Sometimes in our search for the perfect boat we are lucky to find a treasure. “Sand Roots”, is just that jewel of a vessel that has been lovingly cared for by her present owner.
This vessel probably shows better than it did when it was delivered new in 1982! This Sedan model is one of the most popular in the Californian Line, and rightfully so because it is a lot of boat for the size and price.
- Sleeps 3 in 2 staterooms, plus 2 dinette berths for a total of 5 berths. Forward stateroom sleeps 2 with lower vee and port upper bunk. The second stateroom is athwartship at port with a single berth, possible converted to double. Both staterooms have hanging lockers, drawers, and storage. Head is to starboard with a stand up enclosed seperate shower. Up to salon w/helm and access door to starboard. Galley is to starboard with settee/dinette to port. Aft of settee is built in refrigerator and seprate freezer. Double sliding doors exit to large cockpit w/full walk arounds, ladder up to very large, fly bridge with a Bimini Top
- Speed & Depth Humming Bird Fish Finder LCR 400 ID GPS Garmin Map 495 Color GPS Hand Held Garmin Map 76 Hailer
- Flat Screen TV 21 inch (2) 8 D AAGM Batteries Heart Link 2000 Dual Battery Monitor Freedom Inverter 2500 watt (2) Balmar Max Charger, Marine Regulator Generator Onan 7.5kw Air Conditioninng Marine Air 16k btu Air Conditioning Marine Air 7k btu
- Frigoboat Keel Cool Seprate Freezer Compartment Regal 3 Burner Electric Stove w/Oven Microwave (2) Deep Stainless Steel Sinks Hugh Working Counter Space Plenty of Storage Under Counter
- Additional Information
- Sand Roots, has been well care for by her current owner, and I mean well care for. When I first stepped aboard I was surprise for the age of the vessel in the current state of condition, from an engine room that you could take a white glove to, to the carpets that look new and to teak bulkheads that have been baby. The outside of the vessel is in the same condition. If you called me and ask if she is worth a 4 hour plus drive and I would say, YES!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rusty Hightower for more info (941) 730-7207 firstname.lastname@example.org