- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Zephyrus is the simply the best Beneteau 331 on the market. She is exceptionally clean and well equipped for both racing and cruising. Many upgrades have been added including AC, Max feathering prop, oversized Harken winches, and much, much more. This one owner boat is ready for the next owner. Check out the video; this is actually Zephyrus being used in most of the video.
- Zephyrus is a one-owner beauty that is simply the best of her model on the market. She has been lovingly cared for and upgraded for both racing and cruising with an exceptional array of equipment and amenities, including air batten in-mast furling mainsail, modified furling genoa, extra sails, feathering max 3 blade prop, 16,000 BTU AC and much, much more. The owner is relocating and is motivated.
- Two private cabins, one head, stand-up shower Forward cabin with roomy V berth and overhead ventilation Salon with sette and table that folds to double berth Private aft cabin with hangin locker and opening port Nav station with all upgrades Privacy curtains throughout 16,000 BTU AC new in 2010
- Deep double bowl sink Top loading refrigerator/ freezer Ample storage Microwave Two burner propane stove with oven, upgraded propane tank aft Plenty of counter/ work space Gas detector and alarm
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Raytheon ST60 Tridata, wind, speed, depth GPS/Plotter new in 2010 Bluetooth connection to instuments from laptop Upgraded VHF radio with remote helm mic Fuel, water, waste gauges 600 watt inverter Upgraded alternator and battery management system Maintenance free batteries
- Newer air batten in-mast furling main with cockpit controls Upgraded 2008 UK Halsey genoa Spinaker with graphite pole Asymmetrical gennaker Extra sails, No. 1, 2, and 4 Extra main
- Docklines and fenders PFD's Safety package Sky hatch screens with shades Sternrail seats Grill Two anchors, danforth and plow with electric windlass 4 oversized, 2 speed Harken racing winches Dingy davits, Achilles dingy with 2 HP Honda motor Covers for all winches and binnacle Spare 2 blade prop Upgraded Harken traveler Upgraded Harken jib cars Harken Mar IV Dual track furling system LED nav lights Standing rigging inspection certification
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- View the Video Call 814 341 0094 or e-mail Bruce Penrod ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) (866) 723-3991