The Glen Henderson designed Hunter 33 gives you safety, comfort and performance. Legacy is a "Nice Clean Boat", well prepared for sale and the Best Value on the market. Clean hull and deck, clean below and no smells. She is equipped with upgraded Yanmar engine, in-mast furling, Garmin chartplotter, autopilot, good canvas and Nissan outboard motor.
- The Glen Henderson designed Hunter 33 gives you safety, comfort and performance. Legacy is a "Nice Clean Boat", well prepared for sale and the Best Value on the market. Clean hull and deck, clean below and no smells. She is equipped with upgraded Yanmar engine, in-mast furling, Garmin chartplotter, autopilot, good canvas, a Nissan outboard motor and the Hunter Mariner Package which includes; Engine upgrade to 29hp In-Mast Furling Jib Furling Helm Sheeting HARKEN mainsheet traveler on arch LEWMAR self-tailing winches Raymarine ST40 speed and depth gauges and St 60 Wind Indicator SONY AM/FM Stereo w/CD player, Cockpit overhead speaker pod WASCO Refrigerator/Freezer 32" Wheel
- 2 cabins, 1 head. Convertible salon table, sleeps 7. Rich "cherry" interior and open floor plan. 6'2" headroom, abundant storage and separate navigation station. Air conditioning No maintenance Everwear teak and holly laminate sole Queen size bed in aft cabin Deck windshield, hatches and ports provide good light and ventilation below deck
- Corion counter top 2-burner propane stove top and oven Refrigerator/freezer Microwave Drinking water filter
- Garmin 545s GPSMap chartplotter with Bluechart g2 Vision navionics at helm Raymarine 435 GPS at nav station ST 40 speed and depth gauges ST 60 wind indicator ST 4000+ autopilot VHF radio with NEW RAM mic in cockpit Icom submersible handheld VHF Sony AM/FM stereo w/CD player
- 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with digital thermostat control 120-volt shore power system with 50' cord 30-amp battery charger 60-amp alternator Water Heater 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic MSD w/Waste Holing Tank and Macerator Pump Navigation lights Shower Sump Pump Engine Panel w/Alarms and hour meter Tank gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Spare 12-volt battery
- Sails and Rigging
- Easy and Safe to Sail! All line led aft to the cockpit. Deploy sails, shorten sail and retrieve sails from the cockpit. Selden furling mast In-mast furling mainsail Furling 110% jib Main traveler on arch Helm located sheet winches Cabin top rigging winches
- Hull and Deck
- Full bimini Canvas covers for cockpit table, windows, winches and hatches Observation seats in stern rail Walk-through transom Cockpit table Cockpit shower Barbecue grill Electric anchor windlass Cockpit Traveler Arch Stainless steel hand rails 3 opening deck hatches HKT Kevlar-Hull Reinforcement Double lifelines w/3 gates & stainless stanchions LPG tank storage for two bottles 5 fixed ports 2 opening ports Steering Console w/single lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass, sailing instruments, & stainless steel wheel guard Manual Bilge Pump Full wrap rubrail w/stainless steel insert Lifesling
- Safety Gear
- Stern rail mounted Lifesling 2 inflatable slimline life jackets Jack lines Submersible hand held VHF
- Owner's personal decorations and similar personal gear will not convey with sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Nice Clean Hunter 33 Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044 For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991