- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Are You Looking For A Great Shallow Draft Cruising Boat For Little Money?
With a designed minimum draft of only 4'3', "Floater" is an ideal boat for someone looking for an excellent boat to cruise the shallow waters of Florida and the Bahamas, but also wants to explore the lower Caribbean. She was kept in fresh water until 2000 and her owner has continually updated her. This is an exceptional value and worthy of your inspection and consideration
Ted Irwin is one of America's best designers and builders of performance cruising yachts. He is noted for combining outstanding accommodations and comfort with exhilerating performance. The Citation 39 follows in this heritage.
If you have a tight budget and need a roomy boat, I encourage you to take a serious look at this Irwin 39.The recent price reduction below $30,000 make FLOATER an even greater value!
- As you enter through the companionway, the nav station is immediately to port with a flip-top chart table, bookshelves, 12-volt cabin light, and a full sized quarter berth w/plenty of head and foot room. The main salon is quite spacious, well lit and ventilated. To port, there is a full sized settee berth w/shelf behind and a teak-faced locker/drawer bank forward. To starboard is a large L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. A stationary mounted dining table is located in the center of the salon with folding leaves that opens to seat six. The forward cabin is equipped with a hanging locker and bureau w/drawer bank to port, another bureau to port and a large v-berth forward. The forward cabin has plenty of headroom, a deck hatch and two opening ports. Ventilaltion is excellent on the Irwin 39 with 7 Opening ports and 5 On-deck hatches. Galley & Head The galley is located directly to starboard of the companionway and is complete in every respect. The large U-shaped countertop is designed to make food preparation easier for the sea chef with generous working space provided. Forward of the main bulkhead the head compartment is situated to starboard and is completely equipped for cruising. The head compartment door also latches across the passageway to provide privacy in the forward cabin. Convenient wrap-around styling 3-burner gimballed propane stove w/oven Deep, double sink w/pressure water Icebox w/shelf Large drawer bank Corner locker w/top access Dish locker Standard marine toilet w/holding tank Stainless steel sink Shower Teak grate inset in sole Generous countertop and stowage lockers Clothes hamper
- Equipment List
- 110% jib 140% jib Profurl roller furler Mainsail, with jiffy reefing, lazy jack flaking system, and sail cover All necessary running rigging, 8 winches, winch handles etc. 10 Kg Delta anchor, 20 feet 5/16 chain, 200 feet 9/16 nylon line Danforth anchor, 20 feet 3/8 chain, 200 feet 5/8 nylon line 15 Kg folding anchor Seaworthy 8.3 inflatable dinghy, with new cover 4 HP Evinrude outboard Cockpit Bimni VHF radio 15-amp Pro-Mariner 3 stage battery charger Adler-Barber 12 V refrigeration system Propane, 3-burner stove/oven, gimbaled Microwave oven Full set of galley equipment Magma kettle barbecue grill with rail mount and cover Pressure water system to head and galley sinks Insect screens for all 12 opening ports and hatches am/fm sound system, including removable cockpit speakers Foam pillow-top cushions for several berths Folding tables for cockpit use Dock lines, fenders Shore power chord Large custom vinyl cover for cabin/cockpit during long absences Custom enclosures for forward and aft hatches during long absences Extensive inventory of spare parts, including: Propeller Alternator Fuel pump Starter solenoid Belts Filters Winch parts New lexan lens to replace cracked lens in galley hatch
- Refits and Upgrades
- In recent years, the current owner has done much to upgrade and refit this boat including: Replaced Engine mounts, Stuffing Box, Cutlass Bearing and Propeller New Engine and Transmission cables New Steering Cables New Diesel Fuel System including all hoses, guages and sending units New primary fuel filter, with self-priming pump and vacum gauge Rudder rebuilt and bearings replaced Freshwater cooling system installed and water strainer added. (Freshwater boat until 2000 Two New Electric Bilge Pumps installed. Manual pump rebuilt Entire Electric System Upgraded All In-mast Wiring Replaced New Head, piping and new 23 gallon holding tank installed All Thru Hull Valves Replaced All Hoses below the waterline replaced New 15 Amp Pro-Mariner 3 stage battery charger installed New Heavy Guage Lightning Grounding System installed New Propane System with solenoid shut off installed New Cabin Lighting and Fans New Insect Screens Provided for all (7) Ports and (5) Hatches Engine Soundproofing Panels Installed Centerboard Rebuilt (New Pivot Pin and Pennant) 2006 New Standard Horizon Depth Sounder 2004 Lazyjacks Mainsail Flaking System Installed 2004 New Muffler and Mixing Elbow 2007 Bottom Stripped, 2 Epoxy Barrier Coats Interlux 2000 plus two coats of bottom paint. Last bottom job late 2006. Exhaust Hoses Replaced 2011 Pedestal Compass Rebuilt 2011 Bimini Replaced 2011
- This boat is offered at a 50/50 split to corresponding brokers licenced to conduct business in Florida. Brokers not licensed in Florida must contact us .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information and images, please contact Central Listing Agent, Scott W. Pursell, CPYB. Direct; 941-757-1250, Mobile; 941-720-4503, E-mail; Scottp@masseyyacht.com