- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one of Catalina's most successful designs, and for good reason.
Easy to handle sail plan and all lines leading aft, makes her a joy and safe boat to sail. A roomy cockpit and spacious interior makes her suitable for entertaining friends and family, or suitable for live aboard.
She is a great coastal cruiser and fun to race. A recent price reduction make "OUR TIME" an excellent value!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LWL: 30" 3" Ballast: 6,670 Displacement: 14,100
- Total Power: 35 Cruising Speed: 6.5 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 25 Fresh Water: 82 Holding: 17
- The interior is trimmed with teak and white ash, with a teak and holly sole, while the cushions are a warm shade of green. The MK II has 6'3" head room. The forward cabin, is comfortable and well ventilated with a private entrance to the head. The main cabin is very roomy with a dinette table in the stowed position. It can also convert into a double bed. The 2 seats and game table to starboard can be made into a settee or berth with the cushions provided. The entertainment center cabinet is fitted with TV/VCR and is wired for the masthead, powered antenna, and for AC or DC power. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated chart station with breaker panel, VHF, GPS and swinging chair. The galley is to port. The aft cabin has a large athwart ship double berth, hanging locker and bureau. Teak and Holly Veneer Sole Deck Chart Table with Swivel Seat Dinette with stowaway teak table Floor rugs Cabin Window Shades Entertainment Cabinet Cloth upholstery Headroom – Maximum 6’- 4”
- l2v Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer 2 burner LPG Hillerange stove and oven w/ custom made cutting board Double Stainless Steel Sink Pump for Discharge of Icebox Two Burner LPG Stove with Oven Samsung microwave Oven, AC Powered Hot & Cold Pressure System Ample storage for pots, pans, cutlery and dishwear
- Standard Intrepid VHF w/DSC& RAM mic Raymarine ST4000 MK II Auto pilot Raymarine ST60 Wind point/speed Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed/log Garmin 128 GPS © Nav station Alpine AM/FM/CD Radio w/ Poly-planar speakers in cockpit & Bose speakers in main salon. Zenith TV/VCR with powered Antenna (4) 12v Hella fans Raymarine A-50 Chart Plotter
- (2) 30 amp ll0v 50' shore power cords (2) 4D House bank batteries (1) 12V series 24 engine start battery True charge 40 watt charger 110 v outlets in every cabin 12V incandescent and flourescent fixtures mounted on fixtures and overhead
- Manual Bilge Pump Bilge Blower 12V Jabsco 1950gph Electric Bilge Pump Marine Battery Charger Manuals Catalina Yachts – Vessel & Accessory Owner Manuals (2) Ring Binders. Manual (1) Ring Binder. Raymarine Electronics – Owner Manuals Universal Diesel Engine 35hp 4 Cylinder Fresh Water Cooled Engine Serviced 7/12 Marine Aire 16,000 BTU A/C Marine Head with Holding Tank Macerator Pump Water Heater: 6gal (2) Type BC Size I fire extinguishers Universal Engine – Spare Parts Marine Case Water Resistant. Impeller Kit (1) each. Fan Belt (1) each. Fuel Filter Engine Mount (2) each. Oil Filter (1) each. Zinc Pencil Type (4) each. Heat Exchanger End Plates (2) each. Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator, Spin-on Racor R15P (1) each.
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten main with Dutchman system with jiffy reefing Garhauer rigid boom yang 130% Genoa w Schaefer roller furling 2) Lewmar 48 ST Primary winches 2) Lewmar 30 ST winches on coach roof 2 sail tracks for Jib sheet blocks, on each side
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini with connecting dodger Side grabrails Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit table Stern Pulpit seats Outboard motor Hoist Companion way screen SL Claw 15KG anchor w/chain and rode Maxwell Freedom 600 Windless with both up and down foot switches Force 10 BBQ Garhauer Engine hoist 8' 6" Baltic Inflatable with electric outboard
- This is one of Catalina1s most successful designs, and for good reason. Easy to handle sail plan and all lines leading aft, makes her a joy and safe boat to sail. A roomy cockpit and spacious interior makes her suitable for entertaining friends and family, or suitable for live aboard. She is a great coastal cruiser and fun to race. This boat has been professionally maintained and lovingly cared for. Fully equipped.
- For additional information please contact Central Listing Agent, Frank Hamilton, CPYB. Mobile; 941-704-3300, E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org .