- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L MPI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$5,000 Price Reduction on 1/2/2013 !
VERY CLEAN, LOW HOUR, FULLY OPTIONED SUNDANCER .....
Fresh water boat until 2008 and stored indoors all the time.
NO Bottom Paint !!
Twin 220hp Mercruiser 4.3 MPI's - 365 original hours.
5kW Generator, Air Conditioning, Windlass,
Full Camper Enclosure, Optional Cockpit Cover,
Snap-In Cockpit Carpeting, Interior Carpet Runners,
Garmin Color 172 GPS / Chart Plotter, Raymarine 210 VHF Radio,
Smartcraft Digital Depth, Clarion Digital Helm Remote.
A TRULY NICE TURNKEY BOAT !!!!
This one should be on your must see list !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- Stylish and sporty cruiser has well-appointed and posh interior. Layout provides Salon settee forward that converts to sleep (2). Mid-Cabin with privacy curtain sleeps (2). Dinette converts to sleep (2). Full Galley. Enclosed Head. Cherry wood cabinetry and trim. Solid surface and Corian countertops. Neutral deep pile carpeting with Sunbrella carpet runners. 12v Lighting and 120v GFI protected outlets.
- Forward Salon
- U-Shaped settee with upholstered seating cushions, upholstered backrest and storage under. Adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Accent pillows. Toshiba color TV/DVD. Speakers. Storage areas at gunwales with curtains. (2) Hanging lockers. Reading lights. Mirrored bulkhead. Overhead hatch. Filler cushions convert settee to queen sleeping berth. Privacy curtain.
- Dinette is to port. Booth-style seating with leatherette upholstery. Adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Storage cabinetry. Seating converts to sleep (2). Port light.
- Galley is to starboard. Norcold dual voltage refrigerator. Kenyon single-burner electric cooktop with Corian cover. Sylvania microwave oven. Molded granite-look counter top with sink and Corian cover. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. Portlight. Under-step trash receptacle.
- Double berth with upholstered head rest. Storage cabinet with mirrored doors. Hanging locker. Reading lights. Opening port light. Privacy curtain.
- Enclosed Head is to starboard. Vacu-Flush head system. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirror. Storage. Convenience shower. Shower curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 172C Color GPS/ Chartplotter. SmartCraft digital depth sounder. Raymarine 215 VHF Radio. Clairion AM/FM with 6-Disk CD changer, Sirius satellite radio ready, Cockpit remote.
- Kohler 5.0kW generator. (3) Batteries – NEW 7/2012. Battery charger/converter - 120v/60 cycle. Dual battery switch. Waterproof breaker panels. Galvanic isolator. 30amp Shore power with 50' cord and adapter.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Inside - storage racked. Full canvas package including optional Cockpit cover, Bimini top with enclosures and camper top. Radar arch with courtesy lighting. Snap-in Cockpit carpeting . Sliding cabin entry door with molded-in steps for access to walk-through center windshield. Windshield wiper. Helm seat with drop-down bolster. L-shaped companion lounger. Aft-facing Cockpit lounge seat. Cockpit aft bench seat. Cockpit table. Cockpit wet bar with sink, cooler and storage. Transom door. Transom shower. Extended swim platform. 120v GFI protected outlet and 12v accessory outlet. Stainless anchor chute with roller and hawse pipe. Gas-assist forward opening anchor locker. Anchor windlass with anchor, chain and rode. Stainless steel bow rail. Forward deck hatch with screen. Transom storage locker. BBQ Grill. Gas-assisted Engine Room hatch. Insulated, gel-coated Engine Room. NO Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 220hp MerCruiser 4.3L MPI's with Alpha I drives – 365 hrs. Circulation pumps – NEW 2011. 10,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls. (2) Bilge pumps – NEW main pump 7/2012. (2) Bilge blowers. Vacu-Flush head system with macerator. Automatic fire suppression system. Remote oil filters. Carbon monoxide monitor.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229