The Hunter 356 has been a very popular model from Hunter Marine and this example is in very nice condition. Purchased by her current and second owner, there were numerous additons and upgrades realized in the fall of 2005, including but not limited to new Marine Air a/c, Raymarine ST 4000+ autoplilot, Chartplotter/GPS, AM/FMCD stereo, Force 10 grill and more. A further price reduction make this an even more attractive offer. OWNER SAYS TO BRING ALL OFFERS.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 5,064 Lbs
- Total Power: 29 hp
- Beginning forward is a V-berth arrangement with drawers and hanging locker storage. Moving aft is a straight settee to port with an aft-facing chart table at the end. Aft of the chart table is the head/shower compartment. Opposite the settee is a very accomodating C-shaped dinette, which converts to a double berth. Aft of the dinette is an L-shaped galley, followed be the private aft cabin with an athwartship queen berth. The large volume hull affords an incredible amount of storage for a 35 foot boat, and daylight and ventilation is abundant and plentiful with the numerous hatches, portlights and companionway. 16k Btu Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning (11/05) Safe-T-Alert CO monitors (4)Lewmar opening ports (3)Lewmar opening deck hatches
- Corian countertops Refrigeration box w/spillover fan into second locker Adler Barbour Cold Machine Force 10 LPG 2-burner stove w/oven Origo microwave oven Double s/s sinks Hot & cold pressure water system Separate below counter trash bin
- Raymarine ST60 Knot/log Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot (11/05) Garmin 199C GPS/chartplotter (11/05) Icom IC-M402 VHF radio, RAM handset Aquameter pedestal compass Flat panel TV(not shown) Kenwood KDC-MP7082 AM/FM/CD player, (2)cabin, (2)cockpit speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 12Vdc & 115Vac electrical systems 12Vdc & 115Vac breaker panel w/magnetic type breakers Isolation transformer Promariner 30 amp battery charger (11/05) (3)Gp 27 lead acid batteries(8/10) (2)Gp 27 lead acid batteries(9/10) Rotary battery selector switch 30 amp shore power w/50 ft. cord Tank monitor system 12Vdc lighting throughout A/C & D/C electrical outlets Yanmar #GM30F FWC 3-cylinder engine Engine service(5/10) Automatic engine compartment fire extinguisher Racor fuel/water separator 1" s/s prop shaft 2-blade bronze propeller Rule 1100 GPH bilge pump w/float switch Gusher manual bilge pump Shower sump pump w/float switch Holding tank w/macerator pump (3) Fire extinguishers
- Sails and Rigging
- Rigged with Hunter's signature B&R double spreader rig with 1x19 s/s wire rope standing rigging. Running rigging is braided dacron and returns to the cockpit to sheet stoppers and self-tailing winches mounted on the cabin top. The Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler is mounted on top of the stainless steel arch. Selden in-mast mainsail furling system Furlex r/f headsail system 110% furling headsail, U.V. cover Selden rigid boom vang (2)Lewmar 2-speed halyard winches (2)Lewmar 2-speed sheet winches Cabin top sheet stoppers Harken mainsheet traveler on arch
- Hull and Deck
- The hull is single piece FRP construction with an externally attached shoal draft lead keel and spade rudder. The deck is also FRP construction with end grain balsa coring. In areas of high load, deck fittings and harware, the deck is a solid laminate with either brass or aluminum backing plates, drilled and tapped or thru-bolted. The hull has an outward turning flange just below the gunwhale for the hull to deck bond, which is sealed with 3M5200 sealant, then thru-bolted and screwed, then covered with a heavy duty vinyl rub rail, finished with a s/s striker rail insert. (3)Lewmar opening deck hatches (4)Lewmar opening portlights Welded s/s bow and stern rails Double lifelines, s/s stanchions Port & starboard boarding gates Walk-thru transom Hinged helm seat Dual leaf cockpit table Hot/cold cockpit shower Cockpit bimini, s/s bows Molded diamond pattern nonskid Molded toerail Dual anchor roller Recessed chain locker Delta plow anchor, chain & rode Lewmar pedestal steering, wheel brake Docklines, springlines, fenders Fresh bottom paint(5/10) Hull polished, waxed(5/10)
- A recent price reduction make this late model Hunter 356 an even more attractive listing! OWNER WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!!
- Exclusions include Owner's personal effects, tools, galley equipment, charts and any items not specifically mentioned in this listing.
- For addtional information and photos, please contact Central Listing Agent, Scott W. Pursell, CPYB. Direct; 941.757.1250, Cellular; 941.720.4503, E-mail; Scottp@masseyyacht.com.