Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. This boat has additional Massey and factory options included. Call any Massey office for sailaway price. Just call for current models on display and our Best Buy Pricing!
- Total Power: 54
- Fuel: 75 Fresh Water: 160 Holding: 55
- Massey Installed & Factory Installed Equipment
- Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. Sailaway price is $451,798 with additional Massey and factory options. Call today for a custom TurboQuote and our Best Buy Pricing! Roller Furling Mast Frigoboat Keel Cooler Refrig/Freezer Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth/Wind Bow Thruster w/Joystick Control Electric Anchor Windlass w/Reversible Controls Electric Macerator Pump for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank Leather Wheel Cover
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak Molded interior structural grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and suspenders” installation Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan diamond-pattern, slip-resistant surfaces One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish, select hardwood trim
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling main, roller furling headsail(s) in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panel Headsail(s) on Harken® furling systems Anodized and powder-coated aluminum spars. Keel stepped mast Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines 10” chrome-plated lock-in winch handle Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch. Boom vang/ preventer. Mainsheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit. Mainsheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch Genoa halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on track s to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winches Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 8C winch on mast Headsail furling lines led to cockpit cleats
- Large anchor locker with overhead deck latch (Lewmar® w/slip resistant surface). Patented SeaSafe® anchor roller(s). Sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge w/shutoff valve, large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear LPG deck self-draining storage bin with one 10-pound tank (plus room for spare), remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge Mooring cleats, spring line cleats, chocks, flush mount chafe guards, cockpit harness anchors Boarding/swim platform with hide-away swim ladder, hot and cold shower Integral stern platform with swim ladder, molded steps plus emergency boarding ladder with pull strap Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat lockers, helm seat cushion backrest, two 2” cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch, and exterior hasp and lock. Knot, depth and wind indicators – Raymarine® ST60 – mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid hardwood drop boards, center drop board with safety glass port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack Edson CD-i® geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller w/ storage brackets. Ritchie® compass w/custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single-lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronic installations Teak cap and drip rail with stainless steel striker. Side deck drains led to boot stripe thru-hulls High impact vinyl lower rubrails with s/s striker
- Select hardwoods, veneers and high pressure laminates for bulkheads, cabinetwork, and trim. Louvered cabin doors, cedar-lined lockers and drawers Furniture-quality satin-gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process Slip-resistant molded sole in galley & nav area (diamond pattern) and heads (tile pattern) Navigation area with table and storage tray, panels for wide variety of dealer/owner installed electronics. Refrigerator and freezer compartments. Lids on gas support struts for easy access. Dual Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls (both compartments may be individually adjusted for use as refrigerator or freezer); electric drain pump, light Gimballed Force 10® LPG stove w/oven and broiler. Sealed burner top, s/s guardrail with harness hooks, pots and pans storage beneath Microwave oven, deep double s/s sinks, hot & cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual freshwater pump SeaGull® IV water filter with faucet at galley sink Main saloon with full-length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, multi-density cushions covered in Navy or Buff faux leather, large storage areas behind and beneath. One settee converts to double bunk. Large drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead storage cabinet for open saloon. Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch. Varnished V-groove individual plank solid hardwood floor Forward owner’s stateroom with island berth, mattress and privacy doors to head and saloon Aft cabin with offset island berth, mattress, privacy door to main cabin, removable privacy panel in forward bulkhead. Cedar-lined bureau with removable shelves to allow use as hanging locker. Removable panel to port cockpit locker facilitates (dealer/owner) generator installation and access Head compartment with separate shower stall and solid acrylic counters. Elegance™ fresh water electric flush head Navigation station/office desk/ vanity in aft cabin, mirror under hinged tabletop, upholstered swing-out seat with electric control Galley with open “U”-shaped design, solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles
- nical / Electrical / Plumbing Yanmar® diesel engine – fresh water cooled, mechanical fuel pump, heavy-duty, high output Balmar® 110 amp twin fan alternator with battery isolator, 3 blade fixed prop. Racor® fuel filter with water separator. Swedged and threaded jacketed fuel lines, bronze engine intake strainer Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam, gasketed doors/panels provide access to engine compartment Maintenance-free AGM 12 volt batteries for house bank and dedicated engine start battery. Momentary parallel switch at helm for emergency starting UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights. Electric bilge pump, LPG and battery charger controls AC dockside power system with inlet breaker(s), 50’ shore power cord Charles® 5000 series, UL® listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger Instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system at helm Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals Pressure water system w/hot and cold water service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut-off valve, s/s deck fill and tank-mounted gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/ return for (optional) generator or dealer/owner installed heater system Exclusive ThermoCure™ fresh water tank(s) constructed of molded and baffled resin-infused fiberglass, s/s deck fill, remote tank level gauge Exclusive ThermoCure™ fiberglass holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control, electronic float switch. BilgeAlert® bilge alarm with remote alarm panel at helm UL® listed bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe Masthead anchor light, foredeck/steaming light and nav lights Pre-wired: Anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronic installation tasks 54 HP Yanmar® fresh water cooled diesel engine – 4JH4-ASBE 30 amp AC dockside power system with inlet breaker and one 30 amp, 120V shore power cord. Numerous interior outlets with GFCI protection Four AGM 12 volt batteries: three house and one dedicated to engine start. 40 amp battery charger. Six gallon electric (AC only) water heater with engine heat exchanger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Our 370 is the result of decades of Island Packet design refinement and evolution. It combines innovative and proven features with all the exemplary construction qualities that have made Island Packet yachts respected and admired around the world. A host of exclusive design features, including our self tending staysail, geared steering system and time honored Full Foil Keel®, all combine to provide superior seakeeping and delightful sailing qualities that will be appreciated as much by the weekend sailor as by the couple cruising the world. From the large, comfortable cockpit to the broad anchor platform, there are numerous deck features on the 370 to appreciate. Wide side decks, strategically placed hand rails and recessed foredecks maximize your feeling of confidence and safety on deck. Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com