Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. This boat has additional Massey and factory options included. Call any Massey office for sailaway price and new yacht purchase incentives. Almost all Catalinas can be viewed at our Yacht Model Center just call for current models on display and our Best Buy Pricing!
This all-new model incorporates crisp, contemporary styling with proportions and features that make Catalinas comfortable and secure underway and on the hook. Based on a new hull design with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, the 445 has excellent performance potential. The hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is appreciated in other Catalina models. The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure coamings and a table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with traditional diamond-patterned non-skid. The accommodations are designed for live-aboard comfort. The owner's cabin is forward for privacy and optimum natural ventilation. The guest cabin is aft, with a large comfortable double berth, angled for easy access and greater headroom. The cabin to port is a flexible space, easily converted to whatever your cruising style dates at the time - sleeping quarters, storage, or a work room with a bench. The galley has the storage and features needed for extended cruising. The interior is constructed of teak and teak veneers, hand-finished with durable clear varnishes, highlighting the natural beauty of fine woods. All systems are engineered for accessibility and reliability, following the recommendations and standards of ABYC and IMCI.
- Ballast: 7,200 Displacement: 20,800
- Total Power: 54 Cruising Speed: 7
- Fuel: 66 Fresh Water: 182 Holding: 54
- Massey or Factory Installed Items
- Wing Keel Electric Sail Handling Winch Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heating Generator 6 KW Panda Bow Thruster Raymarine E120W:Color LCD 12" Chartplotter System w/ NavPod/ GPS/ Chart Pkg ST6002 Autopilot System - Raymarine Type 2 w/X-30 Corepack Bow Sprit for Asymmetrical Spinnaker Wind Package ST-60 VHF Radio Raymarine with Full Function 2nd Stations in Cockpit-Mastmounted Antenna Leather wrapped wheels Additional refrigeration Electric main halyard winch Ultra leather main cabin Teak cockpit table Bow thruster Rigid rub rail w/stainless cover 32" LCD HD TV system 110v AC power w/DVD Rigid Rub Rail with stainlees steel cover Additional Refrigerator for Second Icebox Varnished Teak Cockpit Table Leather wrap Wheels Ultra Leather Interior Main Cabin (Cream) Freight Boat Yard Charge & Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint MEP-QC, Fuel, Engine Startup & Commissioning Dockline & Springline Pkg Fender Pkg Anchor pkg. includes: Delta 44 lb. Anchor, Chain, Rode & Shackle Complimentary New Yacht Handling Orientation
- One-Piece Fiberglass Hull with End Grain Balsa Core Sandwich Construction Above the Waterline, and a Vinylester Integral Barrier to Resist Osmosis Blistering One-Piece Fiberglass Deck with End Grain Balsa Core and Molded-In Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces Finished in Two-Tone White and Grey One-Piece Fiberglass Deck Liner Finished in Non-Glare Texture One-Piece Molded Fiberglass Structured Grid One-Piece Molded Fiberglass Hull Liner with Satin Finish Lead Fin Keel with 316 Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts Five Year Gel Coat Blister Protection Five Year Hull Structure Warranty
- Sail Handling and Equipment
- Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White Complete Standing and Running Rigging, 316 SS Internal Pre-Stretched Dacron Halyards PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast Selden In-Mast Mainsail Furling System Selden Anodized Double Spreader Mast and Boom ( 2 ) Two-Speed Chrome Self Tailing Primary Winches ( 2 ) Two-Speed Chrome Self Tailing Jib Halyard Winches ST Port/Starboard led Aft to a Bank of Sheet Stoppers Mainsheet Ball Bearing Gauhauer Block System ( 1 ) 10 ” Winch Handle, ball bearing Ball Bearing Mainsheet Traveler with Car Adjuster System led to Portside Genoa Tracks Inboard with Ball Bearing Low Lead Blocks All Halyards led Aft, to Sheet Stoppers Headsail Furling Gear
- Propulsion, Steering & Controls
- Single Lever Engine Controls Mounted on Starboard Side with Steering Brake in Wheel Hub Yanmar ( 4 ) Cylinder Diesel Engine, 54 HP, Fresh Water Cooled with Reduction Gear Bronze Propeller, Three Blade Sea Water Filter for Engine Cooling Centrally Mounted Engine Instruments Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller Dual Station Pedestal Steering Twin 32 ” Destroyer Wheels Bilge Blower and Ventilation System Illuminated Compass in Cockpit Table
- Deck Hardware
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table with ( 2 ) Leaves, Footbrace, Center Compartment, and Handrails Walk Through Stern with Transom Boarding Platform Stern Boarding Ladder. Telescopic Type 27 ” Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft with Chocks Midship Spring Line Cleats with Chocks Molded-In Gel Coat Waterline, Midwatch Blue Midwatch Blue and Silver Sheer Stripes Large Double Anchor Rollers on Foredeck with Mounting Point for Bowsprit Maxwell VW1500 Electric Anchor Windlass with Power Up and Down Foot Switches Large Divided Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top Stern Rails with Observation Seats, Cup Holders, Outboard Bracket Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail LPG Storage Locker for ( 2 ) Tanks Hot & Cold Shower Mounted In Transom Boarding Area Two Storage Lockers located on Transom Removable Bi-Fold Companionway Doors Water-Tight Collision Bulkhead at Bow
- Varnish Finish On Interior Teak Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim Cabin Window Shades Navigation Station with Chart Table and Built-In Lap Top Compartment Owner ’ s Stateroom with Large Double Berth. Cedar lined Hanging Locker, Drawers, and Private Head Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole Inner Spring Mattresses on Fore and Aft Berths with Custom Fitted Sheets LED Interior Lighting Main Saloon Features Large Dinette, Gloss Finished Dining Table to Port, Settee Seating Starboard Guest Stateroom Aft on Starboard, Features Large Double Berth, Hanging Locker, and Private Access to Head Third Cabin Aft to Port, Convertible to Double Berth, Upper/Lower Berths, or Storage Locker Stereo System in Main Cabin, single CD w/Sirius Satellite Tuner and Boise 151S Speakers in Main Saloon and in Cockpit Dedicated Cabinet for easy access to Engine Filters located in Aft Port Cabin
- Front Loading Refrigeration, D.C. Powered with Freezer Compartment Top Loading Insulated Compartment, Available as a Second Refrigerator or Freezer Polished Double Stainless Steel Sinks Large Storage Cabinets over Galley Large Storage Lockers with Drawers and Bins Gimbaled ( 3 ) Burner L.P.G. Stove w/Oven, Stainless Steel, Oven Hood, Light & Vent Multi-Drawer Bank with Utensil Storage Rack Microwave Oven, AC Powered Single Lever Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayer
- Plumbing System
- Pressure Water Distribution System with Filter at Pump and Tank Selection Valves for (3 ) Tanks 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger and 110V Electric Heating Element ( 2 ) Electric Macerating Heads with Holding Tanks and Deck and Thru-Hull Outlets Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch Manual Bilge Pump and Bilge High Water Alarm Head Compartment Forward with Vanity Counter, Medicine Chest and Shower Compartment Stall Head Aft with Vanity, Sink, Medicine Chest, and Shower
- Electrical System
- Three Heavy Duty 8-D 12 Volt Marine Deep Cycle Batteries 40 Amp Battery Charger, Multi-Bank Automatic L.E.D. Running Lights, Fore and Aft 110 Volt, 30 AMP Shore Power System ( 1 ) 110 Volt, 30 AMP, Shore Power Cord 50 ft. L.E.D. Anchor Light at Masthead 12 Volt Lighting Throughout Custom 115 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel Circuit Breakers for AC and DC Electrical Panel and Windlass Control Shore Power Galvanic Isolator Ground Fault Circuit Protection A.C. Duplex Receptacles Throughout
- Sailing Instruments
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Speed/Depth at Starboard Helm, ST60 Graphic Display (Repeater ) at Port Helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org