- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A great cruiser with only 395 hrs, in-mast furling main, air conditioning, $20k new electronics in 2010 including color Chartplotter, New bimini/dodger, cruising spinnaker, inflatable, new outboard, and much more.
The 387 has an over all length of 39' 10" . Most yacht builders would have called her a 40. "Genesis" is in as close to new boat condition as you will find, a non-smoking yacht with no smells, and ready go to. Owner buying larger yacht.
- Master stateroom is aft with a queen and innerspring mattresses. Two large opening hatches for great ventilation. There are two hanging lockers & an abundance of storage to port & starboard. The head can be accessed from the salon or master and is spacious separate stall shower. To port of the head is her large, well equipped galley. Her salon is just forward to port with large L-shaped wrap around seating and solid teak table. A Flat screen TV is mounted on forward bulkhead. To starboard is aft facing chart table with storage, & AC/DC breaker panels. Forward is seating for 2 with a table that drops to make a settee or berth. Her guest stateroom is forward with innerspring mattresses. Drawer storage below berth & two hanging lockers. This stateroom has a large opening hatch and two opening ports. All interior wood is varnished teak and she has upgraded upholstery. Both the forward and aft staterooms have custom teak enclosures for the air conditioning air handlers so that they do not take up valuable storage space.
- Deep double SS sink Front & top loading 12-v Frig/freezer Microwave Propane stove w/oven Many storage lockers Solid surface counter top
- All electronics replaced in June 2010 with latest models at a cost of over $20,000. Raymarine ST70 Smart Auto Pilot (2010) Raymarine ST60+ Wind Package (2010) Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata- speed, depth , log (2010) Raymarine Navstation Graphic Repeater at Nav Station (2010) Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000 w/Ram Mic at helm (2010) New color Garmin GPSMap 4210 Chartplotter at helm (2010) Alpine Stereo w/6 disc Changer Bose and Poly-Planar speakers 15" LCD TV, DVD, and amplified Antenna
- 12-volt & 2-110-volt 30-amp shore power Galvanic Isolator for both AC systems MarineAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heat w/2 air handlers (custom teak cabinets so not to loose storage space) and digital controls 5-Cabin fans 4-Trojan 6-volt batteries for house Separate engine start battery with combiner Smart multi-stage Battery Charger Electric Raritan Head
- Yanmar 3-cyl 40 hp fresh water cooled diesel with 395 hrs 3-blade cruising prop MarineAir 16,000BTU reverse cycle air conditioning w/2 air handlers and digital controls Hot water heater- both electric and though engine heat exchange when running Electric Raritan Head Macerator pump and deck discharge for holding tank New Tank Monitor for waste & water New high output electric bilge pump w/alarm Manual bilge pump
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling main sail (90% of new boat buyers want this feature) 135%Genoaw/new UV cover on Schaefer furler Cruising spinnaker and halyard 2-Harkens #32 ST sail handleing winches (One Electric) 2-Harkens # 48 ST primary winches Rigid boom vang Garhauer ball bearing mainsheet traveler Spare Jib halyard Topping lift Anodized mast and boom
- Hull and Deck
- Lead wing keel (Not Cast Iron like some yachts) Epoxy barrier coat Custom Dodger, Connector, and Bimini new 7/2010 Inflatable New Outboard Leather wrapped Wheel Fiberglass Cockpit table with two leaves New cockpit cushions 2010 Walk-Through Stern with transom boarding ladder and storage lockers Hot/Cold Cockpit shower Double SS bow roller Divided Anchor locker for 2 rodes Electric anchor windlass w/up and down switch 40 lb Plow anchor on 50' HT chain and 150' nylon rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, a brochure & information (727) 492-7340 email@example.com