- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 CR M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2008 72' Pershing has been very well maintained by her original owner. She is very well equipped including her stunning underwater lights and lighted transom which causes her to stand out in any marina.
Her owner wants her to be the next 72' Pershing sold, so she has been aggressively priced.
Call today to set up a time to view this beautiful yacht and her upgraded options including:
- Bow AND Stern Thrusters
- FLHR Night Vision Camera
- 220 L/H Water Maker
- Telescopic Lighted Gangway
- Surveillance Cameras which can be monitored via any computer
- Electronic ZF Smartcommand Engine Controls
- Raymarine GPS (2) Raymarine Radar Raymarine Autopilot MTU Engine Displays (2) FLHR Night Vision Camera Cameras in Engine Room, Salon, Cockpit Electronic ZF Smart Command Controls (Warm UP, Single Lever, Low Speed) LCD 46" TV In Salon and LCD TV's in all Staterooms Apple Computer Interface in Salon and Master
- Standard Options and Features
- 3 Staterooms/3 Heads Crews Quarters (2 berths, 1 haed) Interior Fittings in Glazed/Chrome Metal Bathroom Basins in Natural Acryllic Stone Galley Top in Colored Glass Stainless Steel Railings Aft Garage for Tender/Jet Ski w/ Hydraulic Hatch 2500 Windlass with Waterproof Controls Porcelain Bidet in Master Head
- Bow and Stern Thrusters Underwater Lights Telescoping Lighted Gangway Lighted Transom with Name Plates 1 Kohler 27 KW Generator Glendinning Shore Power Cable Air Conditioning 220 L/H Water Maker Mielle Dishwasher Washer/Dryer Frigonautica Galley Firdge/Freezer Raritan Icemaker Mosaic Tiles in Bathrooms Innerspring Mattress in all Staterooms Electric Blinds in Cabins and Salon Light Dimmers in Staterooms/Salon/Galley Stowaway Glass Partition Separating Salon and Cockpit Electric Hardtop in Salon
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sleek contours, a distinctive, futuristic style and an undeniable vocation for socializing. A bright design and classic curves highlighted in the new single pane windsheild. The most highly advanced technology in every detail aboard. Original and versatile environments offering ultimate hospitality. The pleasure of yachting enters a new era.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.