Where in the WORLD do YOU want to go!?!
Motivated Seller just reduced asking price!10/17/12
Cruise Equipped including 2006 aluminum masts, standing and running rigging, airconditioning, generator, full awnings. The storage is EVERYWHERE! Ready to go!
- Owners plan with aft queen berth, walk through head to starboard with Hot/cold pressure water shower. Entering the compaionway you descend into an area between the galley and the dinette. The salon has settee and pullman berth stbd, additional pullman berth and two swivel chairs to port. The single forward berth is currently used as a workshop. Galley to port with dinette opposite that seats 4, refrigeration/freezer to port. 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Mermaid Air Conditioning-2006 The Aft Cabin has Two Full double Hanging Lockers + 3 Drawer Bureau on EACH side 6 Overhead Opening Hatches + Two HUGE Hatches over the Walk-Through Areas that Open to the Cockpit Clear Story Opening Hatch In Main Salon Parquet Floor, Window Coverings AMAZING Engine ACCESS on Both Sides of Walk-Through
- The L-Shaped Galley has TONS of Storage, Deep Drawers, Lockers, Stow Away Dish Racks and the Galley Area Extends into the Port Side Passageway with HUGE Refrig and Separate Freezer. Make Sure to Check Out the High Resolution Picture Link! Force 10 3 Burner LPG Gimbled Stove-2008 Adler-Barbour 7 cu ft Refrigerator/Freezer-2006 Microwave Oven Pantry
- Raymarine C-Series Color Radar-2009 Garmin GPS Map 545/ChartPlotter-2008 Raymarine ST 40 Wind and Depth Depth Plotter C-tronix Hydraulic Below-Deck Auto Pilot Danforth Compass ICOM 402 VHF Radio w/Remote Command Mic at Helm Max Power Bow Thruster
- Appollo 3.5 KW Genset-2008 Prosine 2000 Inverter/Charger Link 20 Battery Monitor AC/DC Breaker Panel Shore Power w/Cord Max Power 90 Electric Bow Thruster
- Hull & Deck
- IDEAL Windlass Fortress F-37 Primary Anchor/200' 3/8" Chain-2011 45# Bruce Seondary Anchor/200' 3/4" 3 Strand Rode 15# Danforth Anchor/25' 3/8" Chain/100' 3/4" Rode-Stern Anchor Hard Bimini w/Full Enclosure, Stern Enclosure Dinghy Davits 9' 8" Inflatable Dinghy-2003 w/3.5HP Nissan Outboard Six 10" Fenders, Numerous Docklines USCG Safety Package
- Sails & Rigging
- ALUMINUM Deck-Stepped Main and Mizzen Masts by US Spars NEW in 2006. Main and Mizzen Sails NEW 2009 Furenko Furling system w/110% Jib (new sacrificial 2009) Asymmetrical Jib in Dousing Sock Staysail Lazy Jacks on Mainsail
- Engine & Mechanical
- American Diesel 90HP Auxiliary- Full Factory Service Done in 2009 Max Force 90 Bow Thruster 21'X15" Three Blade Prop + Spare
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.