- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner Wants Boat Sold Now and has Reduced Price Making Her The Lowest Priced 40 IP Around
If you are looking for a boat to cruise the Caribbean, this one is waiting for you. She is well equipped and ready to go. "The Island Packet 40 has established itself as an industry benchmark for high quality cruising sailboats with its sparkling performance, superior safety and seakeeping, ease of handling and spacious,livable accommodations.
The IP40's hull design offers exceptional stability characteristics for shallow water gunkholing or worldwide voyaging along with performance capabilities proven by numerous victories in prestigious international offshore sailing events." Island Packet. The current owner will be happy to give a two day orientation on the boat to the new buyer.
- If you are looking for a boat to cruise the Caribbean, this one is waiting for you. Daniell Storey has been in the Caribbean for 95% of her life. She is well equipped and ready to go. “The Island Packet 40 has established itself as an industry benchmark for high quality cruising sailboats with its sparkling performance, superior safety and seakeeping, ease of handling and spacious, livable accommodations. The IP40's hull design offers exceptional stability characteristics for shallow water gunkholing or worldwide voyaging along with performance capabilities proven by numerous victories in prestigious international offshore sailing events.” Island Packet. The current owner will be happy to give a two day orientation on the boat to the new buyer.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 774.83 sq ft I : 49.83 ft J : 17.75 ft P : 42.83 ft E : 15.50 ft
- The Ip 40 has a 2 stateroom, 2 head interior. The owner's suite is forward with large Pullman berth to starboard and private head with shower. The owner's suite features excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth plus bureau drawers and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port. Aft is the spacious main salon with bulkhead mounted fold-up table. An L-shaped settee to starboard pulls out to make a double berth. Aft is a nav desk and instrument panel. To port is a settee and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head, which also has a shower, follows to port and is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin. To starboard of the companionway is the large galley with 3-burner propane stove with oven, double S/S sinks, refrigerator/freezer and ample storage. To port of the companionway is the entrance to the aft cabin featuring extra large berth, storage bins and drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker which can be converted into a tool and spare parts locker. The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides. New upholstery in salon 2 yrs ago Bookcase in forward stateroom Teak cabinet under the companion way
- The L-shaped galley is large and functional with plenty of storage and counter space. Located near the companion way, makes it convenient for quick access from the cockpit for sailing or entertaining. Microwave 3 burner LPG stove with oven Double s/s sinks Pressure Hot and Cold water 12v Adler Barber Refrigeration Spectra 380 18 GPH 12 v water maker Seagull filtered faucet at sink
- ICOM 710 SSB w/ ICOM 130 tuner New ICOM 420 VHF/w RAM mike Pactor modemMast mounted Radar antenna (24 Mile) New mast mounted VHF antenna New Raymarine wind transducer Raymarine color radar with chart plotter Simrad Auto pilot w/Whitlock drive Raymarine Speed, Depth and Wind
- 5 group 31 AGM Lifeline Batteries 3) 110w solar panels D400 wind generator Link 200R regulator system Prosine 2500 watt inverter/ charge LED lighting throughout
- Quantum Yankee cut head sail (6 years old) 130% Genoa Quantum Spectra fully battened main sail (6 years old) Self tacking staysail Forspar 23ft hand line whisker pole mounted on mast track Quantum Stackpack w/lazy jack system Boom brake
- 54# WASI SS anchor w/225 ft. 5/16 HT chain 44# Bruce w/50 ft chain and 250 ft of 5/8 rode Spare 20# Danforth anchor Simpson Lawrence electric windless Salt water anchor wash down 40 PSI Mast mounted Radar reflector Teak folding cockpit table Dodger with new window panels Bimini with connector Rear push pit seats 2- Lewmar 54 ST primary winches 2- Lewmar 16 ST Furler winches 2- Lewmar 40 ST Halyard winches 1- Lewmar 8 Staysail downhaul winch 2 -Lewmar 8 & 24 mast winch S/S arch with dinghy davits, engine hoist Cockpit cushions, reupholstered and new foam 3 years ago. S/S swim platform with ladder Removable plexiglass doors for companionway Large teak and stainless stern swim platform and boarding ladder
- Engine and Mechanical
- Electric oil draining system 3 Bladed Max prop 8000 Hours New tach 2011 New thermostat 2012 New temp sender 2012 Racor fuel filter Many assorted spares, dock lines and fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information and images, please contact Central Listing Agent, Scott W. Pursell, CPYB. Office; 941-757-1250, Mobile; 941-720-4503, E-mail Scottp@masseyyacht.com .