- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D2848LE423 900 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Fins” is a custom Palm Beach Viking 48 (hull #48 in the 48' Viking line). Constant updates and meticulous documented service records justify her position in today’s market place. Teak accents, high tech electronics and her unique gel coat color make “Fins” the most desirable 48 on the market today. 900 common rail MAN’s give an unprecedented range while cruising at 26 knots (1925 rpm) (60 gph). 2013 upgrades include a new 42" TV in the salon, 20" flatscreen televisions in the Master and VIP , "GoPro" hdmi cable live video feed, all oil and filters changed (March 2013), new A/C, water pump, and GenSet pump, new cutlass berings. "Fins" is turn-key and ready to go.
Owner will consider a trade up for a 61 Viking CAT powered, 61 Garlington, 60 Spencer, or similar Custom Sport Fish Yacht.
Palm Beach Boat Show Special $699,000.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Once you step aboard this vessel, you will appreciate the owner’s attention to detail. A sliding salon door leads to the salon with newly installed hardwood flooring. To the port side lies a L shaped couch with a high gloss cocktail table in the center. To the starboard side, high gloss teak cabinetry houses the electronics panel and salon stereo system. Just ahead on the right is the dinette which is just under the flat screen TV. Opposite the dinette is the spacious galley with under counter refrigeration and all the necessary items for meals on board. Down the companionway and to the right you will find a hidden closet containing the Kenmore washer/dryer combination. Further to starboard is the guest stateroom with over and under berths. Opposite to port is the master stateroom with an island berth and flat screen TV. The bow stateroom also has over and under berths with an attached guest head. This layout will satisfy the fishing and cruising yachtsman alike. Owner will consider a trade up for a 61 Viking, 61 Garlington, 60 Spencer, or similar Custom Sport Fish Yachts
- New Amtico Flooring in Salon & Galley Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat that circulates from concealed registers behind the valances High gloss cocktail table Bose AM/FM/CD stereo system 42"” flat screen TV KVH Satellite system Direct TV L shaped sofa camel ultraleather with rod storage underneath Main electrical service panel, AC/DC, backlit for easier viewing Fixed, frameless side windows with tinted, tempered glass for style, natural lighting, and privacy Overhead Halogen lights with dimmer switch and indirect decorative rope lighting behind valances, 24V/ / 120V Sliding salon door with molded fiberglass door with window & teak interior finish Central vacuum system Teak cabinetry with drawers Command Mike for VHF remote Hunter Douglas sheer blinds
- Corian Galley countertop high-gloss bone color Bone color Corian sink recessed in counter top with biscuit galley faucet Three burner electric Kenyon cooktop Storage cabinets & drawers in lower galley with varnished teak doors and faces with stowage for stove lids, utensils, & other items SubZero 700BF two drawer freezer SubZero 700BR tow drawer refrigerator 20 Gallon water heater Fire extinguisher High velocity exhaust fan Storage cabinets in upper galley with varnished teak doors with teak faced deep pullout drawers with aircraft style slides for smooth movement and latches to keep drawers in places while underway Sharp Carousel Microwave oven New U-Line icemaker Garbage disposal in sink Teak dinette table with high-gloss Finish and single teak pedestal Dinette couch camel with removable cushions & storage underneath
- Master Stateroom
- Island double bed with mattress & lift up top with gas pistons & maple-lined storage underneath Designer shams and bedspread Overhead Halogen lights/dimmers and decorative indirect rope lighting Fire Extinguisher in closet Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control 2012 Samung 20” with separate Direct TV mounted on wall Reading lights overhead with separate switches
- Master Head
- Fiberglass stall shower with drain to automatic sump pump in bilge Bomar hatch Linen storage Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Vacuflush head fresh water head system Amtico teak and holly flooring Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Overhead Halogen lighting recessed in soffit & in ceiling One piece molded Corian counter top with bone sink and brass faucet
- Forward Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths Overhead Halogen lighting and courtesy rope lighting underneath lower bunk rail Sheets & pillows ( 1 set for each bed) fitted cotton fabric Spacious hanging locker Two storage cabinets
- Guest Stateroom- Starboard
- Upper and lower berths Overhead Halogen lighting and courtesy rope lighting underneath lower bunk rail Sheets & pillows (1set for each bed fitted cotton fabric) Spacious hanging locker
- Guest Head- Starboard
- Amtico teak and holly flooring One-piece molded vanilla Corian counter top with rounded edges and bone sink with brass faucet Shower light Stall shower: fiberglass with brass shower fixtures with drain to automatic sump Bomar hatch
- New Carpet - 2012 Bilge areas with access hatches, lighted and gel-coated white for easier maintenance and cleaning Carpeted steps from galley through companionway Central vacuum unit connection with accessories wrapped hatch carpeting Laundry center with Kenmore stackable washer & dryer behind teak door Overhead halogen lighting recessed in headliner Storage cabinet above steps with varnished teak face
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Furuno NavNet 3D System – Updated 2012 Two 12” Furuno displays GPS/Plotters 72 miles HD Radar 12KW 1 KW Depth 50/200hz Furuno RD-30 depth 2 ICOM VHF 602 radios VHF Command Mike in Salon KVH Satellite Tracphone on bridge Northstar 952X GPS on bridge Simrad AP25 auto pilot All Nav systems are integrated to display on 37” TV in salon, Direct TV can be watched on bridge Bose AM/FM/CD in salon Electronic engine controls Backup engine controls KVH Satellite TV Jensen stereo on bridge IPOD connection Tarpon underwater lights (4) Richie Powerdamp compass ACR electronic spotlight Engine synchronizer Moritz system monitor SAT Sirius Weather Sat Sirus Radio Sat TV M5 KVH SAT Phone KVH
- Engine Room
- Engine : V8 900 CRM w/ 1500 Hours - Read July 11,2012 All Service Records 2012 April – NEW Injectors, Common Rail MAN Oil Changes & Filters – 1400 Hour Service Exhaust Redone / New Heat Exchangers Copper Cores New Bottom Job / Props Tuned / Zincs / CB’s MAN 900hp CR with 1500 hours- 7/9/2012. MAN service performed 4/20/12 -Full engine service Onan 17kw Generator -2200 hours -7/9/2012 Generator remote panel in salon – 2008 Halon 1301 fire system FCI AM6265 Watermaker – NEW 2008 Back up 12 volt DC water pump Engine oil change system Engine room lights: AC & DC with switch at engine room entrance Six 12 volt DC bilge pumps Newmar model PT-24-45F charger Newmar model PT-24-95F charger Racor 1000 filter system each engine Racor 500 filter system for genset Eight Deka Group 31 batteries – NEW 2011 Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start New cutlass bearings- 4/2011 Glendenning cablemaster with 3 wire grounded cord Fuel 850 gallons 1 Tank V8 900 CRM Fully Loaded Specs 600 rpm 3 mpg 6.5 knots 800 rpm 2 mpg 8.0 knots 1000 rpm 9.5 knots 1750 rpm 60 g.p.h. 22 knots - 48 gallons per hour 1925 rpm 26-27 knots - 60 gallons per hour 2000 rpm 28 knots 2300 rpm 31 knots 60 g.p.h @ 26 knots x 14 hours = 840 gallons/364nm
- Teak deck sole in 130sq. ft. cockpit Pompanette fighting chair with Teak rocket launchers- 12/11 Molded in tackle center Bait prep station and cutting board with custom fitted lid Tackle cabinet with pullout drawers & push release door below Drink box in step to entry door Under gunnel outlets for deep drop reels Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in cabinet under gunwale Freshwater wash down with hose bib located in cabinet under forward gunwale Saltwater washdown Recessed stainless steel cleats and hause pipes In deck fish box on starboard side Live bait well on port side Large fish box under aft deck Bait freezer on port side Cable TV and telephone connections located in starboard dock cabinet dockside electric connection: 50amp / 220 volt Retractable Glendenning cablemaster, located in starboard cabinet under forward gunwale Wet sink adjacent to bait freezer Transom open door and gate starboard side Indirect rope lighting underneath the coaming Ladder to Flybridge : one-piece, anodized aluminum with non-skid treads Lazarette hatch with access to steering , trim tabs and drain pumps NEW Cockpit Canopy Shade-2012 Cockpit Touneau Cover Storage-2012
- Deck Equipment
- Custom Lewmar V2-3 24 volt Windlass – NEW 2011 Lewmar 44 lb Claw anchor – NEW 2011 New 1000 Marquipt Lift (Hydraulic) –Bow 60 ft chain with 250 ft 3/8 rode New custom stainless anchor chute Fortress spare anchor in locker – FX-37 Twin triple spreader outriggers – Center Riggers Molded fiberglass deck construction Powder coated aluminum grab rails mounted to both sides of bridge Fiberglass freshwater tank, reinforced Fiberglass one fuel tank with fiberglass baffles Solid reinforced keel
- Cruiseair Flybridge AC/Heat (Full Enclosure) Side power bow thruster Furuno NavNet 3D system- New New three sided bridge EZ2CY enclosure (summer use) Complete eisenglass enclosure- (winter) 37” Sony Bravia flat screen in salon Tarpon Underwater Lights (4) Custom Palm Beach style helm pod Spare 12 volt DC water pump system Lewmar V2-3 Windlass system –NEW 2010 2011 New M5KVH Dome/ “Dummy Dome” Center Rigger New KVH Phone New Samsung- (5) Direct TV Box Bedroom Custom stainless anchor chute Generator remote panel in salon – 2008 FCI Water Maker – NEW 2008 U-Line icemaker for galley – NEW 2010 Additional outlets for drop reels KVH Satellite Phone and TV New salon & galley teak floors New Carpet New Cockpit Sunshade Bridge pre-wired for teaser reels 1,000 Davit added to bow - hydraulic Marquip Owner will provide 6 lines, 4 fenders and coast guard kit Seperate Direct TV system, Master Stateroom Connected to New 20" Samsung Flat Screen
- Special Features
- 2012 Dinghy 2012 11’4” Boston Whaler 25 Yamaha 4 Stroke/ Canvas- Negotiable/ Excluded at this price
- Unique Features
- Teak Helm Pod Bridge AC Bow thruster FCI 800 gpd H2O maker Underwater lights (4) Teak deck Custom flooring / carpet Rupp 3x riggers Rupp center riggers 2011 (8) Custom Anchor Chute/ Bruce Anchor Leman V2 Windlass
- Personal items, fishing gear and tackle, green dock lines, lift raft, EPIRB, personal ditch bag, hand held VHF, hand held FLIR system. Boston Whaler Dinghy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht