- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Beneteau 393 is well-proportioned and versatile, capable of extended offshore passages or pleasing daysails. She has been sailing the Caribbean, and is now back in Florida and ready to go again! She combines comfort with performance and features an ergonomic cockpit layout with a fast hull and a beautiful cheery wood interior.
- The forepeak has a private head and shower with vanity sink and manual head. A pullman berth is aft to port with drawers under the berth and a hanging locker and seat to starboard. This cabin is favored by many owners and has good light and ventilation. Aft is the main saloon which features a U shaped settee to port and a nav station to starboard. The settee converts to sleep two persons. The galley is aft to port and has a double bowl stainless steel sink and a top loading refrigerator/freezer (CLD Electronics DC/AC Frig Center.) Aft to starboard is another head with shower, and a double aft cabin with hanging locker. The boat has 3 DC power fans to improve ventation.
- Hull, Deck, and Sails
- Full Batton main (2007) 110 furling jib (2007) Delta 45 lb anchor with 200 feet chain in double bow roller 25 lbd Danforth anchor with 100 feet rode Lofrans Tigres windlass Double lifelines with bow and stern pulpits (2) Harken # 46 2 speed ST winches (2) Harken # 32 2 speed ST winches Hard vang Sail locker in cockpit port side Cockpit drop leaf table Magna BBQ (charcoal) (2) 10 lb propane tanks in deck locker Life jackets with harnesses Horseshoe lifebuoy (2009) 6 person valise liferaft (2) fire extinguishers Bottom job (2010) (2) bronze waste discharge thruhulls (2010)
- Electrical & Electronics
- 50 amp 220 VAC shore power inlet 220 VAC shore power cable (1) Diehard 750 watt 110 VAC inverter at nav station 12 VDC system with breakers (1) type 27 AGM engine start batter (2007) (2) type 27 house batteries (2007, 2011 (1) Raymarine C 90W GPS chartplotter at helm (2010) with chartkits for the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Florida waters Raymarine Tridata, speed, depth, and trip at helm Raymarine ST6001 autopilot with RAM at quadrant (1) GarminGPS 126 at nav station (1) Icom IC-M304 VHF at nav station
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Yanmar 4JH4E 56 HP engine with an estimated from logs 2000 hours
- Questions? Please contact the listing broker, John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760, or email@example.com for a private viewing or to answer any questions.