Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. This boat has additional Massey and factory options included. Call any Massey office for sailaway price. Just call for current models on display and our Best Buy Pricing!
- Displacement: 44,150 lbs.
- Total Power: 110
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 60
- Massey Installed & Factory Installed Equipment
- Price shown above is base price FOB factory. Sailaway price is $835,445 with additional Massey and factory options. Call today for a custom TurboQuote and our Best Buy Pricing! Roller Furling Mast Frigoboat Freezer/Refrig System Electric Winch Pkg. (2) Primary and (1) Main Winch Bow Thruster 7hp Extendo Boom-Launch Retrieve/System Double Bunk Filler Cushion & Access Ladder For Third Stateroom MYS QC, Fuel, Engine Startup & Commissioning
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe PolyClad3® hull gel system includes 10 year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak Molded interior structural grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure "belt-and-suspenders" installation Deck laminate features Island Packet's exclusive PolyCore®, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10 year pro-rated limited warranty Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish, select hardwood trim
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling main, roller furling headsail(s) in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panel Hoyt® self-vanging headsail boom for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability Headsail(s) on Harken® furling systems Anodized and powder-coated aluminum spars Sail control lines accessible from cockpit Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines 10" chrome-plated lock-in winch handle Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 48CST, 2-speed winch. Rigid boom vang. Main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit. Main sheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 48CST winch Genoa halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar® Ocean Series 64CST, 2-speed winches Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean Series 48CST winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C winch on mast Headsail furling lines led to cockpit cleats adjacent to two secondary winches - Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST's
- Large anchor locker with overhead deck latch (Lewmar® w/slip resistant surface). Patented SeaSafe® anchor roller(s). Sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge w/shutoff valve, large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear LPG deck self-draining storage bin with one 10-pound tank (plus room for spare), remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge Mooring cleats, spring line cleats, chocks, flush mount chafe guards, cockpit harness anchors Boarding/swim platform with hide-away swim ladder, hot and cold shower Integral stern platform with twin set of molded steps, swim ladder and emergency boarding ladder with pull strap Deep seat locker in cockpit suitable for life raft storage Large aft deck with room for stowage of (dealer/owner supplied) dinghy. LPG storage bin. Second large storage bin for miscellaneous gear. Stern rail with fold-down bench seat with bottom and backrest cushions, two stern gates w/ quick release lifelines Large lazarette with access ladder, hooks for lines, access to rudder shaft and emergency tiller, diamond plate sole Welded s/s mast rails Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch, and exterior hasp and lock. Knot, depth and wind indicators – Raymarine® ST60 – mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid hardwood drop boards, center drop board with safety glass port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, helm seat cushion and backrest, two 2” cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove Lewmar® Mamba™ geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller w/storage brackets. Ritchie® compass w/custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single-lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronic installations Teak cap and drip rail with stainless steel striker. Side deck drains led to boot stripe thru-hulls High impact vinyl lower rubrails with s/s striker
- Select hardwoods, veneers and high pressure laminates for bulkheads, cabinetwork, and trim. Louvered cabin doors, cedar-lined lockers and drawers Furniture-quality satin-gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process Slip-resistant molded sole in galley & nav area (diamond pattern) and heads (tile pattern) Navigation area with table and storage tray, panels for wide variety of dealer/owner installed electronics. Refrigerator and freezer compartments. Lids on gas support struts for easy access. Dual Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls (both compartments may be individually adjusted for use as refrigerator or freezer); electric drain pump, light Gimballed Force 10® LPG stove w/oven and broiler. Sealed burner top, s/s guardrail with harness hooks, pots and pans storage beneath Microwave oven, deep double s/s sinks, hot & cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual freshwater pump SeaGull® IV water filter with faucet at galley sink Raised main saloon with panoramic view through seven fixed safety glass windows w/polished stainless steel exterior frames. Full-length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, multi-density foam cushions covered in Navy or Buff faux leather, large storage areas behind and/ or beneath. One settee converts to double bunk. Large drop-leaf table folds agains bulkhead for open saloon. Overhead lights. Varnished V-groove individual plank solid hardwood floors Aft owner’s stateroom with island berth, mattress and privacy doors to passageway and ensuite head compartment. Dressing seat, gasketed access door to lazarette Forward stateroom with island berth, mattress, privacy doors to forward passageway and head compartment Head compartments with separate stall shower and solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles. VacuFlush® heads with tank monitor Navigation center with high-backed swivel chair with armrests covered in faux leather. Tilt-out storage bin for charts. Hanging wet locker adjacent to nav area and companionway w/louvered door and drain to bilge Galley with walk-through design for easy passage fore and aft. Refrigerator/ freezer compartments with drop front lids for easier access. Refrigerated drawer for convenient access to frequently used items. Solid acrylic countertops with integral fiddles Third cabin with versatile “L”-shaped bench-height countertop. Doubles for use as desk or work surface; cabinets under, including space for dealer/owner fitted washer/dryer. Upholstered seat on electric swivel mount stows securely away between cabinets. Two optional layouts are available or all cabinetry may be deleted for dealer/owner customization
- Yanmar® diesel engine – fresh water cooled, mechanical fuel pump, heavy-duty, high output Balmar® 110 amp twin fan alternator with battery isolator, 3 blade fixed prop. Racor® fuel filter with water separator. Swedged and threaded jacketed fuel lines, bronze engine intake strainer Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam, gasketed doors/panels provide access to engine compartment Maintenance-free AGM 12 volt batteries for house bank and dedicated engine start battery. Momentary parallel switch at helm for emergency starting UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights. Electric bilge pump, LPG and battery charger controls AC dockside power system with inlet breaker(s), 50’ shore power cord Charles® 5000 series, UL® listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger Instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system at helm Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals Pressure water system w/hot and cold water service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut-off valve, s/s deck fill and tank-mounted gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/ return for (optional) generator or dealer/owner installed heater system Exclusive ThermoCure™ fresh water tank(s) constructed of molded and baffled resin-infused fiberglass, s/s deck fill, remote tank level gauge Exclusive ThermoCure™ fiberglass holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control, electronic float switch. BilgeAlert® bilge alarm with remote alarm panel at helm UL® listed bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe Masthead anchor light, foredeck/steaming light and nav lights Pre-wired: Anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronic installation tasks 110 HP Yanmar® fresh water cooled turbo diesel engine – 4JK4-HTBE 50 amp, 120/240V AC dockside power system with 50’ shore power cord, services two 50 amp 120V shipboard systems through a UL® listed Charles® C-Power marine isolation transformer for added safety. A separate 30 amp inlet, breaker and cord are provided for added flexibility. Numerous interior outlets w/ GFCI protection Seven AGM 12 volt batteries: six house and one dedicated engine start. 100 amp battery charger. 11 gallon electric (AC only) water heater with engine heat exchanger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Our flagship, the 485, provides enormous living space, enough storage to hold gear for a circumnavigation, enough sail to speed you comfortably to your destination and the convenience of managing it all from the cockpit. From the broad anchor platform to the spacious stern boarding area, the 485’s deck abounds with features you will appreciate. The large aft deck is perfect for sunbathing, impromptu dining and is also large enough to accommodate up to a 10’ dinghy, which can be easily hoisted aboard with a clever optional boom extension system. Storage bins on either side of the aft deck hold LPG bottles and miscellaneous gear. A larger central hatch opens to a ladder leading into a huge storage lazarette. Uncluttered side decks, a recessed foredeck and plentiful cabin top handrails provide security on deck. Below, you’ll be immediately impressed by the panoramic view of the open main saloon, the spacious forward and aft cabins with private heads, the solid teak and oak soles throughout, the gourmet galley, a multi-use third stateroom and a navigation center that rivals those on much larger yachts. Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com