Buyer Will Look at all OFFERS
If you are in the market for your first quality sailing vessel or looking for a vessel to explore the Bahamas Then you need to see this 1984 Endeavour. She would also make a very nice liveaboard! Traditional layout in ship shape condition. Comfortable and ready to explore just add you and way you go.
- Traditional layout in ship-shape conditoin. V-Berth forward, Salon features L-shaped port sette (converts to double) with a fold away table & bookself and starboard bench sette. Double quarter berth & Nav Station to port. Galley to starboard. Sleeps 5 Solid Teak Bulkhead mounted table w/bookself Blue upholstered settes Teak & Holly Floors Fluorescent lighting (2) 12 volts Fans Portable A/C Unit 6'2" Headroom (10) Opening Ports (2) Opening Hatches
- Adler Barbor 12 V refrigerator 2nd refrigerator/freezer (small) Origo 2 burner stove w/oven with wood counter cover to add space Microwave Deep S/S Sink Hot watre heater 110V or Engine driven heat exchanger
- Engine Rooms/Mechanical Equipment
- Diesel Yanmar 20 hp Fresh Water Cooling Engine Rebuilt April 2010 Manual bilge pump in cockpit Automatic Bilge pump Shower sump (3) Bladed prop
- Electrical System
- (3) Gel Cell Batterries Dedicated starting battery battery parallel switch Portabel Air Conditioning unit 350 Watt Inverter and outlet
- #35 Plow Anchor w/30" Chain and 200" line Danforth anchor for the stern mount Manual Windlass Cockpit Cushions (closed cell) Blue Dodger and Bimini Swimm Ladder 3.5 Evinrude outboard engine (07) Edison Pedestal Teak Cokpit Table Bow Pulpit and rails Side stanchions w/lifelines Fiberglass deck Feders and lines Navigation Lights
- Sails and Rigging
- (2) #43 Lewmar self tailing winches (1) # 16 Lewmar self tailing winches Traveler Schaffer Jam Cleats (2) Lewmar winches on mast Aluminum Mast Harken Roller Furling Head Sail new March 2012 Main Sail 135% Head Sail 110% Head Sail Storm Jib Whisker pole
- Other Features
- Deck Awlgrip in 2009 New Non-skid 2011 Modified fin keel Aluminum mast step replaced (1998) New thru-hull fittings (2006)
- If you are in the market for your first quality sailing vessel or looking for a vessel to explore the Bahamas Then you need to see this 1984 Endeavour. She would also make a very nice liveaboard! Traditional layout in ship shape condition. Comfortable and ready to explore just add you and way you go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rusty Hightower, Sales Manager, Massey Yacht Sales Cell (941) 730-7207, E-Mail email@example.com