Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. This boat has additional Massey and factory options included. Call any Massey office for sailaway price. Just call for current models on display and our Best Buy Pricing!
- Total Power: 40
- Fuel: 60 Fresh Water: 120 Holding: 35
- Massey Installed & Factory Installed Equipment
- Price shown above is 2012 list base price FOB factory. Sailaway price is $382,983 with additional Massey and factory options. Call our Palmetto or St. Pete office for custom TurboQuote and our Best Buy Pricing! Electric Anchor Windlass Bow Thruster-Venus 6hp Cockpit Cushions Electric Macerator Pump Removable Saloon Snack Table Varnished Fold-Out Cockpit Table Leather Wheel Cover.
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak Molded interior structural grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and suspenders” installation Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan diamond-pattern, slip-resistant surfaces One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish, select hardwood trim
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling main, roller furling headsail(s) in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panel Headsail(s) on Harken® furling systems Anodized and powder-coated aluminum spars. Keel stepped mast Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines 10” chrome-plated lock-in winch handle Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines and jib sheet led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch. Boom vang/preventer. Mainsheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit. Mainsheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch Jib halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 16C 2-speed winch on mast. Mast prepared for spinnaker and reacher halyard installation. Jib sheet led aft to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch. Coaming mounted Lewmar® Ocean Series 16CST 2-speed furling line winch
- Large anchor locker with overhead deck latch (Lewmar® w/slip resistant surface). Patented SeaSafe® anchor roller(s). Sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge w/shutoff valve, large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear LPG deck self-draining storage bin with one 10-pound tank (plus room for spare), remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge Mooring cleats, spring line cleats, chocks, flush mount chafe guards, cockpit harness anchors Boarding/swim platform with hide-away swim ladder, hot and cold shower Stern platform with swim ladder (accessible from water for emergency reboarding). Ergonomically shaped cockpit seats over 7’ long, deep storage locker (stbd) and tray (port) under gasketed seat hatches, wide coamings with line bins, helm seat lifts for LPG tank storage access, four harness padeyes, two 2” cockpit scuppers, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove Edson CD-i® geared rack & pinion steering system for superior reliability and control. Includes Ritchie® compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel, pedestal guard, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronics installations, hinged fiberglass cockpit table. Emergency tiller with storage brackets in locker Sliding companionway hatch with seahood, interior latch, and exterior hasp and lock. Knot, depth and wind indicators – Raymarine® ST60 – mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid hardwood drop boards, center drop board with safety glass port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack Side decks drain to boot stripe thru-hulls High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker
- Select hardwoods, veneers and high pressure laminates for bulkheads, cabinetwork, and trim. Louvered cabin doors, cedar-lined lockers and drawers Furniture-quality satin-gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process Slip-resistant molded sole in galley & nav area (diamond pattern) and heads (tile pattern) Navigation area with table and storage tray, panels for wide variety of dealer/owner installed electronics. Refrigerator and freezer compartments. Lids on gas support struts for easy access. Dual Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls (both compartments may be individually adjusted for use as refrigerator or freezer); electric drain pump, light Gimballed Force 10® LPG stove w/oven and broiler. Sealed burner top, s/s guardrail with harness hooks, pots and pans storage beneath Microwave oven, deep double s/s sinks, hot & cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual freshwater pump SeaGull® IV water filter with faucet at galley sink Main saloon with drop-leaf table keeps area open for socializing or, with leaves extended, provides for comfortable dining with guests. Central support leg allows table to rotate, facilitating seating access, and can be removed to allow table to drop to berth height. Ergonomically shaped, multidensity cushions covered in Navy or Buff faux leather. Each settee suitable for use as a single berth or, with an optional set of filler cushions, converts to one king-size berth. Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch. Varnished V-groove individual plank solid hardwood floor Private owner’s stateroom aft features large queen-size berth with mattress. Berber-style marine carpet Head compartment with separate shower stall and seat. Vanity with s/s sink, solid acrylic countertop, Elegance® fresh water electric flush head. Shower stall includes overhead hooks for use as wet locker Quarter berth cabin/navigation station – multi-use area with berth covered in designer fabric. Pocket door on overhead track. Hinged chart table drops to provide open area forward of the berth. Master electrical panels and cabinetry provided for variety of owner/ dealer installed electronics. Tilt-out chart bin beneath nav table, bureau and shelf outboard “U”-shaped galley with deep fiddles on solid acrylic countertop. 2-burner range w/ oven – deluxe Force 10® safety type with s/s sealed burner top, lift off cover
- Yanmar® diesel engine – fresh water cooled, mechanical fuel pump, heavy-duty, high output Balmar® 110 amp twin fan alternator with battery isolator, 3 blade fixed prop. Racor® fuel filter with water separator. Swedged and threaded jacketed fuel lines, bronze engine intake strainer Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam, gasketed doors/panels provide access to engine compartment Maintenance-free AGM 12 volt batteries for house bank and dedicated engine start battery. Momentary parallel switch at helm for emergency starting UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights. Electric bilge pump, LPG and battery charger controls AC dockside power system with inlet breaker(s), 50’ shore power cord Charles® 5000 series, UL® listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger Instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system at helm Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals Pressure water system w/hot and cold water service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut-off valve, s/s deck fill and tank-mounted gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/ return for (optional) generator or dealer/owner installed heater system Exclusive ThermoCure™ fresh water tank(s) constructed of molded and baffled resin-infused fiberglass, s/s deck fill, remote tank level gauge Exclusive ThermoCure™ fiberglass holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control, electronic float switch. BilgeAlert® bilge alarm with remote alarm panel at helm UL® listed bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe Masthead anchor light, foredeck/steaming light and nav lights Pre-wired: Anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronic installation tasks 40 HP Yanmar® 3JH4E fresh water cooled diesel engine Three AGM 12 volt batteries: two for house and one dedicated engine start. Charles®5000 series 40 amp battery charger. Six gallon electric (AC only) water heater with engine heat exchanger
- Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street South Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.