- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED! to $42,000
Seller Motivated! Let's GO SAILING!
Come see this PROVEN Bluewater Cruiser if you are ready to fall in love! She has been meticulously maintained and continuously improved. The latest luscious addition is a solid teak sole crafted by a painfully exacting craftsmen, heavy Stainless Steel opening ports by New Found Metals with upgraded critter resistant screens.
She also has comfortable air conditioning system, a responsible Lectra San head system. Note dates of all maintenance items.
- Classic A. Edmunds design with beautiful lines and great performance. V Berth with Hanging locker and storage followed by head to port with marine china bowl and LectraSan System, hot/cold pressure water shower, vanity. Main Salon hasbulkhead mounted table and two facing settees. Nav station is aft to port followed by quarterberth which is used now for storage. Under quarter berth are large compartments for batteries. Galley is aft to starboard. Solid teak plank sole is exquisite (2010) Six Stainless Steel Opening Ports by New Found Metals with heavy duty screens (2010) Mermaid 16,500BTU reverse cycle air conditioning(4/01) Custom 9" mattress with pillow top(7/99) Settee Cushions covered w/Sunbrella in heather grey stripe(2003) Raritan Manual Marine Toilet w/Lectra San Marine Sanitation System(2001) Y-valve for holding tank w/macerator for overboard discharge/deck pumpout
- U-shaped galley features deep stainless steel sink, loads of counter space, Extra Storage in pantry on aft bulkhead. Adler-Barbour 12 Volt Cold Machine Refrigeration Force 10 Gourmet Galley Propane 3 Burner Range w/Oven & Broiler (96) Raritan 6 Gal Water Heater w/110V & Heat Exchanger (97) Hot/Cold Pressure Water Gusher Foot Pump w/Sink Mounted Spout
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX 3000S w/MMSI/remote mic, masthead antenna (2010) West Marine Dual AM/FM/CD player w/top of mizzen antenna (2010) Horizon Ds45 Digital Depth and Knot/Log (2003) Davis Weather Monitor II (96) Firdell Radar Reflector
- Four 6 Volt Golf Cart Batteries in House Bank (2010) One 12 Volt Start Battery(2010) 30 amp C-Charger by charles Marine Products (10) Balmar 100 AMP Alternator + Balmar ARS-4 Multi-Stage Regulator (02) Heart Interface Link Battery Monitor(02) Xantrex PRO XM 1800 Inverter Fused with a 250 amp Class T fuse and a dedicated on/off switch 110V and 12V Systems , upgraded Paneltronics Electrical Distribution Panels (97) 3 panels total + 95% of boat has been re-wired Two Marinco Shorepower + Two Telephone Cords 50' and 25' Four 120 V Outlets all with GFCI Protection
- Sails & Rigging
- Sobstad Sails XVS Bluewater: Sails, Furling System and Sailcovers ALL new in 1999 Mainsail added Full Battens + Track and Cars (2005) Mizzen added Full Battens + Track and Cars (2005) 150% Genoa on Profurl Classic Furling System Whisker Pole Boom Vang Two ST 27 Two-Speed Barient Sheet Winches Two #10 Rig Winches
- Hull & Deck
- Bottom Painted, Hull Buffed & Waxed, Cove Stripe and Boot Stripe Re-Painted, 5 Above WaterLine Thru-Hulls Replaced w/Chromed Bronze (May 2011), Standing Rigging Replaced 91, Chain Plates Replaced 92-93 Six New Found Metal Stainess Steel Opening Ports w/Upgraded Screens (2011) Tri-Color/Anchor NAV Light (2010) Four Ocean Dynamics Fixed Offshore Ports NEW in 2003, Lexan Replaced (5/11) Two Atkins & Hoyle XR Offshore Hatches NEW in 1998 Simpson_Lawrence S-L SeaTiger Double Action 2 Speed Manual Windlass 45# CQR w/78' of 3/8"BBB Chain/362' 5/8" rode 35# Danforth w/Chain/Rode Dodger (01) and Bimini Deck Mounted Nav Lights and Steaming Lights Replaced 1996 Lifeguard Fuel/Air Separator Three Kidde Fire Extinguishers No-Strike Lightning Protection Shadetree Boat Awning-One Large, One Small LifeSling Overboard Rescue Danforth constellation Compass Mounted on Mizzen in Cocpit 3 Blade Fixed Prop
- Engine & Mechanical
- Auto Bilge Pump 3700 GPH NEW (6/2011) RACOR Fuel Filtration Edson Worm Gear Steering Guzzler Hand bilge Pump in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Linda Reynolds 904-759-2413 Lindar@Masseyyacht.com or LReynoldsYB@Bellsouth.net