- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.3 QSC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Immaculately maintained with an open checkbook.
October 2012: New bottom paint (Trinidad Pro hard epoxy), changed out zincs, painted shafts, checked cutlass bearings and toned props, installed new trim tab actuators.
Oil changed (every 100-125 hrs) more frequent then manufacturer suggested intervals (225 is recommended), including changing primary and secondary fuel filters and oil filters.
Installed cockpit freezer, electronic hatch lift in helm, new trim tabs and actuators, awlbright on teak cap rail, new EZ2CY enclosure, brand new battery banks (dual 8d AGM cells) on both engines (June 2012) and generator, 12/80 MASS commercial mastervolt charger serviced and tested by by Mastervolt May, 2012, generator overhauled in 2011.
Owner to transfer any maintenance/spare parts such as spare props, fuel filters, air filters, awlgrip paint, shore power hook up, etc
- Fuel: 375 Fresh Water: 60
- Sofa to port Sylvania 20" flat screen TV Stereo, Clarion AM/FM/CD with six disc CD Alpine and Amplifier Chairs Lighting A/C VHF Sea 156
- Galley - down
- Teak and holly sole Coffee maker Toaster oven Sink Norcold refrigerator and freezer Storage
- Forward Berth
- King berth, with storage beneath Hatch Storage A/C Master Head Full size shower 2 closets
- Hard top 4 Sided enclosure Double spreader Rupp rigger Rod racks 6 Rod holders on belly band Two separate areas for seating Pompanette chair Smart Craft electronic controls Single lever controls
- Recessed e;ectronics box with electric activator Northstar sounder Northstar 6000i GPS Simrad autopilot AP 26 Furuno radar, 64 mile Uniden ES, UM 525 VHF Clarion stereo Digital trim tab controls Compass
- Teak coaming boards Teak deck Live well Rod holders Tackle center, drawers Freezer Full cockpit cover Cockpit controls Fresh and salt water washdowns Tuna door Pompanette pedestal with teak table/rod holder
- Engine Room
- New 2005 Cummins, 540 HP, QSCs New 2008 Northern Lights generator,6 kW, overhauled in 2011 Batteries and switches - New battery banks on both engines, June 2012 Mastervolt Mass 12/80 battery charger Lighting Diaphragm bilge pumps Trolling valves Dripless shaft logs Single Racor gen Electrically controlled fluid transfer system for engines and transmissions Fire Boy Halon
- Water heater Teak toe rail - low maintenance Awlbright clear finish No bow rail Light blue hull Maceratorr and pumpout system New 16000 BTU Cruisair A/C unit - October 2012
- Tackle, rods and reels, clothing and other personal effects of the owner are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU