- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 3JHE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Queen Sheri” is a fine example of these well built Cutters. She is thoroughly and thoughtfully equipped with solar panel, inverter, davits, dinghy and outboard, nice canvas package and much more!
The bottom has just been done and a new prop added.
- Xantrex Prowatt 300 Inverter 75 watt Kyocera solar panel mounted on davits Blue Sky solar solar charge controller Blue Sky IPN solar remote, mounted at nav station Link 10 DC system monitor guage
- Instruments & Radios
- Raymarine ST-60 Knot & Depth finder Raymarine AWI Ramarine RL70 Pathfinder Radar Raymarine Radar transducer on backstay pivioting mount Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Standard Horizon remote mic at helm Alpine Stereo / CD player
- Deck Hardware
- Simpson Lawrence windlass w/ helm remote Dual anchors w/rode Bimini, Dodger & connector Wheel and instrument cover Split backstay Dual stern pulpit seats Full-length cocpit seats 11 coach roof hatches Dual deep lazzerettes Sugar scoop transom w/ cold shower washdown
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 615.83 sq ft I : 44.83 ft J : 15.67 ft P : 37.00 ft E : 14.25 ft
- 27 HP Yanmar Engine with 1175 hours
- Bruce Penrod 814 341 0094
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.