- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SEE Videos! Links at end of Full Specs
JUST REDUCED to under $200K
Elegant Custom Trawler. If you want to cruise or live aboard and you want a "homey" atmosphere, you simply MUST see this boat. the galley is more like momma's kitchen that most boats you'll find and the storage is absolutely amazing! Seller is open to offers and has just adjusted his ask price to encourage buyer.
- Performance at Sea
- I have done Atlantic coastal cruising and Resolute handles rough seas like most trawlers. She takes seas 45 degrees of the centerline from Starboard and Port forward and aft with out an appreciable roll. Beam seas (that is 45 degrees forward and aft) of the beam line give the typical trawler roll. In close quarters shallow water and steep seas I found it more comfortable to actually tack for short periods. However, her overall roll limits are quite acceptable (subjective opinion). This vessel would do great in the shallows of the Bahamas . It has a 6”X ½” steel plate that runs the length of the keel. It draws 9” at the bow and tapers to 3’ 8” at the stern. Props and shaft are about 18” above the keel. The bow has lots of buoyancy and does not bury itself. From Owner 4/2/2011
- LWL: 45 Beam: 17 Ballast: 8000 Displacement: 29.8 tons
- Total Power: 135
- Two cabins with queen sized mattresses in bow separated by center-line bulkhead, large closet, bureau, vanity with sink plus open sitting/dressing area. Up six steps to the pilothouse with helm to starboard. Fixed safety glass windshield gives great visibility and light for the nav station, down two steps to galley (really a FULL-size kitchen) with dinette opposite. Head compartment just aft of dinette has ceramic tile shower followed by salon with built-in daybed/settee, tabletop cabinets and a six foot sofa. Covered fantail deck and storage closet, ladder to sun deck. HUGE top deck has accommodated most of the 50 guests on a fund-raising cruise on the St Johns River. It is covered with a recent Sunbrella top on sturdy stainless steel framework. Large mahogany framed windows with wood blinds. Windows open from top to allow air flow even if raining. Cruise Air .75 ton in forward cabin Freidrick 1.5 ton heat pump for main cabin Heavy oak floors with numerous access hatches to workroom and engine room. Solid mahogany interior with light formica for ease of maintenance.
- Main Deck port side aft of pilothouse. This is not a "make do" boat galley; it is a full size kitchen with HUGE drawers, deep cabinets, LOADS of storage. 9 cu ft Kenmore chest type refrigerator/freezer with electric and engine driven compressors, HUGE cold-plates Double porcelain sinks with real kitchen faucet. Electric Two Burner counter top stove Microwave Oven
- JRC 2000 Radar Furuno GPS GP-32 Nobeltec Series Chart Plotter Uniden Depth Sounder ICOM ICM302 VHF Radio w/GPS link VHF Antenna TV Antenna Handheld 400,000 CP Q-Beam Remote Controlled 7" spotlight
- 8 KW Westerbeke Generator - 3 cylinder FWC Diesel 6 Deep Cycle Golf Cart Batteries 8D Batteries Dedicated to Engine/Gen and Bow Thruster Shore Power w/Inlets on each side and Dedicated Switches Freedom 3500 Inverter/Charger Spare Battery Charger
- 11 HP 24 volt Bow Thruster powered by two 8D batteries Bow Thruster in Removable Box Allowing Access While Boat is in the Water
- Hull and Deck
- HEAVY duty solid fiberglass construction. Molded fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) heavy lay-up ranging from 6in. in the keel area to 2.5in. in the hull sides. The weather decks are solid molded FRP supported by two 4in. spars beams and stanchions, the interior decks and buklheads are plywood; the superstructure is composite FRP over Spruce and Douglas fir plywood. The hull is reinforced by FRP over foam longitudinals and transverse on about 26in. centers . There are four watertight compartments. 60 lb CQR plow Anchor w/20' of chain and 350' 3/4" nylon 3-strand rode Super Max 17 adjustable on bow roller w/20' chain and 200 ft 3/4" nylon 3-strand rode Electric Anchor Windlass w/2000 lb pull Upper Deck has Recent Sunbrella Cover NEW Stacking Lounge Chairs Crane for Hoisting Dinghy Aboard Dedicated Dinghy Storage Area Dozen of Cleats Around Walkway Allow Easy Tie-Up
- Dedicated Work Room Accessed via Hatch in Galley Area
- Personal photographs, certificates, artwork, lamps. All furniture conveys.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Linda Reynolds 904-759-2413 Lindar@Masseyyacht.com NE FL, GA SC, NC Mobile Broker CLICK HERE to see more Hi-Resolution pictures of this yacht.