- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nice 2010 ultra shoal draft boat perfect for Florida and Bahamas waters.
- Sail Area
- Working Sail Area : 460.00 sq ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The premise that lead us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking lead us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore.She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 6", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless. Aside from its obvious versatility, the 32RK is a fine sailboat. She's sized perfectly for two couples, or for a family with small children. Her cockpit is large and comfortable, side decks are wide and secure and she's designed to be easily handled and sailed by one. Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned , whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.Like all true thoroughbreds, the 32RK always has performance potential in reserve, but is never demanding. It's a performance/cruiser at its best: total exhilaration when you want it, calm and steady when you don't. Just lower the foils a bit to dial in more stability, and more upwind performance, and draw them up when you want to get off the boat and stretch your legs on a deserted beach.
- Standard Equipment
- Yanmar diesel, 3YM30, 28hp, heat exchanger cooled Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass, critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber Wheel steering, with 36" stainless wheel Fully battened, full-roached mainsail with reef points Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler Roller furled 135 genoa with suncover Genoa tracks and blocks, double lead cars Internal halyards and outhauls Self tailing winches, two #40 two-speed sheet winches, two #16 halyard winches Electric refrigeration, 12 volt Stainless opening ports with screens (8) Vertically retracting high aspect keel, electrically operated Vertically retracting high aspect rudder Interior cushions Deluxe hatches (2) Stainless cowl vents w/dorades (2) Dinette table Waste basket (not included if genset is ordered) Sinks: double bowl in galley, single in head 65 Gallon fresh water supply Circuit breaker panel, ac/dc Fully molded structural headliner Teak and holly sole in salon 2 Teak privacy doors Private head with separate shower Batteries: AGM's (3) Four stainless four bolt yacht cleats Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors Bow pulpit with double lifelines Stern rail with stern rail seats Swim ladder and swim shower at transom Running lights Heavy stainless strike rail Anodized slotted toe rail Dual stainless hawse [pipes for mooring lines Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe Molded gelcoat sheer stripe. 2-part polyurethane boot stripe Iso-NPG gelcoat 5 Year limited hull warranty Mast light, steaming, anchor combination
- Call listing broker Frank Hamilton at 941-704-3300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org