- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiara 2900 Open is a well built express inboard yacht that is truly a multi-purpose platform. The 29 is great for day cruising, fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving, weekend cruising as well as all around family fun. The Tiara 2900 Open is a scaled down version of the famous Tiara 3100 Open allowing the same amenities in a slightly smaller package. This 29 Open is a two owner Naples boat. Allied Marine sold this vessel brand new to the original owner in January of 1998. The current owner purchased the vessel just a few years later when the original owner began having some medical issues. The current owner is finding time to use the vessel at a premium and has decided to let someone else enjoy this 29 Tiara the way it should be.
This boat looks and runs great (check out section on recent work performed). Don't miss out!!
- The 29 Open is a single stateroom cabin design with a convertible bench dinette allowing for sleeping accommodations for up to 4. The galley features a 12V fridge, single burner cooktop, microwave, sink and cabinets. The head and shower are of a wet design with a curtain to shield the door and vanity from spray. This vessel has the optional Air-Conditioning System with Reverse Cycle Heat and the optional waste macerator w/ y-valve. Interior Selection Wood Selection: Teak Cabin Sole: Teak & Holly Veneer (Optional) Fabric Selection: Tartan Indigo Vinyl Selection: Dune Carpet Selection: Honey Beige (accent around the forward berth only)
- Hull, Deck & Mechanical Equipment
- Helm Back to Back Seat w/storage Curved Companion Seat w/storage & built-in cooler (optional) Raw Water Intake Strainers (Main Engines) (optional) Waste Macerator w/Y-Valve (optional) Raw Water Wash Down (optional) Cruising Radar/Antenna Arch (optional) Custom Bimini Top w/side Curtains and Front Clear Connector (optional) Anti-fouling Bottom Paint (optional) Rod Holders, Lee (2) – Gunnel Mounted (optional) Constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer, hand-laid fiberglass with a special blended premium resin. Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surface Four S.S. oval custom opening port lights w/screens Single aluminum forward deck hatch with adjusters, screen & privacy cover Molded-in cockpit steps “Heads-Up” fiberglass tilt-away helm station with flush mount electronics surface Recessed trim tabs Cockpit courtesy lights Molded-in deckside ventilation Electric (screw style) engine hatch lift Bronze seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings Flush forward anchor line locker w/overboard drain Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit w/S.S. roller system 316L S.S. rub rail 120V GFI outlet (cockpit) 12V outlet (helm)
- Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- Speed and Range Efficient Cruise Speed (3200 RPM): 22 knots (estimated – can vary depending on conditions) Efficient Cruise Range (90% fuel): 160 nm (estimated – can vary depending on conditions) Max Cruise Speed (3600 RPM): 26 knots (estimated – can vary depending on conditions) Range @ 3600 RPM (90% fuel): 146 nm (estimated – can vary depending on conditions) WOT Speed (4200 RPM): 30 knots (estimated – can vary depending on conditions) Mechanical Equipment Simpson Laurence rope/chain windlass with anchor and rode
- Raymarine 210 VHF Radio w/ 6' antenna and SS rachet mount Raymarine L750 GPS Plotter/Fish Finder Raymarine NAV 398 GPS Raymarine Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot
- Recent Work Performed 8/12 - 9/12
- Old bottom paint was removed, an epoxy coating applied, followed by 2 coats of anti-fouling paint Running gear stripped, primed and coated with anti-fouling paint New exhaust manifold and risers Engine tune up - new wires, plugs, cap and rotor Complete detailing - engine room, cabin, helm and topsides New Bimini top w/ enclosures New Coaming bolsters THIS BOAT LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT -- DON'T MISS OUT!!
- Broker's Comments
- Tiara Yachts are high quality American built inboard yachts. The 2900 Open is a great recreational platform offering much better accommodations than today’s outboard vessels. The 29 Open is great for day cruising, fishing, snorkeling, SCUBA diving and is large enough for multi day cruising. Contact me immediately for a private viewing of the vessel. This two owner 2900 Open is located in Naples, FL and is easy to view with just a little notice. I have been selling Tiaras for nearly 19 years and am very familiar with this particular Tiara. Please feel free to call me with questions regarding this or any pre-owned Tiara model. EXCELLENT DEAL ON A 1998 TIARA 2900 OPEN!
- Contact Chris Burkard @ 239-253-3670 or Chris.Burkard@alliedmarine.com