- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Catalina 375 was Cruising World Magazine's 2009 "Best All Purpose Cruiser" Boat of the Year award winner, and "BAY WINDS" is a very well outfitted and lightly sailed example of this model. Eqipped with in-mast furling mainsail with vertical battens, Harken electric cabin top winch, 135% r/f genoa, great electronics package, air conditioning and generator, an much more. "BAY WINDS" also has the optional L-shaped settee and a full width inner spring mattress in the forward cabin. Truly in "like new" condition, and with a recent price reduction, "BAY WINDS" is an even greater value in an outstanding boat.
- Beginning forward is the Master cabin with large inner spring mattress, drawer bank below, lockers with shelves to port & starboard. To port is a private door into the head/shower compartment as well as access from the salon. Opposite the head compartment is a large hanging locker, drawer bank and shelves. Next aft to starboard is convertible settee that can be a full settee or the middle cushions come off and the platform comes up to make a small dinette table for two. There is additional storage below as well as outboard of the ends of the settee. Opposite is the optional L-shaped settee, storage below, and there is a small cocktail table, a large dinette table, or the dinette table goes down and becomes a large berth. The table top and cushion store in the aft cabin quite nicely. Next aft and to port is the outward facing chart table, breaker panel and some electronics. Opposite is the highly functional C-shaped galley with generous solid surface counter tops and storage. The large aft cabin features an inner spring mattress on an athwartship orientation, shelf and locker storage. The interior woods are teak solids and veneers finished with a satin varnish. "Brisa" ultraleather interior cushions Inner spring mattress, powder coated springs, fore & aft cabins Optional L-shaped settee and pedestal table in salon Filler cushions port & starboard for forward berth Lonseal non-skid cabin sole, very low maintenance 16k Btu reverse cycle a/c with humidity control, digital touch pad controls Insignia 32" LCD TV on main bulkhead Insignia Blue Ray DVD player Jensen MSR3007 AM/FM/CD player w/Sirius DLP satellite tuner, Bose 151 cabin speakers
- The generous C-shaped galley is at the base of the companionway and to starboard and affords great counter space, very generous storage capacities, a separate refrigeration and freezer and more. Hillerange 2-burner gimbled LPG stove w/oven (appears never ro have been used) Front opening refrigeration w/freezer unit Optional top loading second refrigeration system (can be 'fridge or freezer, depending on thermostat setting) Deep dry storage locker outboard of sink Asymmetrical s/s double sink Hot/cold pressure water with pull-out faucet Solid surface counter tops Acrylic back splash Microwave oven Counter top for stove Waste basket below sink
- Raymarine C90W MFD w/GPS Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot system, Type 1 linear drive w/X-10 corepack Raymarine ST60+ Tridata Raymarine ST60+ Windspeed/direction Icom M422 DSC VHF radio, Command mic in cockpit Remote control on pedestal for Jensen stereo Bose weatherproof speakers Jensen MSR3007 AM/FM/CD stereo, Sirius, MP3 ready, 2-cabin, 2-cockpit speakers Insignia 32" LCD TV w/masthead digital antenna Insignia Blue Ray DVD player
- Electrical & Mechanical
- ELECTRICAL: 12Vdc & 110Vac electrical systems, breaker panel, battery condition meter (2) 4D batteries, lead acid Rotary battery selector switch 30 Amp battery charger Prowatt 600 watt inverter (for TV, DVD player) 12Vdc lighting throughout Inland & International navigation lights Numerous 12Vdc & 110Vac receptacles (2) 30 amp shore power inlets w/galvanic isolators TV/Phone inlet on transom (2) 50ft shore power cords Courtesy lighting throughout Maxwell dual direction electric anchor windlass Electric bilge pump w/float switch Electric shower sump pump, overboard discharge MECHANICAL: Yanmar 40hp FWC diesel engine w/80 amp alternator (188 hrs 3/12) Bronze 3-blade propeller, 1" s/s propeller shaft Racor fuel/water separator Single lever throttle/shift lever Fischer Panda Mini-4 generator w/sound shield, remote panel (296 hrs 3/12) Manuel bilge pump
- Sails & Rigging
- Seldene in-mast furling double spreader anodized mast, boom Furlex genoa roller furling system In-mast furling mainsail w/vertical battens 135% r/f genoa w/white suncover Garhauer adjustable mainsheet traveler (2) Lewmar 48 CST primary winches (1) Lewmar 40 CST port side cabin top winch (1) Lewmar 40 ECST starboard side cabin top winch Inboard chainplates for tight upwind sheeting angles Braided dacron running rigging Sail control lines, halyards led to cockpit, sheet stoppers & self tailing winches Seldene adjustable rigid boom vang 1x19 s/s standing rigging Windex 15 on masthead
- Hull & Deck
- The hull is a solid laminate FRP construction with the initial layup done in a vinyl ester resin for osmotic blister protection. The keel is a solid lead keel (not cast iron), externally attached, spade rudder with s/s rudder post. The deck is cored with end grain balsa except in areas of high load/high stress, where it is then a solid laminate. Where deck hardware is attached, backing plates are employed and the hardware is attached via s/s bolts that are drilled and tapped or thru-bolted. The hull to deck joint is a "hat box" type that is sealed with 3M 5200 and then screwed and bolted, then covered with an aluminum rub rail with vinyl insert. When new and prior to being bottom painted the bottom was treated with (3) coats of Pettit epoxy and then (2) coats of Pettit Trinidad Pro Blue bottom paint, with a 3rd coat around the waterline for added protection from initial hard growth. Welded double rail bow & stern pulpits, built-in stern rail seats, o/b engine bracket Double lifelines, vinyl covered, port. starboard, stern boarding gates Folding swim ladder Removable helm seat Edson pedestal with 32" folding leather wrapped wheel, wheel brake Ritchie SP5 pedestal compass Recessed anchor locker, double anchor rollers #35 Delta Fastset anchor, 35ft x 5/16" HT chain, 200ft x 5/8" rode Hot/cold cockpit shower Lippincott custom Bimini/dodger/bimini w/zip out center panel with window, grab rails port & starboard, welded aft grab rail, 40 mil Seaflex windshield Close cell cockpit cushions Stern rail seat cushions Pedestal, hatch, winch covers Docklines, spring lines, fenders
- Exclusions include owners personal effects, tools, galley ware, photos and any items not mentioned in this listing.
- Additional Information
- "BAY WINDS" is a very well outfitted and lightly sailed Catalina 375 and was the Miami boat show boat in 2011. In excellent condition and turn key, she is being offered for sale by her very knowledgeable owners due to change in plans. A recent price reduction make "BAY WINDS" an outstanding value and well worth inspecting.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information and photos contact Central Listing Agent, Scott W. Pursell, CPYB. Direct; 941-757-1250, Mobile; 941-720-4503, E-Mail; Scottp@masseyyacht.com