite Head Access Recessed Lighting Opening Overhead Hatch w/Ocaen Aire Screen and Blackout
- Master Head
- The full fiberglass head is accessible from the master stateroom as well as the salon area. Features include: Cast Granite Sink With Locker Below, Hot and Cold Pressure Water Stainless Towel Bar Toilet Paper Holder Sealand 12v Vacuflush Toilet 12v lighting 110v Receptacles Vanity With Mirrored Lockers And Make-Up Light, Stall Shower With Acrylic Doors, Seat And Overhead Light, Linen Storage.
- Queen Berth Decorative Bed Cover and Shams 12v Recessed Lighting 110v Recepatcles Air Conditioning Hanging Locker Teak Bulkheads Ensuite Vacuflush Head Sink Basin w/ Hot and Cold Pressure Water Storage Cabinet Mirror
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.