- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A very good sailing yacht with full battened main, roller furling genoa, shoal draft, good canvas, autopilot, Garmin GPS and Air Conditioning. In the first half of 2012 the average selling price for this model Tartan sold on the east coast of the US for $120,966. Seller is motivated and the boat is priced accordingly.
- A very good sailing yacht with full battened main, roller furling genoa , shoal draft, good canvas, autopilot, Garmin GPS and Air Conditioning. In the first half of 2012 the average selling price for this model Tartan sold on the east coast of the US for $120,966. Seller is motivated and the boat is priced accordingly.
- 2 private cabins, one head, sleeps 6. Air Conditioned. No Smells! Good Condition. Air conditioned with digital thermostat 5 Hella cabin fans Designer fabric upholstery Well ventilated with 13 opening ports and 2 overhead deck hatched Stall Shower
- Corion counter top Adler Barbor 12 volt refrigeration Top and front loading access to refer Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Garmin GPSMap 545 B&G Network Quad display (speed, depth, log) Raymarine ST 60 wind speed and AWI Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot Horizon Intrepid VHF VHF RAM Mic at helm Sony AM/FM/CD player Infinity speakers Fireboy propane fume detector
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail (excellent condition) Lazy jacks Forespar rigid boom vang Harken traveler system 135% roller furling genoa Harken genoa furling system Spinnaker halyard Spare genoa halyard All rigging lines lead aft to cockpit Harken #32 self tailing rigging winches (2) Harken #46 self tailing, 2-speed genoa winches Inboard genoa fairlead track
- Deck Hardware
- Bimini and dodger Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Electric opening swim platform Pedistal cover Edson out board motor mount 33 lb Bruce primary anchor with chain and rode Fortress secondary anchor with chain and rode 13 opening stainless steel ports 2 hood stainless steel framed deck hatches 2 dorades Horseshore life ring Stainless steel hand rails
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Yanmar 27 HP diesel with 930 hours Single lever shifter Balmar high output alternator Balmar Max Charge voltage regulator C-Charge 30 amp battery charger Cruiseaire 16,000 BTU reverse cyle air conditioning 5-Hella cabin fans 30 amp shore power circuit with 50' shore power cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Great Value on a Tartan!! Call or e-mail BILL WIARD For Additional Information About This Boat (727) 492-7044 For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991