- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PERFORM SOME TLC AND SAVE THOUSANDS
True to form the Hunter design team developed another great model in the 33.5. The bulb-wing keel of its easily driven hull provides good performance, smooth motion and reduced draft. Its impressive, double spreader, fractional rig is easily handled by a crew of two. Below, the inviting interior is comfortably fitted out and has an amazing amount of light and air from hatches and ports. Fun to sail and with a comfortable layout.
I constantly have buyers that tell me, "I don't mind doing a little work to get a great deal".
Here's your chance; Make an offer and be prepared to do the work to make her pristine. She's been unused for a year and needs compounding, waxing and brightwork.
HIGH DEFINITION PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE
- Max Bridge Clearance: 53'11/2"
- Total Power: 27
- Entering the salon from the cockpit, the U-shaped galley is immediately to starboard and the entrance to the aft cabin is to port. Forward to port is an aft facing Nav station with the electrical panel. Along the port wall is a comfortable settee with storage outboard and below. Across to starboard a large, U-shaped, convertible dinette sits just forward of the galley, again with storage outboard and below. Four long ports are fixed into the coach sides, two smaller fixed ports are in the hull sides, and two opening hatches are overhead. Forward of the salon is a transverse head with the sink, vanity and cabinets to port and the toilet and shower to starboard. Forward of the head is the private V-berth cabin with a roomy dressing area aft between two large lockers. Overhead is a large opening hatch and there are two opening ports, one to either side. The comfortable berth has two drawers beneath it. All the way aft, to port, is a private quarter cabin whose large, double berth extends below the cockpit. There is a standing dressing area just inside the door, next to the hanging locker. Two opening ports and an overhead hatch to provide light and ventilation.
- The galley is to starboard of the companion way with an efficient well ventilated layout. -2 burner Stainless steel Origo 6000 non-pressure Alcohol stove with oven -deep SS two basin sink -drawers and storage cabinets -Hot and cold pressure water Flo Jet 4400 pump. -Seaward 6 gallon water heater -Large ice box
- -Sea Ranger LORAN -Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot -Autohelm Depth -Raytheon VHF Ray-82 -Ritchie compass -Edson Pedstal wheel steering Raymarine C80 MultiFunction Nav Display & GPS 125 Navionics Gold USA East Electronic Charts
- Electrical & Mechanical
- -1-group 24 engine start battery -1- group 24 house battery -A/C-D/C Master panel with Breaker protection -Par Jabsco manual head Manual bilge pump Rule electric bilge pump Pro Mariner Battery Charger/Conditioner AC Portable Airconditioning Unit
- The Hunter 33.5 is a remarkable blend of visually inviting and comfortable accommodations. The 33.5 is a great example of the use of light, materials and space to create a inviting livable interior. White counter surfaces, neutral upholstery and a white headliner nicely offset the teak and holly sole, teak furnishings and teak bulkheads. Light streams in from abundant opening ports, and overhead hatches. Overhead lights and wall lamps are within easy reach and 110 volt outlets are located conveniently throughout the yacht. The furnishings are comfortable are nestled into large areas in the main salon. Storage has been designed into the remaining area to create abundant room for stowing necessary gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sails and Rigging
- -UK Sails -Full Batten Main sail -Hood Sea Furl Rolling Furling, with 110% jib -Z Spars mast and boom -Boom Vang -Mainsail cover -Bimini -3 self tailing Barient winches 2 #22-39 ST primaries 1 #17 ST Halyard winch Fractional Rig Dinghy Davits
- Hull and Deck
- -Plow/Fluke anchor on 3/8 chain 150’ 9/16 3 strand nylon rode -Walk thru transom w/boarding ladder -Edson Pedestal with engine controls and Ritchie compass wit SS binnacle -Stern rail seats -Dodger Hull color is white with blue boot
- High Def Photos are available at http://kellybickford.smugmug.com/Boats/Hunter-335-Grand-Illus/24027993_zWnXWQ