- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is not your ordinary Hunter 36. Go to the full specifications to see the list of upgrades and improvements.
The luxurious salon is center to her lavish teak interior and is flanked by two private staterooms. The full service galley boasts genuine Corian counter tops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and even a microwave as standard equipment. It's even complete down to the dinnerware! Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness. Foli-spring system in aft master cabin bed.
This model has the stainless steel rudder post vs composite and a lead keel vs concrete/iron found in other models.
If you are looking for a great cruising boat this boat is set up for it. Upgraded by knowledgeable owner to sail extremely well single-hand. Rhapsody in Blue is a breeze to sail and dock alone. She is very fast,comfortable cruiser and liveaboard. She is better than a new boat with many upgrades. Owner upgrading to a bigger boat and needs this one sold!
- Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
- When comparing this Hunter 36 to other similar models be aware of her many valuable upgrades. 18,000 BTU AC/Heat with Mermaid condensation overboard discharge installed in 2010 Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker with ATN sock Forespar whisker pole with mast attachment New Mack main sail with verticle battens (10% more sail area with positive roach) Spare mainsail Three anchors including one Custom Ronca anchor Outboard motor lift Outboard motor mount on transom 450 amp hr AGM battery bank Shore water fitting 100 amp Balmar alternator with external regulator 40 amp Xantrex Battery charger Xantrex XBM battery monitor TV, Telephone connection 26" LED TV LED anchor/steaming light at Masthead 4 Cabo Turbo Fans Raymarine below deck autopilot control PSS drip-less stuffing box. Pancor companionway cafe doors with removable panels; screen, privacy, tinted plexiglass Foli-spring mattress system in aft stateroom Spare propellor Spare alternator Engine spares
- The luxurious salon is center to her lavish teak interior and is flanked by two private staterooms. The full service galley boasts genuine Corian counter tops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and even a microwave as standard equipment. It's even complete down to the dinnerware! Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness. Foli-spring system in aft master cabin bed.
- Lovely gourmet galley with rich teak cabinets, large trash bin and close access to the cockpit and dining area. • Corian countertop • Stainless steel sinks • Two burner Force 10 gimbaled stainless stove with oven • AC/DC Electrical Outlets • Built-In Waste Bin • Dish Rack Cabinet w/Lighting & Ventilation • Set of (4) Dishware, Plates, Mugs Bowls • Pressurized Fresh Water System(Hot/Cold) • 12 V Refrigeration • Built in microwave oven • In-Counter Storage Bin • Microwave Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board • (3)Storage Cabinets • (3)Storage Drawers • Storage Shelving • 4 Carbo Turbo Cabin fans
- 18,000 BTU Ocean Breeze Air Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat with de-humidify setting New 2010 • Fullriver AGM golf cart house batteries 450amps AGM - New 2010 • Battery charger-40 amp New 2012 • LED Masthead anchor and steaming light • 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel • Xantrax Battery Monitor -2008 • 100 amp Balmar alternator with Balmar smart charger - new 2010 * 2X 120AC Charles shore power ground isolation
- • Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth • Raymarine ST6000 SG-2 core pack below deck autopilot New 2008 • ICOM 402 DSC/VHF radio With new ram mike at helm • Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter- Upgraded chip set set and charts 2010. • Sony IPod capable AM/FM/CD stereo -new 2009 Cockpit speakers -New 2011 • 26" LED HD -TV and cable New 2011
- Sails and Rigging
- • In mast furling Mack Sails partial vertical mainsail New 2010 • 110 UK jib • Asymmetrical FX sail with ATN Sock - 2009 • Racing Forespar Whisker Pole w/attachment point on mast • 2x2 speed self tailing #30 coaming winches • 2x2 speed self tailing #40 sheet winches • Professionally tuned and rigged by Nance/Underwood Rigging- April 2011. • Selden mast w/ B&R rig • Dual single line mainsail reefing new Apr 2011 • Windex atop mast • 7 Line stoppers on coaming and 2 on the mast. • Shelden boom vang with gas spring -2010 • Boom Vang sheet lead aft to cockpit- 2011 • Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars
- Hull and Deck
- • Bimini • Walk-thru transom • Swim platform • New bottom paint 3/11 • Anchor Roller, Double Offset • Anchor Well w/Space for Rode and Chain • Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel • Ronca Anchor with 75'chain and 150' rode • Delta anchor and FX Fortress Anchor • Swim ladder • Transom hot and cold shower • Cockpit cushions • Cockpit Traveler Arch, Stainless Steel w/Mainsheet • Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel • Dorade Vent • Hatches, (3) Opening Deck, w/Screens • Magna Grill • Dinghy Motor Mount • Dinghy Motor Lift. * Pancor companionway entrance vertical doors with removable panels; screen, privacy, tinted plexiglass- 2008 3 drop in companionway hatch boards. Shore water hook-up on transom
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine(s) HP: 29 Engine Model: 3YM30 Cruising Speed: 6.5 Maximum Speed: 7.5 Engine Hours: 455 hours
- Extra gear included
- Engine spares Spare Prop Spare original alternator Original mainsail-like new
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 36 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. Your benefit: better performance with less effort. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with instruments. Single lever control and fold down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bruce Penrod 814 341 0094