- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New Bottom Job and Ready to Go!
The Catalina 310 is an excellent couples boat, designed exactly for that nitch. She displaces 10,300 pounds, and sails well in light air. On a beam reach, she’ll do 6.0- 6.5 knots in 12-15 knots of breeze. The 310s cockpit is outstanding with rounded coamings, a nice large cockpit table, 80" seats with the cool stern seat perches and walk thru transom!!!
Down below the salon is spacious, with a cocktail table or larger table for dining. The master cabin is forward and features a queen berth, with drawers and lockers for storage, and a opening bulkhead to the salon which gives a nice open feeling. There is a roomy nav station and L shape galley that makes for very useable preparation and cooking area.
Shoal Draft Wing 4 feet *****
- Air Conditioning 16000 BTU Center-line V-Berth Forward Cabin, with opening window to Salon Aft Double Berth Full cabin width Salon Cocktail Table Salon Large Table option easy storage L Shape Salon seating on Port - Short Settee on Starboard Storage Above settee on Port and Starboard
- Stereo Ipod system - speakers in Salon and Cockpit Digital TV in V-berth or adjustable to Salon Mast head TV Antenna Raymarine X 5 Auto Pilot NEW 2008 ( Computer Control) Raymarine Wind and Tri- Data NEW 2006 Ritchie Compas at Helm VHF @ Nav station, with Command Mic at Helm GPS Hand held Garmin 76 CX
- Battery Bank - 24D 8-2010 with new cables Emergency Jump start Battery - Sea Volt West Marine Battery Charger True Charge 20 AMP 30 amp shore power receptacle (2) 30 amp shore power cord 50' (2) 15 amp cords 15 to 30 amp pig tail 12 volt fans x 3 Electric Windlass Maxwell 500
- Sails, Canvas, & Rigging
- In Mast Furling Main with vertical battens Furling 135% Sunbrella Cover Rigid Boom Vang Masthead windex Masthead wind speed Transducer Masthead VHF antenna Masthead TV antenna Running Rigging 2006 Extra Jib Halyard Dodger & Bimini combo with connector
- Stainless Steel Sink Front and Top Load refrigerator 2 Burner Stove Hillerange Propane Micro wave Samsung Overhead Galley storage glass storage 2 Large storage cupboards above counter 2 Pop out storage on end of counter Opening Port above stove Counter storage top load
- Binnoculars Compass w/night light Anchor Bruce 33 and Danforth 22 w/ chain and rode 3 x fire exstinguishers Flare Kit Hand Held Compass Hatch, Port and Companionway screens Pulpit Mount Gas Grill Winch Handles x 3 Florida Cruising Guides, and Charts Catalina Service Manual Tool Box w/ spare parts Metric wrenches Yanmar tool kit Air Horns Emergency Bilge Pump Handle Misc. Flags Jack Lines w tether safety clips Cockpit Cushions Fenders x 4 Dock Lines 10 - 25' 2 - 35' Water Hoses x 2 Cleaning equipment Boat Hook x 2 Adult Life Jackets x 5 Throwable cushion
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bruce at 814 341 0094