REDUCED!! The classic Hatteras 43 Double Cabin yacht's quality construction, spacious accommodations and comfortable ride made her one of the most popular motor yachts ever produced. "Andiamo's" recent upgrades include frig, Microwave, all counters, sinks/faucets, ice maker, air conditioning, heads and fixtures, upholstery/mattresses, bow rail and new fly bridge hard top, carpets, etc. NEW bottom paint and props balanced Sept 2012. She would make a great cruiser or live-aboard.
- Starting forward is a private stateroom w/ V-berth, shelves, and storage. Next aft to port is the enclosed head with separate stall shower. Next to stbd is her galley, then 3 steps up to her spacious salon with a fold up table to stbd and bar w/ sink, icemaker, and storage to port. Aft in salon is a new sleeper sofa. Finely all the way aft is her large aft cabin with twin berths- one to port and second to stbd. Between the berths is a dresser for more storage. To stbd is a head w/ separate stall shower. She has new carpeting in aft cabin and salon, new laminated teak/holly sole in galley, forward stateroom, and heads, new mattresses and upholstery, new electric heads.
- 3-Burner electric stove with oven Range hood New Whirlpool full sized upright frig w/freezer New GE Microwave New Double stainless steel sink w/new faucet New counter tops through out yacht New ice maker is in salon wet bar
- Cetec Benmar Autopilot (Inoperative) - Fly Bridge Humingbird Fish finder – Fly Bridge 406 EPIRB (2009) New Garmin Chart Plotter Furuno 1722 Radar (Inoperative) - Cockpit helm Flat screen Hitachi TV Pioneer stereo with salon and cockpit speakers
- 110-volt and 12-volt systems 50-amp shore power cord Phaser 3-cylinder diesel 8kw Generator 2- New Raritan electric heads Air Horn 2- New reverse cycle air conditioning units U-Line Ice maker (new)
- Twin Cummins 903/450s w/ aprox 2,300 hrs. 4-Blade bronze props (balanced Sept 2012) on 1 ¾ inch SS shafts (2011) Hydraulic trim tabs Hydraulic steering Phaser 3-cylinder diesel 8kw Generator
- Hull and Deck
- NEW bottom paint Sept 2012 New hard top for fly bridge (2006) New bow pulpit (2006) Full Enclosure for cockpit (2006) 2-forward storage deck boxes Lounge cushions for foredeck and for deck seating area 6-Person Zodiac Solas Life Raft (2009) Fiberglass swim platform and ladder Anchor w/chain and rode Anchor Windlass Deck wash-down
- Recent upgrades- All 2010/11 unless noted
- New bottom paint and props balanced (Sept 2012) Aft Deck enclosures (2006) Hard top on Fly bridge and bow rail (2006) Outside Cushions and seats (2006) Exterior paint (2006) 406 EPIRB (2009) 6-Person Zodiac Solas Life Raft (2009) Full Sized Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Counter tops galley and heads Sinks and faucets throughout Ice Maker Laminate teak/holly and carpet throughout Air Conditioning 2- Electric Toilets 2- Mattress Upholstered all furniture and new foam Sleeper Sofa Shafts and cutlass bearings (2011)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures & information (727) 492-7340 or email@example.com