- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This center cockpit, double ended design, with her layout, storage, fuel capacity, crusing gear and sail plan is an idea vessel for offshore cruising. She is a heavy boat with a full keel that makes her stable and safe in a seaway. Purchased by her current owners in California in 1999, "DELPINI" has been cruised since then....and she is ready to go again with new owners!
- Designed by Ron Amy and build by the Formosa Boat Building Company in Taiwan, the Spindrift 43 is a capable blue water cruiser that features a handcrafted interior. A chain locker is in the forepeak. The forward stateroom has a double berth, linen locker, and a small desk. Aft to port is a head with shower.To starboard is a cedar lined hanging locker. Aft to starboard is a settee and opposite to port is C-shaped dinette that can be converted to a double. Aft is a refrigeration and storage area with a nav station aft. To starboard the L-shaped galley is aft of the settee with the walk-thru past the engine room to the aft owner's cabin with en suite head and shower compartment. Interior cabinetry is constructed of teak, except the heads. 6 inch brass ship's clock, 6 inch brass barometer, 8 inch ship's bell. Fishing rod holders built-in. Main salon upholstery both foam and cloth new (2006)
- The galley features a large double stainless steel sink with pressure water. Four stainless steel water tanks (2006) hold a total of 200 gallons. There is also an HRO 10 GPH watermaker (2006) so water is never a problem. There is ample counter space and storage for dishes and pots and pans that accommodates the cruising lifestyle. Force 10 3-burner LPG stove with oven and broiler (2001.) Propane system has a remote solenoid and external propane locker that holds (2) 25 lbs steel tanks. Refrigeration and freezer lockers are top loading with a 12 VDC Waeco holding plate system installed (2009) after complete rebuilding and re-insulating of the boxes.
- Ford Lehman four cylinder 80 HP FWC diesel with 5348 hours. Injectors rebuilt 2008. Raw water pump 2008. Fresh water pump 2000. New engine and transmission heat exchanger 2012. Borg Warner 2:1 reduction transmission rebuilt 2010. Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges. Electric fuel pump. Morse engine controls. Capilano hydraulic adjustable steering rebuilt 2008. Ford Delco 56 AH alternator.
- Next Gen 5.5 KW diesel generator (2006) 110Vac and 12 Vdc with circuit breaker panel. AC outlets throughout. Xantrex Freedom 2000 Inverter/Charger (2010) Link 10 monitors house batter bank 30 AMP shore power inlet with (2) 30 amp shore cords House battery bank, (6) 6VDC 220 AH model GPC-4C sealed batteries (1) Engine start battery, type G-58.
- Raymarine C80 MFD/GPS (2010) with chips Raymarine 24 nm radar interfaced to C80 Raymarine ST 7002 autopilot with hydraulic steering interface Raymarine RC400 handheld chartplotter Westmarine windspeed/direction (in-op) Icom IC-M59 VHF Icom M802 SSB with remote automatic antenna tuner to backstay antenna ACR Globalfix GPS 406 EPIRIB RLB-35 Sony marine grade AM/FM/CD stereo with iPod jack and Bose 151 speakers in salon and additional cockpit speakers Ritchie 6 inch compass at helm. VDO rudder indicator
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass decks with 5/8 teak overlay Nilson electric windlass, serviced (2009) Double stainless steel bow roller CQR 45 lbs. anchor with 300 feet 3/8" BBB chain Bruce 45 lbs. anchor with 20' chain and 350 feet 5/8 3 strand rode Fortress model # 37 anchor (3) Sampson posts, (4) teak boxes with stainless steel dorades, (2) stainless steel mast pulpits (2) Spindrift #35 ST/2 speed, primary winches (2) Aqualast #26 ST/2 speed winches (1) Aqualast #21 main sheet winch (1) Aqulast #22 aux winch Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler Dodger and bimini Boom gallows Shade Tree awning system Arch with stainless steel davits Caribe 10' 2" RIB (2004) with chaps and Yamaha (2005) 4 stroke 15 HP outboard (1) Lifesling MOB system (1) Horseshoe buoy (3) Safety harnesses with tethers USCG safety package (6) Portable fire extinguishers (1) Carry-on AC unit fitted to aft cabin hatch Guest 220 portable spotlight Rail mounter fillet table Dickerson propane BBQ Bottom job 2010, 2 coats of hard paint
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck stepped aluminum mast and boom with internal halyards 1/19 Stainless steel standing rigging (2006) Bronze compression post Solid stainless bobstay UK full battened main w/jiffy reefing (2009) Sobstad 140% r/f headsail w/Profurl furling system. Suncover replaced (2010) Sobstad r/f staysail w/Profurl furling system, suncover replaced (2012) 1.5 oz gennaker (see photo) Storm sail
- Exclusions and In-Op
- In-op: wind direction indicator, wind speed works Excluded:TV, binoculars, bedding, microwave, tolls, handheld VHF, hooka, ac fan, printer, computers, pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, flatware & knives, hammock, dive gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information and images, please contact Central Listing Agent, Scott W. Pusell, CPYB. Direct; 941-757-1250, Mobile; 91-720-4503, E-Mail; Scottp@masseyyacht.com .