Price shown above is list base price FOB factory. This boat has additional Massey and factory options included. Call any Massey office for sailaway price. Just call for current models on display and our Best Buy Pricing!
- Total Power: 75
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 260 Holding: 55
- Massey Installed & Factory Installed Equipment
- With additional Massey and factory options the Sailaway price is $728, 776. Roller Furling Mast VacuFlush Heads w/Tank Monitors Frigoboat Freezer/Refrig System Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth/Wind Electric Winch Package (2) Primary & (1) Main Sheet Winch Electric Anchor Windlass Bow Thruster Extendo Boom-Launch/Retrieve System Electric Macerator Pump w/Valves Removable Snack Table For Saloon
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed roller application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe PolyClad3® hull gel system includes 10 year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak Molded interior structural grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure "belt-and-suspenders" installation Deck laminate features Island Packet's exclusive PolyCore®, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10 year pro-rated limited warranty Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish, select hardwood trim
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling main, roller furling headsail(s) in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panel Hoyt® self-vanging headsail boom for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability Headsail(s) on Harken® furling systems Anodized and powder-coated aluminum spars Sail control lines accessible from cockpit Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines 10" chrome-plated lock-in winch handle Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST, 2-speed winch. Rigid boom vang. Main sheet traveler w/4: I control system led to cockpit. Main sheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST winch Genoa halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar® Ocean Series 54CST, 2-speed winches Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 8C winch on mast Headsail furling lines led to cockpit cleats adjacent to two secondary winches - Lewmar® Ocean Series 16CST's
- Wide integral bow platform w/exclusive IP designed and patented SeaSafe® anchor roller(s) for fully captive, low chafe chain/rode guides, quick anchor deployment and secure storage Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch (Lewmar® w/slip resistant surface), sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge w/shutoff valve, large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear and Starboard® shelf to direct rode aft Recessed foredeck and wide side decks with cabin top handrails LPG deck storage bin with one 10-pound tank (plus room for spare) Generous ventilation through numerous opening ports w/screens - polished s/s and safety glass, Lewmar® hatches with Ocean Air® screens and shades and Dorade style vents w/screens, plugs and guards Mooring cleats, spring line cleats, chocks, flush mount chafe guards Boarding/swim platform - hide-away swim ladder, hot and cold shower Swim/boarding platform - fiberglass with s/s frame, teak grates Large lazarette w/steps, hooks for lines, access to rudder shaft and emergency tiller, diamond plate sole Stern gate w/quick release lifelines, integral stern rail seats Welded s/s mast rails Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, helm seat cushion and backrest, two 2" cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove Lewmar® Mamba'M geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller w/storage brackets. Ritchie® compass w/custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronic installations Teak cap and drip rail with stainless steel striker. Side deck drains led to boot stripe thru-hulls High impact vinyl rubrails with s/s striker
- Select hardwoods, veneers and high pressure laminates for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered cabin doors, cedar-lined lockers and drawers Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process Numerous overhead and bulkhead mounted handrails for added safety and security Owner's stateroom with berth and privacy door to head compartment. Seven-inch innerspring mattresses w/quilted pillow top, large cedar-lined hanging lockers, bureaus and storage areas Navigation desk area with table and storage tray, panels for wide variety of dealer/owner installed electronics. Master AC and DC electrical panels in close proximity Galley with fridge/freezer compartments with lids on gas support struts for easy access. Dual Frigoboat® Keel Cooler refrigeration/freezer systems with individual digital controls (both compartments may be individually adjusted for use as refrigerator or freezer); electric drain pump, light. Gimballed Force 10® LPG stove w/oven and broiler - s/s deluxe safety type, sealed burner top, s/s guardrail w/harness hooks, pots and pans storage beneath. Microwave oven, deep double s/s sinks, hot & cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual fresh water pump, dish racks and cutlery drawers SeaGull® IV water filter services cold water taps in heads and dedicated faucet at galley sink Slip resistant sole in galley, nav area (diamond pattern) and heads (tile pattern) Numerous chrome-plated cabin sidelights with individual dimmers, courtesy lights with remote rocker switch, dome lights in lazarettes, anchor locker, fridge/freezer compartment, and bilge Raised main saloon with panoramic view through seven fixed safety glass windows w/polished stainless steel exterior frames. Full length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, multi-density foam cushions covered in Navy or Buff UltraLeather®, large storage areas behind and beneath. One settee converts to double bunk. Large drop-leaf table folds against bulklhead for open saloon. Overhead lights w/remote dimmer switch. Varnished V-groove individual plank solid teak and oak sole Aft owner's stateroom with island berth and privacy doors to passageway and private, ensuite head compartment. Dressing seat, gasketed access door to aft lazarette Forward stateroom with island berth, privacy doors to forward passageway and head compartment Head compartments with separate stall shower and solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles. VacuFlush® heads with tank monitor Navigation center with high backed swivel chair with armrests covered in Navy or Buff UltraLeather®. Tilt-out storage tray for charts. Hanging wet locker adjacent to nav area and companionway w/louvered door and drain to bilge Galley with walk-through design for easy passage fore and aft. Fridge/freezer compartments with drop front lids for easier access. Refrigerated drawer for convenient access to frequently used items
- Yanmar® diesel engine - four cylinder, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, heavy duty, high output Balmar® 110 amp twin fan alternator with battery isolator, 3 blade fixed prop. Racor® fuel filter with water separator, jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded ends, auxiliary electric fuel pump w/momentary switch for bleeding lines, bronze engine intake strainer Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam, gasket doors/panels provide access to engine compartment UL® listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights. Electric bilge pump, LPG, and battery charger controls AC dockside power system with inlet breaker(s), 50' shore power cord(s). Numerous interior outlets w/GFCI protection Charles® 5000 series, UL® listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger Instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter, and engine monitoring system at helm Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals Pressure water system w/hot & cold water service in galley, head(s) and transom. UL® listed water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps w/strainers LPG stove system w/10 pound aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge; room for extra tank Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052- H32) with shut-off valve, s/s deck fill, and tank-mounted gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/return for (optional) generator or dealer/owner installed heater system ThermoCureTM fresh water tank(s) constructed of molded and baffled, resin-infused fiberglass, s/s deck fill, remote tank level gauge ThermoCureTM fiberglass holding tank with s/s deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge Heavy duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control, electronic float switch. BilgeAlert® bilge alarm w/remote alarm panel UL® listed bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe Masthead anchor light, foredeck/steaming light and nav lights Pre-wired: Anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronic installation tasks Dual 30 amp AC dockside power systems with inlet breakers and one 30 amp, 120V shore power cord. Numerous interior outlets w/GFCI protection Five AGM 12 volt batteries: four house and one dedicated engine start. 60 amp battery charger. 11 gallon water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The 465 offers exceptional livability and practical cruising features coupled with impeccable craftsmanship and handsome good looks. The large center cockpit provides more than just a comfortable place for your crew to congregate. It provides a safe working area from which you can perform all the necessary adjustments underway. Wide side decks, strategically placed hand rails and recessed foredecks maximize your safety on deck. As beautiful as the 465 is to behold, it’s even more appealing below decks. The expansive main saloon boasts more than seven feet of headroom, a well-appointed combination of hand crafted teak furnishings, cabinetry and storage, a nav station that would excite any world cruiser, a gourmet galley fit for a master chef and two of the most spacious staterooms you’ll find anywhere. Entering via the comfortably angled companionway steps, your attention will be drawn to full-length settees. The port settee extends to the centerline to make a double berth, and both settees can be used as sea berths. The large main dining table stows against a bulkhead wine rack, opening up the area for socializing. A smaller, removable table is also available, which mounts on either side of the saloon for added flexibility while dining or entertaining. CE Category A – Ocean rated safety windows provide a panoramic view and overhead lights and numerous reading lamps with individual dimmers are found throughout. Call The Massey Office Nearest You to Schedule a Trip to Visit Our New Yacht Model Center Regatta Pointe Marina 1015 Riverside Drive Palmetto, Florida 34221 (941) 723-1610 Fax (941) 729-7520 Email Us Sunset Bay Marina & Anchorage 615 SW Anchorage Way Stuart, Florida 34994 (772) 204-0660 Fax (772) 219-7600 Email Us Harborage Marina 1110 3rd Street S. Suite 2 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 824-7262 Fax (727) 821-0602 Email Us For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ email@example.com