- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 44A Four
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Miss Adventure" is a Beneteau 411 that was awarded Cruising World's Boat of the Year for the full-sized cruiser, best value category. The fast blue water hull design offers both beauty and performance with a luxurious two cabin, two head layout. The sleek hull design, with 4'9" draft, and efficient sail plan provides excellent performance combined with remarkable maneuverability at dockside.
"Miss Adventure", is one of the cleanest, well kept Beneteau 411's currently offered on the market. How many sailing vessels that are for sale on the market actually show pictures of the bilge! That is not all, the current owners have updated the vessel for a turnkey sale. Please click on full specs to get an idea of equipment that has been updated on this 2001 Beneteau 411.
- Interior Layout
- Miss Adventure's layout features the highly desirable two cabin interior with the owner's cabin forward with double berth offset to starboard and a short settee to port. Generous hanging locker and drawer storage accent this large cabin. Further forward is the enclosed master head with a shower, and a large overhead hatch. Midship is the salon with 6' 4" headroom featuring a C-Shaped dinette w/leaf, and large table inlay bench settee which converts to an additional berth. To port you will find a settee with an aft facing chart table. Just aft of the chart table is the day or guest head/shower compartment with access from the salon. Directly across you will find the galley and to aft of the galley and to port is the guest cabin with a double berth, hanging locker and storage. Throughout the interior there is ample storage capacity with numerous drawers, lockers and shelves. Interior cushions are covered in a Kelly green fabric which complements the cherry-stained mahogany veneer and solids. The cozy cabins of the 411 offers very good natural light and ventilation from (10) opening ports and (7) deck hatches. Each hatch and port has a screen that allows the hatch to be full opened for maximum ventilation.
- (2) Solar Panels, Photowatt PW 2050-210 420 Watts Total (01/13/12) Solar Controller Morningstar TriStar MPPT 45 (01/13/12) Solar Mount Harper Fabrications (01/25/12) Wind Generator Southwest Windpower Air Breeze Marine 12V (03/24/11) Wind Generator Pole eMarine/SW Windpower MKW01100 (03/11/11) Battery Charger Xantrex TrueCharger2 TC4012 w/remote (01/21/11) Battery Combiner Xantrex Echo-Charge (01/21/11) Battery Monitor Victron BMV-600 ( 01/11/11) Inverter Xantrex Prowatt SW2000 (01/29/12) (4) House Batteries Interstate Powerfast PFGC2 6-volts 416 Ahrs (01/21/11) Start Battery Interstate 27M-XHD (01/20/11) (2) Battery Boxes Century Plastics GCE-G ( 01/31/11) (5) 30A/125 V Shore Power Cords (1) 50A 125/250V Shore Power Cord (2) 125/250V Y Adapters (1) 125/250V Pigtail Adapter ( 3) LED Reading Lamps Sea Sense 21 LED (12/30/11) Cabin/Salon LED Bulbs Lighting Matrix (02/20/12) Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle (2 Zone) Cruisair Qbeam Coleman Nightstand 800,000 cp/12V
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Raymarine ST 60 Tridata (Speed/Depth/Temp) Raymarine ST 60 Multi at Nav Station Raymarine ST6000 Plus Autopilot Raymarine Autopilot Motor SM81135 (04/15/11) GPS Garmin 441S Handheld GPS Garmin 72H (02/01/11) Charts Garmin SE Caribbean Chip for 411S (03/21/11) VHF/AIS Radio Standard Horizon GX2150 (03/07/11) RAM MIC Standard Horizon RAM3 (03/07/11) Handheld VHF Radio Uniden MHS125 (04/06/11) Short Wave Radio Receiver Sony ICF-SW7600GR (04/03/11) Tablet Computer w/dock (Chart Plotter) at the Nav Station Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112 ( 08/30/11) Tablet Computer OS Windows 7 Premium Home Edition 32 bits (09/06/11) Radar Pathfinder RL70 2kw Router Linksys WRT54gs Analog Telephone Adapter Grandstream HT502 (02/09/11) AM/FM/Cassette/CD Stereo JVC KS-FX450 WiFi Extender Ubiquiti 2hp (04/14/11)
- Galley & Plumbing
- Max Headroom 6'4" Microwave 2 Burner Stove and Oven Propane Second Propane 10# Cylinder (2/11/11) Stove Protection Bar Front Opening Refrigeration Top Opening Freezer 2 Deep Stainless Sinks Hot & Cold Pressure Water Hot Water Heater (2) Fiberglass Fresh Water Tanks intergrated into hull liner, total 145 gal. Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower FWD Head Manual Marine Toilet w/15 gal Holding Tank & Shower Aft Head Manual Marine Toilet w/13.5 gal Holding Tank & Shower Anchor Wash Down System Jabsco 4.0 (02/02/11) Water Filtration System Doulton Ultracarb Cartridge (11/03/11)
- Discountinuous S/S 1x19 Wired Shrouds and Stays Deck Stepped, Anodized Furling Mast Profurl Genoa Roller Furling w/drum above deck (2) Genoa Sheet Tracks w/ Adjustable Cars Solid Boom Vang (2) 40 CST Lewmar Halyard/ Control Line Winches (2) 48 CST Lewmar Genoa Sheet Winches Mainsheet Traveler Mounted on Coachroof Furling Main Sail, Mack Sails (10/27/11) Furling Head Sail 135% w/UV, Mack Sails (10/27/11) Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/Dousing Sleeve Dodger And Oversized Bimini (03/30/11)
- Engine & Windlass/Ground Tackle
- Westerbeke 44A FOUR 40hp diesel engine with 920 hours 39 Gal & 50 Gal Fuel Tank for a total of 89 Gal Engine Control Panel at Helm 3-Blade Fixed Prop Soundproof Insulation in Engine Room Engine Raw Water Filter Racor Fuel/Water Separator Engine Transmission rebuild by the factory (09/07/11) Electric Windlass Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express Windlass Remote Lewmar (01/21/12) Primary Anchor, Simpson Lawrence Delta 44#, 101 ft of chain and 133 ft of nylon rode for a total of 234 ft Secondary Anchor, Fortress FX-23, 26ft of chain and 155 ft of nylon rode for a total of 181 ft
- Dinghy Davits Kato Marine Outboard Hoist System Forespar Nova Lift 15hp 4 Stroke Outboard Yamaha Outboard Propeller (Spare) (05/16/12 ) Portable Bow Light (dinghy) Aqua Signal Series 23 (06/01/12) Portable Stern Light (dinghy) Aqua Signal Series 23 (06/01/12) EPIRB ACR PLB-200 Jack Lines/Tethers (2) 40 ft/(2) 6 ft Throwable, Lifesling2 WMLS2 (03/10/11) Radar Reflector Life Jackets, Flares, Dock Lines & Fenders, Gasoline, Diesel, Water Jerry Jugs
- Miss Adventure has been well maintained by the current owners and they have added an impressive list of new inventory. She has the preferred two cabin layout, boasts a very complete inventory and is truly in sail away condition. You will be very impressed with Miss Adventure upon personal inspection. Aggressively priced and in turn key condition.
- Personel Items and those items not mentioned in the lisitng
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rusty Hightower for more info (941) 730-7207 email@example.com