- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2007 Boat of the Year – Cruising World, Best Domestic Boat, Best Small Cruiser
"Sweet Escape" is a high quality cruiser racer that is both CE-A rated (unlimited offshore) and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht standards. CRUISING WORLD Magazine named the Catalina 309 "Domestic Boat of the Year" and "Small Cruiser Boat of the Year." She features varnished teak interior and a lead keel. With an overall length of 32' 9", she is a big 31 footer (most builders would have called her a 33).She is in great condition and includes air, up-graded Ultra-Leather cushions, auto pilot, in-mast furling, plotter, dinghy, outboard, 406 EPIRB, 6-man life raft, and more.
She has 2 private cabins, galley, head, sit down nav station and a large salon.
"Sweet Escape" has low hrs and is the best equipped 309 on the market.
- Her interior feels much larger than her 31'. A private aft cabin, comfortable private v-berth forward, sit down chart table, spacious head and 6'2" headroom. Her salon seats six with a folding table. The galley has more drawers and locker than in most comparable sized yachts. She features a varnished teak interior, up-graded cream colored Ultra Leather Upholstery (wipes clean) and a non-skid cabin sole requires no maintenance.
- Front opening AC/DC stainless refrigerator w/freezer section Stainless 2-burner propane stove Deep stainless steel sink w/Hot and Cold pressure water Lots of storage
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot (2009) Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed and depth (2009) Raymarine wind package (2009) VHF radio with cockpit remote Garmin GPS Map 544c Chartplotter (2009) ARC GlobalFix RLB-35 406 EPIRB (2011) Sharp 26" LCD TV w/DVD player Jensen 4050G 160 Watt AM/FM/CD/Satellite w/ 2 Bose speakers in salon and 2 Bose speakers in pods under cockpit seat
- 12-v and 110-v electrical systems w/30-amp shore power cord AC/DC Panel All wiring is color coded and tinned to prevent corrosion and meets strict ABYC standards Reverse cycle Air Conditioning w/ heat Automatic battery charger 1- Deep cycle house battery 1- Starting battery 12-volt fans Macerator to pump holding tank
- Economical Yanmar 3YM20 3-cylinder diesel (21 hp) w/ 250 hrs sips just .5 GPH at 2400 RPM Single lever engine control on pedestal Hand laminated rudder with 316 Stainless Steel shaft and ribs
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling Main preferred by 90% of today's buyers 135% Furling Genny Inboard Genoa Tracks Garhauer Rigid Boom Vang Garhauer Ball Bearing Traveler Self tailing winches All halyards and furling control lines lead to cockpit for safety
- Hull and Deck
- Lead wing keel w/ stainless steel bolts- Note the 4,400 lb lead keel is over 43% of total weight of the boat for greater safty, stability, comfort and low maintenance. Some competitors with "Cast Iron" keels have keels only 27% of displacement of yacht. Extended Bimini w/ mainsail trim window Closed Cell Cockpit cushions Custom Captain's helm seat plus additional domed helm seat 6-Man Viking Coastal Life Raft (2011) Zodiac VS 8" 6" Inflatable Dinghy (2008) Suzuki 2.5 hp 4-Stroke outboard (2008) Double anchor roller on foredeck Maxwell 500 electric Anchor Windlass 22 lb Delta Anchor, chain, and rode Destroyer wheel 5" illuminated binnacle compass Walk-through transom w/removable helm seat Stern boarding ladder Hot/cold shower on stern Hugh cockpit locker
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 523.00 sq ft I : 42.75 ft J : 12.00 ft P : 38.75 ft E : 13.75 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Catalina 309 features include: 10 lbs LPG tank for stove, Cockpit locker with gull wing access hatch and a flat floor, Refrigerator/freezer with stainless interior, Automatically switches from D.C. to A.C. power, Two-burner stainless LPG stove with oven, Folding table in main cabin stores against the main bulkhead, Tie-rod structural system attaches rig to hull with leak-proof ball and socket chainplates, Sliding forward V berth filler for better access by day and a larger berth at night, Anchor locker with a built-in provision for an optional electric windlass, Hanging locker with drawers forward, Folding game table to starboard in main cabin, A.C./D.C. Electrical panel with room for expansion, Hanging locker in aft compartment, and Large double berth aft.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for pictures, brochure, or DVD highlighting her design and features- (727) 492-7340 or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org