- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 B
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just reduced $8000.00 Bring on all offers!!! This Delta SFX 36' is ready to go. The engines were replaced in 2004 and have 220 hours on them. They are barely broke in and the engine room is very clean. These are well built sportfishing machines. Bring your comfort with you on this ride, nicely equipped galley, full head with shower, the state room is forward, the dining table drops down to make a double berth and one more above the head. The A/C works great at the dock or offshore thanks to the 4.4 KW Fischer Panda generator. The helm station is not to be left out, with it's centerline wheel and captains chair, nice electronics package and full enclosure. Second helm station is at the top of the tuna tower, where you will find an outstanding view, a bimini and another Data Marine DM-600. There is plenty of seating for crew, friends and lots of storage. Out back there is a large cockpit with plenty of room for fighting fish. Including a Scopinch fighting chair, transom door and of course raw and fresh water wash down.The bottom was done in 2011. This boat is fresh and ready to take you anywhere you want to go. Don't miss out!!
***Owner is looking for offers, will consider real estate trades in Fl. Also will consider trades for smaller Center Console and possible owner financing.
- • 2 Standard Horizon VHF Radios • Raymarine C-70 GPS • Raymarine Pathfinder 36 mile Radar with 2 KW Antenna • Simrad Auto Pilot AP-2402 (Installed New in 2010) • Furuno Depth Finder FCU5821 • 2 Data Marine Model DM-600, One at each helm • Engine Room Camera • Pioneer Stereo and 4 Marine Speakers • 2 Flat Screen TV's with DVD • Track Vission (Direct TV) • Epirp
- • Double Bowl SS Sinks • Microwave Oven • Refrigerator • Princess Alcohol/Electric Cook Top 2 Burners Each
- When you step into the large cockpit, you will notice the well organized and uncluttered deck. Lots of room for fishing or just cruising.There is a flat screen TV flush mounted on a storage door to watch the football game while your waiting for the fish to bite. There is also out back, a great bait prep station and tons of storage. Moving forward, you go up two steps and your at the lower helm station. You will find lots of seating and a nice electronics package, all within reach of the Captain. All of which is fully enclosed with isinglass. Moving forward again, you take a few steps down to the main salon. to the starboard side you will find the galley with fridge, microwave, 4 burner alcohol/electric cooktop and 2 bowl SS sink. To the port and aft is the fully equipped head and shower, opposite the galley is the main salon dinning table, that converts to a double berth. Moving forward is the stateroom that has lots of room for 2, a setting area and storage
- On Deck
- • Simpson & Lawrence Vertical Capstan Windless • Scopinch Fighting Chair • 6 Man Life Raft ( in need of reinspection) • Outriggers • Swim Platform With Ladder • Raw & Fresh water Wash Down • Transom Door
- Broker Comments
- This is a very solidly built boat with fresh engines and newer generator. She has also been very well cared for. With her 3' draft she can be very versatile. But she is just as comfortable off shore bring in the big ones. This is going to make someone a very nice boat. The owner is a mechanic by trade and knows how to take care of her. He loves the boat but it is time to move up in size. So it is time for "Predator" to break in a new owner.
- Engines & Transmissions
- • Caterpillars Model #3126 B, 420 hp each. • Transmissions are Twin Disc Model #MG-5061-A (complete rebuild in 2007) • Dripless 3" Shafts • 4 Blade 24" Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details.