- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 TA
- Number of Engines
ANOTHER $10,000 PRICE REDUCTION ON THIS EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED YACHT. COME TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEST PRICE/VLAUE IN A LIVE ABOARD MOTOR YACHT IN THE COUNTRY.
- Current total engine survey and analysis completed by Caterpillar April 2011
- Complete maintenance and repair logs
- Owner manuals for all equipment, including engines
Sellers are Encouraging All Offers!
- LOA: 47'8"'
- Total Power: 350 HP ea
- Two luxurious staterooms, each with a private head compartment and stall shower, coupled with a spacious salon including a complete entertainment center, help provide the 440 with maximum comfort. Topside, the entertainment-ready aft deck with wing doors, complete enclosure, wet bar, refrigerator and ice maker, welcomes guests and owner alike. The foredeck sunpads and the large swim platform with ladder is perfect for sunbathing and water sports. Below deck, the 440 sleeps eight with master aft, convertable dinette, salon sofa/sleeper, and forward stateroom. The galley has every convenience of home. She is perfect for comfortable cruising and live-aboard. And the bridge is spacious, completely enclosed and air conditioned. Owners manuals for all equipment, including engines.
- Aft Stateroom
- Walk around centerline queen berth Reverse cycle A/C-heat with digital controls Lighted vanity/makeup area Numerous hanging lockers TV with inverter option CO detector Smoke detector Lots of storage with numerous drawers Full head with Vacu-flush toilet and enclosed shower
- Forward Stateroom
- Double berth Reverse cycle A/C-heat with digital controls Hanging locker Optional removable upper berth CO detector Smoke detector Lots of storage beneath bed plus numerous drawers Full head with Vacu-flush toilet and enclosed shower
- Galley and Dinette
- GE 14.4 cu ft full size upright refrigerator/freezer - shore power, generator, or inverter Garbage disposal Built-in coffee maker Sharp convection microwave Electric self cleaning oven 3 burner electric stove Hot and cold pressure water Full size GE dishwasher Large pantry Numerous lockers and drawers CO detector Smoke detector Dinette converts to double berth 20 gallon hot water heater
- Upolstered sectional sofa converts to fold out double bed Two upolstered barrel chairs with storage beneath seats Two upolstered ottomans with storage inside Inverter for computer and entertainment center Entertainment center *JVC Stereo *JVC 5 disc CD player *21" Insignia flat screen HD TV *Direct TV DVR/Receiver Reverse cycle A/C-heat with digital controls
- Bridge and aft deck
- BRIDGE Fully enclosed Reverse cycle A/C-heat with digital control Garmin GPS/Chartplotter with depth sounder Autohelm Depthsounder Two VHF radios, one with DSC Raymarine auto pilot AM/FM/CD stereo Digital engine tachometers KVH TrackVision satelite TV antenna Two remote controlled spotlights AFT DECK Fully enclosed Magma propane gas grill mounted on transom Wet bar U Line ice maker Norcold small dual volt refrigerator Sofa with storage beneath Small table Spiral stairs down to swim platform Hot/cold shower on swim platform Walker Bay 10'2" inflatable dinghy with 15 HP Nissan outboard Dinghy cover Nautical Structure electric davit for dinghy
- Engine room and mechanical
- Caterpiller has completed exhaustive testing on both 3116 TA engines. A report has been created that accurately documents the precise condition of each 3116. An engine history by engine serial numbers has also been created. Buy with confidence! All maintenance and repair records are available to any potential buyer. The port engine was replaced in October of 2008. It only has 803 hours. The starboard engine has 4116 hours and survey states in tip top condition. Maintenance logs Repair logs Caterpiller SOS oil analysis used Spare props Spare shaft Glendinning engine synchronizer Grocco oil changer for engines and generator Seafire Halon 301 fire control system Sentry 4 output battery charger ZF IRM301A transmissions Kohler 13.5 KW generaton with sound shield 3195 generator hours Complete generator records 6 Golf cart batteries for house bank 2 Group 24 for starting 1 AGM for generator 1 AGM for davit
- Two large storage boxes on foredeck Primary rode - 200' chain, secondary rode - 30' chain plus 160' nylon Lots of fenders, various shapes and sizes Four 5 foot fender boards Mar-Quipt Sea Stair Welded aluminium ladder and railing for safe and easy access to dinghy on aft cabin hardtop. Walker Bay 10'2" inflatable with 15 HP Nissan Dinghy Equipment: 360 degree white light, flares, cable & lock, fender, folding anchor & rode, oars, fuel tank, foot air pump and hand bildge pump. Three anchors, Delta -quick set (primary),Bruce type, Fortress FX 37 Lots of dock lines Numerous life jackets Aluminium boarding ladder with 4 attachment locations Two 50A 50 foot shore power cables, plus two 50 foot extension cables, plus lots of adapters
- Updates since December 2006
- The current owner purchased the yacht in December of 2006. Illusions has been continually updated during his ownership. Replaced all canvas around bridge, except for top, various dates Replaced chartplotter Garmin 3210 July 2007 Added Walker Bay Genesis 310FTD Sept 2007 Added all dinghy equipment Sept 2007 Replaced Magma gas grill May 2007 Replaced mini blinds in salon Feb 2008 Replaced AM/FM/CD radio and speakers on bridge April 2008 Replaced anchor windlass (Lewmar)and all chain rode July 2008 Replaced starboard shaft Jan 2009 Replaced bridge and aft deck carpet Jan 2009 Remove, re-install, re-bed all portlites March 2009 Replaced transom shower Jan 2010 Replaced TV in salon Feb 2010 Replaced/expanded battery box Feb 2010 Replaced 2 8D house/start batteries with 2 group 24 start and 6 Golf cart house batteries Replaced 40A alternator on port engine with 130A alternator Feb 2010 Recovered upholstered panels on bridge Feb 2010 Replaced port engine, turbo, and fuel injectors Oct 2008 Added high water alarm Jan 2007 Added 3 smoke detectors Feb 2007 Added inverter for refrigerator and computer Sept 2007 Salon entertainment center has separate factory installed inverter Added KVH M3-DX satelite TV antenna Nov 2007 Added 2 storage boxes on foredeck Nov 2007 Added 66 lb Bruce type anchor Nov 2007 Added 44 lb Delta quick set Mar 2008 Replaced aft A/C unit Jun 2007 Replaced salon A/C unit Aug 2007 Replaced battery charger Aug 2007 Replaced auto pilot Raymarine E12106 Mar 2008 Bottom painted Feb 2010 EXCLUSIONS: Include but are not limited to owner's personal effects, art work, books, charts, and any equipment not specifically mentioned in this listing. Any items placed on said vessel by the yacht staging company, Center Stage Plus, remains the property of Center Stage Plus.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TO HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED OR TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS EXCEPTIONAL YACHT: CALL DOUG SCOTT AT 727-642-9022 ANYTIME.