- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED- PRICED TO SELL! Designed by Bill Crealock and known for solid construction, "Barica" is a cutter rigged, blue water cruiser with canoe stern. Her Yanmar diesel was new in 2008 and has only 28 hrs. She features storm tri-sail, cruising spinnaker, electric anchor windlass, color chart plotter, autopilot, and a propane cabin heater. Her hull and topside were compounded and waxed, New Bimini and sail cover July 2012 and she is looking good. A nice cruising yacht and lowest priced on the market. SELLER IS MOTIVATED- WIFE SAYS SELL IT- BRING OFFERS!
- Ballast: 4,800 Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 30
- Fuel: 35 Fresh Water: 80 Holding: 16
- She has teak with a teak and holly sole throughout. Starting forward in the bow is a double chain locker accessed through doors at the forward end of the V-berth. (The V-berth has abundant storage and double hanging lockers). Aft of the V-berth is a head w/shower to port w/ head & large hanging locker across. The main salon has two straight settees, which make excellent sea berths and the port settee can be converted to upper/lower sea berths or a double berth. She has a large teak table which folds up against the teak bottle rack on forward bulkhead. There is easy access to storage under settees. Aft of the main salon to port is the galley with abundant storage and counter top has covered trash container. To starboard is the nav station with a large chart table followed by her quarter berth.
- Double SS sink Pressure hot/cold water Gimbaled 3-burner propane stove w/oven Frig is Sea Frost holding plate engine driven system (compressor inoperative and not installed on new engine) Sea-water pump with faucet at sink
- Autohelm ST 4000 wheel autopilot Garmin 182c Color chartplotter VHF Icom-IC M56 Ritchie Compass (recent) Datamarine- Depth Datamarine- Speed Datamarine- AW/WS- wind speed inoperative
- 12 and one 30-amp 110-volt circuit Prowatt 800-Watt inverter 3-batteries 2-position battery selector switch Separate engine start battery selector switch Two 12-volt fans
- Yanmar fresh water cooled diesel new 2008 w/ 28 hrs Cockpit sole easily removes for great engine access 3-Blade cruising prop Force 10 propane cabin heater Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump
- Sails and Rigging
- Main with lazy jacks and new Sail Cover 9/2012 150% Genoa w/new UV cover on Schaefer roller furler Staysail Quick release Staysail rig Adjustable back stay Storm Tri Sail Cruising Spinnaker All lines lead to cockpit 2- Lewmar #43 ST Primary winches 3- Lewmar #16 ST sail handling winches
- Hull and Deck
- Her hull and topside just compounded and waxed, New canvas, and New varnish all done Sept 2012. She looks great! Lofrans' Progress 1 electric Anchor windlass w/up & Down switch 35 lb CQR with 180' all chain rode SS Double anchor bow rollers Rollers on stern for stern anchor Pad Eyes for Jack lines New Bimini Sept 2012 including all canvas Teak rub rails Teak Cap rail Teak cockpit table High life lines 2-Dorade vents Stern swim ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures & information (727) 492-7340 firstname.lastname@example.org