- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Like so many previous designs from Catalina Yachts, the Catalina 350 has been a very popular model and "Tuit" is a very fine example. With 2-cabin interior, large and usable galley, great salon, head compartment with separate shower stall, wonderful access to the engine and mechanicals, large storage capacity and more, it is easy to understand why. "Tuit" shows well and is ready for new owners and new horizons.
- LOA 35'3" Beam 13'0" LWL 31'3" Ballast: 6,212 lbs Displacement: 14,012
- Total Power: 35 hp Universal diesel with a Gori folding overdrive propeller.
- Stainless Steel double sink Hot/cold pressure water w/pull out faucet Adler Barbour refrigeration w/top loading and front opening SS door and separate freezer- frig and freezer have separate thermostats with added insulation Hillerange Stainless Steel 2-burner propane stove w/oven Oster Microwave GranitecoatSolid Surface counter tops Generous storage capacity
- Raymarine ST-5000+ Autopilot Garmin GPS map 2210 color chart plotter Raymarine ST-60 Wind package Raymarine ST-60 Tridata (speed/log/depth) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/Command Mic in Cockpit Ritchie Compass Toshiba TX-502 FM Stereo Flat Screen Dynex TV with Coby DVD player Amplified masthead TV antenna Cable TV input in stern Pioneer CD player with two six disk CD cartriges Mini B2 ILS Class B EPIRB Standard Horizon hand held VHF radio
- (2)30-amp 110Vac systems 12Vdc system 12Vdc/110Vac breaker panel w/meters (2) 4D Battery Bank MarineAir Air Conditioning, reverse cycle, humidity control w/digital touchpad panel Pre-Tinned cooper wiring throughout Rotary battery selector switch 12Vdc outlet(s) 4 6 110Vac outlets 5 36 watt solar panels with Morningstar Pro Star 15 regulator Xantrex Freedom marine 30 inverter/charger Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor Four AGM 4D batteries, new in 2011 Multi Stage marine regulator Balmar max charger 5 12V 2 speed fans
- Universal M-35-BC 4-cylinder FWC Diesel 1" S/S prop shaft Gori folding Overdrive Propeller Racor Fuel/Water separator Single throttle/shift lever Engine compartment blower
- Sails and Rigging
- The Catalina 350 utilized Charleston Spars with a double spreader mast stepped on a compression post, with in-mast furling and furling headsail. All lines are led to the cockpit for safe and convenient sail control 135% Furling Genoa In-mast furling Mainsail Internal Halyards, Low Stretch (2) Harken 32CST Halyard Winches (2) Harken 44CST Primary Winches Inboard Genoa Tracks Low Lead Genoa Blocks Main Halyard Led Aft, with Sheet Stopper Garhauer Rigid Adjustable Boom Vang (2) Jib Halyards, Led Aft, with Sheet Stoppers Garhauer adjustable mainsheet traveler
- Hull and Deck
- The Catalina 350 is CE-A rated for unlimited off shore and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht building standards. Wide decks and inboard shrouds make for secure movement fore & aft as well as tighter sheeting angles. A recessed anchor locker, double rollers and electric anchor windlass make anchoring a snap. With an overall length of 36' 5" and a beam of 13', many builders would have called a boat this large a 37. She is 35' 3" on deck. Stainless Steel Stern rail has integral OB engine mt. Walk-thru transom w/swim SS swim ladder Hot/Cold cockpit shower (3)Cockpit lockers Cockpit table w/dual folding leafs Drink holder at helm and observation seats 3pc. 40ga. windshield w/cover Dual direction electric anchor windlass Double anchor roller Large anchor locker handles 2 rodes Edson pedestal steering Lewmar leather wrapped folding wheel Port, starboard, stern boarding gates Lead Keel Sunbrella complete enclosure for cockpit area with screes and roll up vinyl windows Dodger windshield is Lexan
- "Tuit" is Air Conditioned and in mint condition. Staterooms fore and aft provide privacy for two couples. Forward cabin sleeps 2 and has a centerline queen and a private entrance to the head which has a separate shower. Aft cabin sleeps 2 and has plenty of storage. Both stateroom have powedercoated innerspring matresses. Her starboard salon features a small game/dinning for 2 table which converts to a settee, long enough to sleep on. To port, is the teak dinette with a separate small teak cocktail table. The larger table will convert to a separate berth. Her galley is U-shaped and complete with separate freezer and frig and lots of counter space and storage. Her nav station is across from the galley. Forward berth has 12v dc air conditioner (DC Breeze by Glacier Bay) for cruising comfort.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.